Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's Ethereum Miner with reduced DevFee v3.4 - SMART SCAMMER ?  (Read 2640 times)
xxcsu (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 07:08:35 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 02:25:39 AM by xxcsu

I posted this in the original topic also ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1792180.60

Im a kind of person who like to try new things ... No , not because i dont want to pay that 1% fee for claymore for his job , bc members on this this forum need to know who is the possible scammer. so i give a try for this patch , hack , crack , bypass ... whatever you calling this, just like i did last time with another smart guy , who tried to do the same thing before , but at least he asked for a money ahead , and was not stealing mined income from miners Smiley
There is my own experience with this bs ... It might work for you ,but not for me ... you can decide for yourself. I run a little bit over 48 hours test with this cheat and there is my results ...

AND NO I DID NOT GET THIS GRAPH FROM ANOTHER TOPIC , THIS IS MY OWN GRAPH FROM ETHERMINE.ORG wit a little bit over 48 hours run

the orignal topic OP said a few times his software can really benefit larger miners with 50-100 GPU , so i decided to try this and used around 50 GPU for this test run

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
babaG

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:21:01 PM

He's really smart!!

I hope he enjoys my 5 ETH which he transferred to his BTC-e wallet from my MPH account. Luckily I don't keep more, now I've lowered my AP and changed my pass and pin. Donno how he did it, as he couldn't access the other coins. I guess it's the same way he diverts the dev fees.
If you tried this, check your transactions. he's doing one MP debit and sets the treshold to 0.01 eth, maybe by resetting the settings with his wallet. Anyone interested to have a look on the block explorer, send me a pm
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

where is the proof he is scamming people? the least you could do is post proof, otherwise your just trolling

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
babaG

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

This is the address he used, check it yourself

0xb983be3c90cc741e3bf2dc7929b57b62ab8b946c

I believe someone more technical will find out soon how he's doing it.
Millenium Falcon

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:25:26 PM

What are you talking about?  It not it about me?

If it is about me so I have answered:
Im a kind of person who like to try new things ... No , not because i dont want to pay that 1% fee for claymore for his job , bc members on this this forum need to know who is the possible scammer. so i give a try for this patch , hack , crack , bypass ... whatever you calling this, just like i did last time with another smart guy , who tried to do the same thing before , but at least he asked for a money ahead , and was not stealing mined income from miners Smiley
There is my own experience with this bs ... It might work for you ,but not for me ... you can decide for yourself. I run a little bit 48 hours test with this cheat and there is my results ...

Hmm, strange. Could you please sniff packets via WireShark(WireShark.org) and send me a dump file.
This program changes the wallet in the packet on its way I really did not get your main hashrate to my wallet. I want to understand why it is happens. I use the same program as you but I do not  have decreased main hashrate. I will have spare time at holidays and I will try to fix it, if I understand that problem.
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:59:07 AM

where is the proof he is scamming people? the least you could do is post proof, otherwise your just trolling

I have stable hash rate for months , as soon as i used his software for a little bit more than 2 days i lost 104.5MH/s hashing power
THAT IS MY PROOF Smiley and from there you can use your own imagination what happened with that extra 104.5MH/s  Grin
His software is ok for around 24-36 hours then for some reason Smiley poolside reported hashrate staring to decline , miner still reporting the same hashrate
i just tried this with another 50 gpu , from another location ,  got the same result ...
Im not sure what happening with that 104.5MH/s , claymore miner might detect the patch and hashing with decreased rate , or hashing with the reported speed to someone else wallet Smiley I soon as i have a little xtra time im going to look for my lost 104.5MH/s Smiley
if its working for you ... use it , i would not ... Claymore is taking 1% for ETH only mining , he worked a lot of hours with his miners , when u using this patch maybe more than 1% going to someone else wallet... keep this in your mind Smiley

AND NO I DID NOT GET THIS GRAPH FROM ANOTHER TOPIC , THIS IS MY OWN GRAPH FROM ETHERMINE.ORG wit a little bit over 48 hours run[/center]

the orignal topic OP said a few times his software can really benefit larger miners with 50-100 GPU , so i decided to try this and used around 50 GPU for this test run

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

that's not proof, come on you can do better than that

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:01:29 AM

Are you an Alt/Fake account of the scammer? You sure seem to be ...

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

Sorry to say that , but my original post is enough proof for me Smiley

There is a good possibility for this Smiley

The 2 account has been registered with 3 days different Smiley
Millenium Falcon https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=952412
CryptoWatcher420 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=953805

matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

Yes I also try it, it's true that it works 2 days and then I lose hashrate ..... I delete because its strange program and not very honest compared to claymore ...

scammer ! ban please !!

go to the moon !!
atomicskate

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:46:12 PM

Like we say in Russia: Cheap man pays twice Roll Eyes
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:48:51 PM

Like we say in Russia: Cheap man pays twice Roll Eyes

Isn't it the truth !  Undecided
CryptoWatcher420

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:29:38 PM

you wouldn't know a alt/fake account if is slapped you in the face man

xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 04:28:05 AM

bumping this topic to warn people don't use this "workaround" ....

I'm a programmer, send me the source code with all the files then I can honestly say to people if there are malicious code on it or no. I will compile, check for the crc and it needs to match with the one you provided for download.

Seems good. I can give you code if you will not share with anyone. Just PM me when you will be ready.

I'm still waiting here for him to send me the files, it has been more than 36 hours and nothing so far.

He sent me a PM and said that he is busy but will send me the files soon.

doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

can you share a picture of your stable hash you had before this patch ?
A graph, from ethermine.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

A graph, from ethermine.

i might have a screen shot before , during and after i tried his hack , but i would give you the opportunity to try yourself.

Instruction :

- mine for a week or more without installing his hack , but make sure his program never installed (run as admin) before on that machine what u going to use for testing ... make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts
- after a few days or week you going to get a stable hashrate ,make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts
- install his software , and make sure you run the hack as a admin ! Wink so the hack can modify a few things on your system Smiley
- let the system run at least for 48 hours , more is better Smiley
- after this you going to see something not right with your graph
- stop using his software you might going to notice that graph is still not right Smiley make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts
- Reinstall , or restore your windows  , and you will notice your graph is going back to normal Smiley make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts

if you have one or just a few gpu , you probably not going to see any different ...
if you try this with 50+ gpu .. you might will see some different ... this happened with me with 2 different 50+ rx480/8gb gpu setup from different IP's

everyone can decide if want to use this hack or not ... I created this topic with my own experience and named:
"Claymore's Ethereum Miner with reduced DevFee v3.4 - SMART SCAMMER ? "
did you see that questionmark there ?

i did not said he or she is taking mined eth away from you
i did not said his program is a virus or trojan
i said used this at your own risk Smiley

please try it yourself and share your experience with us Smiley

doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:28:57 AM

A graph, from ethermine.

i might have a screen shot before , during and after i tried his hack , but i would give you the opportunity to try yourself.

Instruction :

- mine for a week or more without installing his hack , but make sure his program never installed (run as admin) before on that machine what u going to use for testing ... make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts
- after a few days or week you going to get a stable hashrate ,make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts
- install his software , and make sure you run the hack as a admin ! Wink so the hack can modify a few things on your system Smiley
- let the system run at least for 48 hours , more is better Smiley
- after this you going to see something not right with your graph
- stop using his software you might going to notice that graph is still not right Smiley make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts
- Reinstall , or restore your windows  , and you will notice your graph is going back to normal Smiley make sure your rig was hashing continuously without any reboots , open cl hangs , miner restarts

if you have one or just a few gpu , you probably not going to see any different ...
if you try this with 50+ gpu .. you might will see some different ... this happened with me with 2 different 50+ rx480/8gb gpu setup from different IP's

everyone can decide if want to use this hack or not ... I created this topic with my own experience and named:
"Claymore's Ethereum Miner with reduced DevFee v3.4 - SMART SCAMMER ? "
did you see that questionmark there ?

i did not said he or she is taking mined eth away from you
i did not said his program is a virus or trojan
i said used this at your own risk Smiley

please try it yourself and share your experience with us Smiley

Haha nice long explanation Tongue Cheesy
I asked you about the graph because even if im not using this softw. i never get a stable hashrate, it fluctates sometimes even 50mhs according to the graph.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
xxcsu (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 08:10:23 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: