Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need help with stuck unconfirmed transaction, offering bonus fee.  (Read 550 times)
gibmycoinsback (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

I have 3 stuck unconfirmed transactions due to low fee, i have read somewhere that miner can help push transaction tough.
i am willing to pay 20$ if someone can help.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 1639

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 12:01:20 AM

Try:
https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:59:50 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 07:54:25 PM by HI-TEC99

If your transaction has a fee below the minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee the ViaBTC accelerator requires you can send a pm to either kano Quickseller or macbook-air. Both of them have access to big mining pools.

beantje

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

If your transaction has a fee below the minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee the ViaBTC accelerator requires you can send a pm to either kano or macbook-air. Both of them have access to big mining pools.

wel i have the same problem i send message to both, this is the message i got from kano "No idea where you read it, but I didn't say that."

so i dont know why u say that ?
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:48:42 AM

If your transaction has a fee below the minimum 0.0001BTC/KB fee the ViaBTC accelerator requires you can send a pm to either kano or macbook-air. Both of them have access to big mining pools.

wel i have the same problem i send message to both, this is the message i got from kano "No idea where you read it, but I didn't say that."

so i dont know why u say that ?

Sorry for my mistake, mocacinno suggested contacting kano together with quickseller or macbook-air, so I assumed kano sometimes helped confirm stuck transactions.

A last option would be to contact quickseller or macbook-air or kano on  this forum and offer a reward if one of them includes your tx'es in a block they're currently solving.

You could also try contacting Quickseller. There is a thread stickied at the top of the technical support board that says Quickseller has access to F2Pool's transaction selector which can help confirm stuck transactions.

Ask a miner for help

Some mining pools and miners offer services to allow you to prioritize your transaction in their mempool so that it is chosen sooner for inclusion in a block. You can contact the users Quickseller and macbook-air. These two users have access to F2Pool's transaction selector and they can help you with confirming your stuck transaction.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: