Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not dead yet but should be.  (Read 5620 times)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:23:35 PM

I just wasted 3 minutes reading that crappy article.  Grin

Bitcoin Refuses to Just Die Already
Such an ugly title. Content is worthless. Nothing but a deliberate attempt by author to grab attention by intentionally using a sensational title.
It's all just, "according to blah blah blah", "blah blah reported", and then some unnamed "financial experts blah blah blah".

Just another trashy 'news site'.  Shocked

Lol that guy that wrote thst article is a clown and obviously just got out of clown collage. He is actually saying nothing. Nothing. He is just talking and saying stuff and that is exactly what it is just stuff. He may as well be telling us that clouds are red and he lives on the moon and eats chicken. Opens his mouth and crap spews out. Just random garbage with no sense. You may as well listen to a 3 year old. He lacks maturity he writes terribly. He brings nothing to the table everyone knows everything he said . He is a bafoon.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:30:41 PM

I don't agree with the article, but let's explore the critiques:

Is illegitimate: no more so than a recently ipo'd stock in a traditional market. Don't even get me started on penny/small cap stocks.

Volatile: see above

Subject to manipulation: virtually any stock on any traditional market.

So, are traditional stocks "worthless"?

Also, feels like the author might have missed the train, and wouldn't mind bringing it back to them station with a little FUD.

OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:58:21 PM

I am not sure it will happen, and I do not expect that it will happen. Well, a lot of people who have invested with bitcoin, even many people from the government who invest their money. I believe, as long as they continue to use bitcoin, bitcoin will not die.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

vaxo_nba

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

Such an ugly title. Content is worthless. Nothing but a deliberate attempt by author to grab attention by intentionally using a sensational title.
It's all just, "according to blah blah blah", "blah blah reported", and then some unnamed "financial experts blah blah blah".

Big thanks for saving my time :-D
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

It will be. But not now. People still think bitcoin have value. Crazy.

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:50:00 PM

there are kinds of these people that try to kill something especially when people love it. They are just trying to caught or attention in their articles so everyone could read it. Anyway, bitcoin will not die with its current user now, that article also said that bitcoin is just an entertainment which is really pissing me off. Many users are taking these as a job and I dont think that is an entertainment.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:11:47 PM

I don't agree with the article, but let's explore the critiques:

Is illegitimate: no more so than a recently ipo'd stock in a traditional market. Don't even get me started on penny/small cap stocks.

Volatile: see above

Subject to manipulation: virtually any stock on any traditional market.

So, are traditional stocks "worthless"?

Also, feels like the author might have missed the train, and wouldn't mind bringing it back to them station with a little FUD.

Probably but the mention of altcoin having more advance than bitcoin simply means he is downgrading bitcoin and people should move to altcoin.  I do not know if this is FUD to get Bitcoin cheap or a discouragement so that people will hop in on the altcoin he will suggest on his next article if ever he will create another one.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

It will be. But not now. People still think bitcoin have value. Crazy.

If you think Bitcoin will be dead at some point then let me ask you a legitimate question , what are you doing in this forum then ? We are all here to support Bitcoin and it will not die now, tomorrow , in the near future or in the distant future. The reason for that is simple, Bitcoin can be used in a lot of ways for any person in all the world. And yes Bitcoin has value, actually at 1155 USD almost same price as gold.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:58:44 PM

No news. They've been saying this for years, there are people who really put some effort into it. Maybe they do not accept the fact that they did not invest when Bitcoin was much cheaper, or are paid by people who want to see the currency fall in price. But it does not matter, as long as Bitcoin remains functional and useful.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:08:32 PM

Indeed, another claim regard bitcoin in the future without any legit evidence. Well, no one could provide the 'evidence' of course.
As the article stated, "And, of course, it’s already been declared dead dozens of times." Don't they learn the basics fact? Bitcoin can't just vanish or die as long as the community stand still, all of the users support bitcoin which we know that bitcoin is a better alternative currency with many advantages.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:21:09 PM

Indeed, another claim regard bitcoin in the future without any legit evidence. Well, no one could provide the 'evidence' of course.
As the article stated, "And, of course, it’s already been declared dead dozens of times." Don't they learn the basics fact? Bitcoin can't just vanish or die as long as the community stand still, all of the users support bitcoin which we know that bitcoin is a better alternative currency with many advantages.
Well for now we can not see any problem about bitcoin and even the price is going to down after hacked from exchange site they are still rankings or increase the value fast after the hack issue of some exchange site..
Many people like other said many supporters of bitcoin are pumping them up and more company are accepting bitcoin as payment.. so bitcoin has a great future and never die..

Make crypto as your bank.
goldfish17

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:26:14 PM

Something is worth what someone else will pay for it. I will pay $1,100 for 1 btc at the moment, so bitcoin isn't worthless. If you have a pile of your dog's poo you may think it is worthless, but if someone will pay 5 bucks for it, then it is worth $5!
zPanda

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:32:01 PM

Doesn't matter, still good marketing strat
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:57:00 PM

Bitcoin will not die because it has a great supportive community and also it has a lot of investors that are sustaining the bitcoin price and also a lot of miners who sustains the bitcoin network. I think bitcoin will die after 10 to 20 years because of some issues but now? Nope, bitcoin will not and bitcoin will stay for more years.
Agree with you dude, as of now bitcoin will not die and I'm here to support bitcoin and for sure all supportive community will support also. Many Investors invest their money to the bitcoin and take note some of them are big investor and rich people in the world. Look the price of bitcoin its really great. Bitcoin will stay I think in 10 years more because everysingle day many people know what is the opportunity that give of bitcoin so those people invest and bitcoin will stay stronger and  bitcoin will list to the history of online . don't say bitcoin is dead those people said bitcoin is dead because he is envy because he don't have bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:12:40 PM

Well, this kind of sensationalist webs abound around the internet, but I don't know why OP and other forum members are permanently trying to discourage people from believing in the great future of bitcoin. Fortunately most of us prefer to keep our support to this ecosystem and we have deserved this amazing and consistent price increase.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:27:42 PM

wow. that's a very retro article. i kinda feel like i'm back in 2011/12 reading that. i think things have moved on a little from that viewpoint. and who cares what the comments section says? they'll be the very last on board.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:46:04 PM

wow. that's a very retro article. i kinda feel like i'm back in 2011/12 reading that. i think things have moved on a little from that viewpoint. and who cares what the comments section says? they'll be the very last on board.
Only speculation from them to trigger newbie users panic sell I guess, as people want to buy bitcoin at cheaper price before ETF approval on March 11th, highest price maybe reach a day before the decision from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
However, the chance of ETF will get approval less than <40% so we can't expect so much.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:54:42 PM

Lol that's the shittiest article I've ever read in my life. This guy is obviously an idiot and doesn't know the first thing about bitcoins. Omfg so stupid.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

Actually a nice article for those people who wants to have a good laugh. Bitcoin does not refuse to die--its users are those who refuse to and actually keep it alive. Also, who would put such a term for bitcoin? If we are talking about the pricing in here again for the nth time, well the writer of the article is, somehow basing everything on face value, lol.

naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

it's a waste of time for this article, I feel remorse when made time for it. anyone who loves Bitcoin are feeling the worst of it. I think it should not be here, I do not know who that reporter guy, but I hate him. this is a worthless document, I think anyone saw that. instead encourage Bitcoin to die, you should encourage the development of it just like everyone.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀