Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign  (Read 26464 times)
Go To Hell

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 12:26:28 PM

ATTENTION !!!

This account is an account made in 2013 and specifically made to report / accuse /
Even slandering to every bounty participants especially bounty from ICO who have been successful.

Logically the account made in 2013 now already has a high rank, but can be seen this account is only new Full Member. And you can see the General Statistics of this account, most reporting activities and language aim only to provoke.

This account can arbitrarily accuse any user that he wants and he himself can not prove that one's account is a spamer / cheater.
Do you think? Accounts like this are actually REAL CHEATER, incite and provoke bounty manager to disqualify / banned the participants bounty.
It is clear that he gets stake from the rest of the bounty participants who have been disqualified.
It does not matter if the account is alleged to have actually committed an offense, But what about the account / bounty participants who are clearly not a violation.

People like this already have evil and malicious characters. Be careful.

Name:   no1dead
Activity:   199
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   December 11, 2013, 11:03:47 PM
Last Active:   Today at 06:48:44 AM

----------------------

Name:   lx001
Activity:   292
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   December 09, 2013, 06:05:43 PM
Last Active:   Today at 12:07:16 PM

These two accounts are both follow the TAAS signature campaign,
When he himself is cheater LOL
Check matchpool thread. One of the 2 accounts is defending LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752471.2380
no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

ATTENTION !!!

This account is an account made in 2013 and specifically made to report / accuse /
Even slandering to every bounty participants especially bounty from ICO who have been successful.

Logically the account made in 2013 now already has a high rank, but can be seen this account is only new Full Member. And you can see the General Statistics of this account, most reporting activities and language aim only to provoke.

This account can arbitrarily accuse any user that he wants and he himself can not prove that one's account is a spamer / cheater.
Do you think? Accounts like this are actually REAL CHEATER, incite and provoke bounty manager to disqualify / banned the participants bounty.
It is clear that he gets stake from the rest of the bounty participants who have been disqualified.
It does not matter if the account is alleged to have actually committed an offense, But what about the account / bounty participants who are clearly not a violation.

----------------------

This guy is in maniac mode because I found his 200 facebook bounty cheating accounts.

This continuous same stake, like, comment, share and coin rewards are OBVIOUS the same person did the same action because they have the same spamming habit, how can you reward them?

from line 655-786, WTF this fucking cheater has 131 accounts?  Shocked Shocked Shocked  

from line 186-238, another fucking cheater has 52 accounts?  

BAN THE BASTARD CHEATERS!

I found these more than 200 facebook bot accounts and reported to edgeless team, that guy "go to hell" is the cheater behind the bounty. No wonder he is butthurt now.
Go To Hell

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:01:45 PM

ATTENTION !!!

----------------------

This guy is in maniac mode because I found his 200 facebook bounty cheating accounts.

This continuous same stake, like, comment, share and coin rewards are OBVIOUS the same person did the same action because they have the same spamming habit, how can you reward them?

https://i.imgur.com/Gv3Grwz.png  from line 655-786, WTF this fucking cheater has 131 accounts?  Shocked Shocked Shocked  

https://i.imgur.com/dIlVGJO.png    from line 186-238, another fucking cheater has 52 accounts?  

BAN THE BASTARD CHEATERS!

I found these more than 200 facebook bot accounts and reported to edgeless team, that guy "go to hell" is the cheater behind the bounty. No wonder he is butthurt now.

Why should you set aside an edgeless screenshot in the TAAS thread?
You know, you look like anxious LOL
Even those screenshots do not know who has it, never need to use hand-washed polotics. It is a bitcointalk and you do not need to be jealous of others, and you are not the one who determines the final result,
Ask your own heart, and do not need to report here if you are not ready to report back, you know your behavior is now like a frightened person, online alternately, posting LOL turn.
fangzi12254

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:23:59 AM

when can user get there bounty of Signature ? i want to join , do not know whether i will be a JR member before the campaign over.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:56:08 AM

Hello dev hopefully today is a good day to you, I want to tell you that I've been a full member since today, I hope my new rank can be updated on the spreadsheet thank you for your attention.

Regards

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:16:49 AM

Slow but nice investment.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

when can user get there bounty of Signature ? i want to join , do not know whether i will be a JR member before the campaign over.

The rules are simple here newbies are not allowed to join any campaign,when you reach a jr member you can join any campaign which accepts jr member and above.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:31:06 AM

The rules are simple here newbies are not allowed to join any campaign,when you reach a jr member you can join any campaign which accepts jr member and above.
thanks for clarifying mate. really appreciate this.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

i did write on the other thread ( main ) before, but i think i should write my issue about sheets over here.

my rank seems wrong on the sheet. it seems as legendary, but im a full member. could you please correct that?

and i was a member on the beginning, now im a full member and got an avatar. could you please correct that too?
BERKUTcryp

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

My rank has grown Full Member. And I have set the avatar since that moment. Could I please be updated in the participant sheet?

Thanks.
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:10:14 PM

Hello op,
Please update my status in the spreadsheet. I am now wearing sr.member signature code.
Thanx
ladiesBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

🌟🌟

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 02:36:42 AM

hello dev
still open signature campaign dev ?

bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:07:10 AM

Sir when i am join signature campaign my rank is member, now my rank is Full Member and i am use avatar too. Please update it. My number in spreadsheet is 221. Thank you.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 04:00:10 AM

Ranks are update everyone who requested. if someone missed. than remind me again.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

Ranks are update everyone who requested. if someone missed. than remind me again.

thx for the update, it seems correct now. btw keep up the good work! Smiley
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:11:43 AM

sorry tell me who runs the company on facebook, fill out the questionnaire, but for some reason not accepted to the list. how to fix it?

topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

Submitted form to join Personal Text, Avatar and Signature Campaign.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mamahpapah

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:49:33 PM

hello OP my account move to member rank and already update my signature
i wish can see my update on spreadsheet latter

thanks
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:14:56 PM

Hello sir I already submitted the information and details of my account. I want to join in avatar and personal text campaign  only. I hope you will accept me.. I'll waiting for your desicion . Godbless op.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:09:27 AM

I want to joined TAAS signature campaign after aeternity sgncamp ended

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: