Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Signature and Avatar, Personal Text Campaign  (Read 26464 times)
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

Why do you pay 50% less than you're suppose to pay in signature bounty?

Guys, be informed, you'll be paid 50% less than you deserved.

Make pressure and write here guys!

I guess to make it simple,If you read the first post of the ANN main thread,it was mentioned to increase the bounty pool if the minimum cap is raised.Read this from the ANN thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg17711771#msg17711771
I think you have the point here, the amount to be paid for the whole bounty is suppose to be 2% of the total taas tokens sold.
If that is the case then sig campaign bounty must also be increased, the percentage of computation then should be done by the manager since
it was not fully specified the proper sharing or I should suppose it should be 30% of the total 2% whole bounty.

We are waiting for an official reply from you, jamalaezaz. Why is the whole bounty 50% less than it should be? It should be 2% of the funds raised.

Will there be an official reply? We don't know what to do, sent you our details to claim the bounty, or wait until the issue is fixed?

bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

And to show us we need to be corrected in the wrong document. 50 %is too much of a difference .

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:01:00 PM

Relax people, there are still plenty of time for the campaign manager to recalculate the bounty percentage. But this is pretty much unacceptable with difference of 50% !!!
kikukk

Activity: 1148
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:39:57 PM

Basic sissy
Maybe everyone will record this in your campaign
sHeRiLyN1618

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

Is that in the middle of May bounty distribution signature campaign and social media campaign will be paid together?
kalpit

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

Have they already burnt the TaaS that wouldn't be in circulation?

If they forgot to allocate the extra TaaS (around 160000) for bounty, they would only be able to pay 100,000 in bounties. It is unclear if it was only Jamal who forgot to show extra TaaS in bounty or the whole TaaS team forgot.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

Have they already burnt the TaaS that wouldn't be in circulation?

If they forgot to allocate the extra TaaS (around 160000) for bounty, they would only be able to pay 100,000 in bounties. It is unclear if it was only Jamal who forgot to show extra TaaS in bounty or the whole TaaS team forgot.

I think they have already burned the un-allocated ones,so we may not be receiving the shares.

I got this details from their telegram group yesterday.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:03:04 PM

I have sent my claim after filling the required information in prescribed format. I hope all the data of every participant will be picked up correctly and everyone will get paid without further trouble. Taasfund has good future and today's is the day of seeing it on many exchanges as was first announcement.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

Hello TaaS team,
You bounty campaign manager rejected me from the signature campaign. According to his calculation, i posted 42 constructive posts out of 67 of my total posts during the campaign.
I want him to check all my posts again, none of my posts were edited. so ask your manager to check my posts again, I did my job perfectly and signature campaign can't force me to spam all over the forum. If my posts are meaningful and if i can explain within 70 characters it makes no sense to extended my post longer than 75 characters with some extra word only for qualify for the stakes, this should be called spam in my opinion.

If a person can help someone with 50-60 words, why a signature campaign manager forced him to say something extra? this should be called spam

My request to you please ask your manager to check if he can find 8 more posts which he can consider as constructive.

Thank you

Totally agree with this, a post is a post and it's spreading the word anyhow...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

Hello TaaS team,
You bounty campaign manager rejected me from the signature campaign. According to his calculation, i posted 42 constructive posts out of 67 of my total posts during the campaign.
I want him to check all my posts again, none of my posts were edited. so ask your manager to check my posts again, I did my job perfectly and signature campaign can't force me to spam all over the forum. If my posts are meaningful and if i can explain within 70 characters it makes no sense to extended my post longer than 75 characters with some extra word only for qualify for the stakes, this should be called spam in my opinion.

If a person can help someone with 50-60 words, why a signature campaign manager forced him to say something extra? this should be called spam

My request to you please ask your manager to check if he can find 8 more posts which he can consider as constructive.

Thank you

All this bounty campaign was a mess! You cannot change the rules in the middle of the campaign 1st one, and 2nd if you do so make sure you announce this and update rules in time. Manager extended the campaign with another week (and announced this only on the spreadsheet) for exemple i don't check spreadsheets everyday. Did this just to kick  out as muck as he can.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 03:54:04 PM

Hello TaaS team,

Thank you

All this bounty campaign was a mess! You cannot change the rules in the middle of the campaign 1st one, and 2nd if you do so make sure you announce this and update rules in time. Manager extended the campaign with another week (and announced this only on the spreadsheet) for exemple i don't check spreadsheets everyday. Did this just to kick  out as muck as he can.

before making false accusation. better read the post. the extending announcement was posted in this thread and in the first post as well.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:44:19 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 03:12:17 AM by othell_rogue

Hello TaaS team,

Thank you

All this bounty campaign was a mess! You cannot change the rules in the middle of the campaign 1st one, and 2nd if you do so make sure you announce this and update rules in time. Manager extended the campaign with another week (and announced this only on the spreadsheet) for exemple i don't check spreadsheets everyday. Did this just to kick  out as muck as he can.

before making false accusation. better read the post. the extending announcement was posted in this thread and in the first post as well.

I don't make false accusation, look at OP

"Conditions, Campaign Rules:

1: User Must be a Jr Member to Join the Campaign.
2: User Must wear the Signature and Avatar During whole Period of the campaign (till 27th of April) , Removing Campaign Between that time cause you Blacklisted from the Campaign.
3: User Must write 50 Quality Posts during the campaign.
4: Posts must be constructive and related to the topic. Spam , off-topic and shit posts won't be counted.
5: a post must be at least 75 Character long.
6: Any User get a negative Feedback from any DT2 and Above users will not be eligible for this campaign.
7: Set your Personal Text: http://taas.fund  (optional)"

EDIT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg17711771#msg17711771

EDIT2: At first the campaign was supposed to last till April 27, and you announce on April 29 that the campaign will last for 1 more week?! And I make false accusations?! You are funny!

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

Send information in pm for campaign.

Hope this will be good.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
mackenzied

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

Hello All. Signature Campaign Spreadsheet is Fully Updated and Now Open for Everyone..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pU7TFnLLeQ1y0tiUsjYuYoxoNzN2mZvC7SKYCp8R1Qk/edit#gid=406511890

if you see any issue, don't hesitate to contact me here and in Telegram.

To Receive your Payment on the payment date, You must fill this form with your payment address and other details:
https://goo.gl/rfdUXP

Now You can Use your Direct Ethereum Address Instead of TaaS ICO address, You can use myetherwallet address, but please do not use any exchange or any other wallet address which do not support private key and Ethereum Tokens. we'll not be responsible for any loses in that case.

Thank You All.

I sent all the information I needed, and I hope I did not make any mistakes. However, if possible, I would like you to provide a spreadsheet with each person's full address. This will ensure that we do not encounter any errors. thank you!
In addition, according to initial information from the campaign, the number of taas distributed to the entire campaign depends on amount of money what you sell in the ICO. According to the information I know, you have sold eight million US dollars, a very large amount, and accordingly, the number of taas coins distributed will increase. So, we are waiting for a full new spreadsheet.

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 06:50:02 PM

What about the TaaS bug bounty program? The one here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840997.0

There is no option to claim this bounty in the submission form. Why is this?
Same question  here, @ Jamal  I sent you a PM

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
DenyAryanto

Activity: 509

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:58:11 AM

when distribution bounty

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

when distribution bounty

18th may as it was said earlier,did you check the earlier posts of this thread.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
mackenzied

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

when distribution bounty

18th may as it was said earlier,did you check the earlier posts of this thread.

I think the manager needs to come up with a spreadsheet which has a full list of paid people attached and their address, which should avoid some unnecessary confusion.

no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:00:17 PM

Well paid one, i hope i can earn decent money.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 04:32:26 PM

I am not understanding why these brand new newbies sending me the payment details in PM. got around 500 PMs so far.. LOL.

Do you guys think I am a bloody stupid and will pay everyone directly without checking and confirming? better do not wast your an my time.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: