Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with Bitcoin?  (Read 19035 times)
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

People use bitcoin different ways. I have even heard a story one guy was telling, about buying drugs with bitcoin.
So the idea is people chose themselves how to use bitcoin. My biggest buying was a new smartphone that I bought the last year, now I am planning a trip to abroad, but unfortunately bitcoin fell this days and now I am planing to delay with this idea.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:17:42 PM

I use bitcoin to buy all daily needs me and the family and partly I save for my future

Me too, i use bitcoin to buy all my daily needs and things that i want like clothes, gadgets, and accessories. And i save bitcoin maybe i could use it someday.
when you save bitcoin for a long time maybe you can try to invest in a third party  it was only as a distraction when you wait on your bitcoin to useful it can be profitable for you
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

People use bitcoin different ways. I have even heard a story one guy was telling, about buying drugs with bitcoin.
So the idea is people chose themselves how to use bitcoin. My biggest buying was a new smartphone that I bought the last year, now I am planning a trip to abroad, but unfortunately bitcoin fell this days and now I am planing to delay with this idea.
Well, I also think like that. each person has their own way to use bitcoin.pada the beginning, I always have fun with bitcoin. spend all my results. but, for the moment, I'm trying to make it into a real investment. Well, more precisely, at the moment I use it for business matters. you can do any type of business with bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

Well, I also think like that. each person has their own way to use bitcoin.pada the beginning, I always have fun with bitcoin. spend all my results. but, for the moment, I'm trying to make it into a real investment. Well, more precisely, at the moment I use it for business matters. you can do any type of business with bitcoin.

The best thing to do with bitcoin at a moment is to save them for future and if you spend them now then you will not get the benefits that you can get in future when price will be high so its better to save them and not spend them at a moment.

bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:22:52 PM

I use bitcoin to buy all daily needs me and the family and partly I save for my future

Me too, i use bitcoin to buy all my daily needs and things that i want like clothes, gadgets, and accessories. And i save bitcoin maybe i could use it someday.

Well simple, whatever you can do with money you can do with btc. Not all countries accepts btc but by converting to the actual money you can fulfill you daily needs. More it becomes popular among the people the more common it will become for the exchange.

Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

yes every one has the right to use bitcoin according to his own wishes. to me i am not going to use bitcoin or sell it at any cost because i am expected that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will touch all time high price. again and will continue to increase further more.
Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

yes every one has the right to use bitcoin according to his own wishes. to me i am not going to use bitcoin or sell it at any cost because i am expected that the price of bitcoin is going to increase more and more and hope that very soon the price of bitcoin will touch all time high price. again and will continue to increase further more.

Many hope so. But sometimes you need to sell your bitcoins to make this system work. This is very useful for bitcoins.
To increase the number of my bitcoins, I sell them at a time when they are expensive and buy at a time when they are cheap
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

Many hope so. But sometimes you need to sell your bitcoins to make this system work. This is very useful for bitcoins.
To increase the number of my bitcoins, I sell them at a time when they are expensive and buy at a time when they are cheap
Even I follow the same strategy and wont think twice to sell them if its giving me good profits as I am aware that price can again fall in coming days so I grabbed that opportunity to buy bitcoins and again wait for the price to go higher.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

Because the bitcoin is a money, although it found only on network, we can do trading bitcoin into altcoin which is an exchange of currency so that you can buy low and sell high to earn. You can do Also in investing which you can we earn profit. We can used also bitcoin for buying things so that it will make simple. There are many things of doing a bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:37:35 PM

You can do everything you want with bitcoin, there are some limitations especially with the amount of people accepting bitcoins as payment but that is changing as more people adopt bitcoin.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:40:21 PM

Bitcoin is helping all of us to earn extra money and if teenager wants to start earning then there is nothing wrong in it as it will make them more responsible and start valuing money from very early age so I think we should show them the simple ways of earning bitcoins instead of introducing them to trading and gambling.
I agree, bitcoin is the best way to make young people learn about responsibilities and how to earn their own money, doing things they already do every day, but also we need to supervise them and guide them because as we know bitcoin is used in gambling sites, and unless we don’t want them to become gamblers we need to keep an eye on them and what do they actually do with the bitcoin they earn.

Those who want to make quick money will anyhow start going on gambling sites and we cannot stop them or control them and its their own money so they can do whatever they want to with their bitcoins and we should not bother about that instead we should keep ourselves engage in earning more bitcoins.

yes, I agree with you. We must try to find a reliable source of income. Let it be small, but reliable.
Bitcoins are simply enough to keep in order to make a profit in the future

There is no need of taking risk of investing your bitcoins anywhere and only holding itself will give you profitable results in future as price will be too high in future so if you have enough amount of bitcoins in your wallet then selling them at right time will bring good profits for you.
Yes holding is beneficial as if he will he buy now then it will more better because the price of bitcoin is now better for buyers . Everyone a week ago wanted the price to come lower so that they buy some more bitcoins now the time came they have to buy for future profit.
i think currently you do not need to do anything with bitcoin, i think you should try to hold it for some days because bitcoin is now getting the momentum again and therefore it is the right time to make money from it.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:38:49 PM

Bitcoin is helping all of us to earn extra money and if teenager wants to start earning then there is nothing wrong in it as it will make them more responsible and start valuing money from very early age so I think we should show them the simple ways of earning bitcoins instead of introducing them to trading and gambling.
I agree, bitcoin is the best way to make young people learn about responsibilities and how to earn their own money, doing things they already do every day, but also we need to supervise them and guide them because as we know bitcoin is used in gambling sites, and unless we don’t want them to become gamblers we need to keep an eye on them and what do they actually do with the bitcoin they earn.

Those who want to make quick money will anyhow start going on gambling sites and we cannot stop them or control them and its their own money so they can do whatever they want to with their bitcoins and we should not bother about that instead we should keep ourselves engage in earning more bitcoins.

yes, I agree with you. We must try to find a reliable source of income. Let it be small, but reliable.
Bitcoins are simply enough to keep in order to make a profit in the future

There is no need of taking risk of investing your bitcoins anywhere and only holding itself will give you profitable results in future as price will be too high in future so if you have enough amount of bitcoins in your wallet then selling them at right time will bring good profits for you.
Yes holding is beneficial as if he will he buy now then it will more better because the price of bitcoin is now better for buyers . Everyone a week ago wanted the price to come lower so that they buy some more bitcoins now the time came they have to buy for future profit.
i think currently you do not need to do anything with bitcoin, i think you should try to hold it for some days because bitcoin is now getting the momentum again and therefore it is the right time to make money from it.

Holding is a good choice at a moment but if you have some extra money with you then you can buy some bitcoins at current price as price is not too high and it has started to recover slowly so even if you buy it today then it can give you good profits in coming days as everyone is predicting that it will regain its price of $1200 in next few days so if you buy now then you can make profits of $150 per coin which is outstanding.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wilson_bitbybit

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:43:05 PM

Bitcoin has worked very well as a secure and decentralized way of storing value, but I think the network is still not ready to deal with micropayments. This is already possible at the moment, but rates are a bit high lately. I hope this is resolved before the end of this year.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:14:37 PM

It depends on how you treat bitcoin if its an currency for you then you can spend it online sites for buying goods or by selling it and converting it to fiat but if its a pure form of investment for you then you can save it in cold storage without touching it and keep a watch at price charts and once it goes higher and if you are satisfied with the price you call sell it and if not you always have an option of holding them longer.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:17:04 AM

Im earning bitcoin on many ways its either on trading and some on signature campaigns and sometimes i do buy sometimes small amounts of it and i save it for future use and if theres an emergency i do spent some of it because i believe bitcoin do increase its price in the future even more.

Yeah, me too. im earning bitcoin for future purposes . Because someday, somehow, bitcoin price will rise. As I can see right now, every halving, the bitcoin price rises. Thats the only time that I will spend my 20-30% of my bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:22:38 AM

Im earning bitcoin on many ways its either on trading and some on signature campaigns and sometimes i do buy sometimes small amounts of it and i save it for future use and if theres an emergency i do spent some of it because i believe bitcoin do increase its price in the future even more.

Yeah, me too. im earning bitcoin for future purposes . Because someday, somehow, bitcoin price will rise. As I can see right now, every halving, the bitcoin price rises. Thats the only time that I will spend my 20-30% of my bitcoin.
should be required to wait for the future or until prices rise is patience. if you get bored you can use a certain percentage of spending
it's a good strategy while waiting for prices to rise
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:29:12 AM

It depends on how you treat bitcoin if its an currency for you then you can spend it online sites for buying goods or by selling it and converting it to fiat but if its a pure form of investment for you then you can save it in cold storage without touching it and keep a watch at price charts and once it goes higher and if you are satisfied with the price you call sell it and if not you always have an option of holding them longer.

That's true, we also use it to gamble and make profits rightvryom the comforts of our homes without necessarily moving an inch . It helps pay for services globally where other payment processors cannot be.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:02:27 AM

should be required to wait for the future or until prices rise is patience. if you get bored you can use a certain percentage of spending

Only holding will never grow your bitcoins in long run so its good to spend some of them in trading to generate quick profits and also to take your coins to next level as and if you cannot afford to take risk of investing it in trading then best choice would be to hold them for future as it is the safe way of making profits.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:11:54 AM

Only holding will never grow your bitcoins in long run so its good to spend some of them in trading to generate quick profits and also to take your coins to next level as and if you cannot afford to take risk of investing it in trading then best choice would be to hold them for future as it is the safe way of making profits.
For me holding bitcoin is good for long term investment and its worth it for those users who are not like to trade and to gamble and it is much safer less risk. But if you are good in trading much better to invest even small amount of your bitcoin and also if you want to gamble just invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 01:59:21 AM

For me holding bitcoin is good for long term investment and its worth it for those users who are not like to trade and to gamble and it is much safer less risk. But if you are good in trading much better to invest even small amount of your bitcoin and also if you want to gamble just invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose.

If you are not a risk taker then its good to hold them instead of taking risk of investing it as if price goes down then it will give you loss and it will become harder for you to recover that loss so holding is a good choice as it will give you good profits in future by selling them when price is higher.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: