Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can i do with Bitcoin?  (Read 19035 times)
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:02:44 AM

You can spend it for yourself, friends, or family. You can hodl it if you want to increase its value. You can also invest it if you want to earn more of it. But in my opinion spending it outside the internet is difficult because bitcoin is not yet well known to some countries. Others know bitcoin as being used in deepweb and for illegal things.

Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere physically but we always have an option of getting an bitcoin debit card which we can use it at physical places to buy physical things but right now the best thing would be to hold them for future as price will go higher in future.

i think if we want to use bitcoin debit card, we need to wait for the machine that available in many places so we can easy to use the cards to buy or sell our bitcoin or directly withdraw from the machine. we can do many thing with our bitcoin, not just for saving or spending, but we can invest our bitcoin in many trusted programs.

In my country bitcoin debit card is accepted in all local ATMs as I can easily withdraw money from it and even I can use it on POS terminals for shopping without paying any extra charge so that is the best thing about having bitcoin debit card.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:32:18 AM

You can spend it for yourself, friends, or family. You can hodl it if you want to increase its value. You can also invest it if you want to earn more of it. But in my opinion spending it outside the internet is difficult because bitcoin is not yet well known to some countries. Others know bitcoin as being used in deepweb and for illegal things.

Bitcoin is not accepted everywhere physically but we always have an option of getting an bitcoin debit card which we can use it at physical places to buy physical things but right now the best thing would be to hold them for future as price will go higher in future.

i think if we want to use bitcoin debit card, we need to wait for the machine that available in many places so we can easy to use the cards to buy or sell our bitcoin or directly withdraw from the machine. we can do many thing with our bitcoin, not just for saving or spending, but we can invest our bitcoin in many trusted programs.

In my country bitcoin debit card is accepted in all local ATMs as I can easily withdraw money from it and even I can use it on POS terminals for shopping without paying any extra charge so that is the best thing about having bitcoin debit card.
That is same as in my country, bitcoin is now considered as mode of payment here. In here, we can also shop in online stores such as lazada, amazon, and etc through bitcoins, in which we are using virtual reality card that loaded up woth bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:48:33 AM

That is same as in my country, bitcoin is now considered as mode of payment here. In here, we can also shop in online stores such as lazada, amazon, and etc through bitcoins, in which we are using virtual reality card that loaded up woth bitcoins.

Virtual card will take care of shopping only for online purposes but if you have physical debit card then that can be used at physical places like shopping malls, restaurants etc so its good to have physical debit card which can be used for offline shopping and also for withdrawal of money from atms.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:46:58 AM

If you are confused what to do with Bitcoins, simply buy them when they are apparently low in price, stack them away in some secured place and go do other things. Only from time to time, check the prevailing price and see it has gathered much moss for you, otherwise keep hodling. By the time you are done accumulating some fortune, you can look in here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840674.msg18330399#msg18330399
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:17:38 AM

Right now the best thing you can do with bitcoins is just hold them without taking any risk of investing or trading as price is in on increasing mode and we will be seeing some better price in next couple of months so make sure that you have good amount of coins to sell to earn good profits from it.
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Right now the best thing you can do with bitcoins is just hold them without taking any risk of investing or trading as price is in on increasing mode and we will be seeing some better price in next couple of months so make sure that you have good amount of coins to sell to earn good profits from it.

Yes, the retention strategy is very beneficial. I also do not spend my bitcoins because I believe that soon the price will go up. This is my investment, from which I expect a big profit
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

The most popular thing that you can do with bitcoin is to use it for loading up your mobile, paying bills and converting it to fiat. But if you are a long term investor, you just need to hold it if you believe that bitcoin is going to increase it's price for the next years to come. Also a lot of people are using it for gambling in whatever game you like.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2017, 09:50:22 AM

The most popular thing that you can do with bitcoin is to use it for loading up your mobile, paying bills and converting it to fiat. But if you are a long term investor, you just need to hold it if you believe that bitcoin is going to increase it's price for the next years to come. Also a lot of people are using it for gambling in whatever game you like.

Yeah there are many people who are using bitcoins only in gambling industry as that is the only way they find to make a quick money and even bitcoin has made gambling very easy as no one can trace you that you are gambling by sitting at home with the help of bitcoins.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

Yeah there are many people who are using bitcoins only in gambling industry as that is the only way they find to make a quick money and even bitcoin has made gambling very easy as no one can trace you that you are gambling by sitting at home with the help of bitcoins.

You should not think that there were lots of people who only use bitcoins just for gambling, because many of them uses btc as source of fiat cash money for their daily living; and I can really prove that to myself if somebody asked me. Of course easy money is from bitcoin so we must value it for our own good, so that we can establish better future for digital currency income.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:25:51 AM

Bitcoin in our country has helped gambling without any issues, as its somewhat restricted. Other than this, Bitcoin is also used in Gaming Competition as Rewards and also many other online services. Other than that Bitcoin Card is also introduced, though haven't had the chance to have it, but as I get it, I will be having more freedom to use it Smiley
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

Bitcoin in our country has helped gambling without any issues, as its somewhat restricted. Other than this, Bitcoin is also used in Gaming Competition as Rewards and also many other online services. Other than that Bitcoin Card is also introduced, though haven't had the chance to have it, but as I get it, I will be having more freedom to use it Smiley

There are a lots of gambling sites that are now accepting not only bitcoin but other currencies too there are a lot to choose from and the competition between these sites are very common in the forum if you would go to the gambling section you can pick one and try it and some have a free trial so you can see if the house edge would favor or not with your luck.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

in my country there is not a single bitcoin ATM machine where we can use debit card for withdrawal of bitcoin. but  i can hope that when th user of bitcoin will increase here i my country then we will also be able to use bitcoin debit cards.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
grandy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

yes that is right to say that in most of the the area bitcoin is uses as currency for limited options, as in my area we can only use bitcoin for recharging my mobile phone but i think there are also some area where people are using bitcoin for so many other options.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:25:25 PM

in my country there is not a single bitcoin ATM machine where we can use debit card for withdrawal of bitcoin. but  i can hope that when th user of bitcoin will increase here i my country then we will also be able to use bitcoin debit cards.
You can buy a debit card and fund it with bitcoin!(look for xapo) it's almost available anywhere in the world. the card can be used to shop,withdraw money from any ATMs near you.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

With bitcoin, I can trade,buy mobile data, spend in local market and make purchase of goods from online stores/market, and pay bills, among many others..
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:29:58 PM

There are many things that you can do with bitcoins as of now I am using it in trading and gambling from where I can make quick money and sometimes I used it for recharging my cell phone but majority of my coins I am saving for future to sell them at a higher price.
I think nowadays the best option is to hole our bitcoin because the price is increasing so if you will hold then you will get the profit and trading is also beneficial as there are fluctuations in the price of bitcoin if you buy at lower and sell at high then within smaller time you will earn a high income.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:42:12 PM

There are many things that you can do with bitcoins as of now I am using it in trading and gambling from where I can make quick money and sometimes I used it for recharging my cell phone but majority of my coins I am saving for future to sell them at a higher price.
i think majority of people are doing the same. they are using bitcoin for recharging mobile and may be for paying utility bills. while for most of the time they are using bitcoin for investment and when the price goes up they sell and get profit.

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:44:58 PM

Buy MAID with your BTC.

Now is the time!

Chart of MAID is looking good as MACD crossed already.

Just my opinion as i love looking at charts.

I was thinking of buying MAID when we got our payout in our sig campaign but as I checked the price it climbs up already.  Well if this continue then probably Ill pass on this one.  There are still lots of promising project that is still in its low price. That would be where my BTC will be invested.
Yes I do agreed with you, safe now was a good time to invest in, as I also observed the movement in the chart it was really has a capability to increase and as I can with it 2 or 3 years from now maid can possibly reach 0.01BTC Cheesy
But this is just view on it.
HEWRA

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:45:42 PM

With bitcoin, I can trade,buy mobile data, spend in local market and make purchase of goods from online stores/market, and pay bills, among many others..
Exactly, and that is just a bitcoin use to cover your daily consumption.
You may always use it either for investing purposes , or to trade cryptos.
Playboi

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:45:20 PM

you can post ads on backpage if u need to earn a little extra moneys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: