Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen when 1 satoshi is $ 1?  (Read 17247 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

This is a dream come true to everyone here. Due to the high value of satoshi, everyone who's holding even a single bitcoin will become rich in an instant. But before that, is this really possible? Will the government step in in any way?
when that happens, I think there will be a lot of rich people. well, for now, so easy to get 1 satoshi, even we can get hundreds of satoshi through faucet site. well, hopefully it can happen, and I think it will be very difficult.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:34:11 PM

It won't happen. Even though the 21 Million bitcoin were mined and used in the whole world. This price is exaggerated and will never happen but the price will surely be huge than today  for sure if bitcoini will be use around the globe.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

It won't happen. Even though the 21 Million bitcoin were mined and used in the whole world. This price is exaggerated and will never happen but the price will surely be huge than today  for sure if bitcoini will be use around the globe.
If the cryptocurrency will be on the golden age where people are so much attractive to cryptocurrencies then i think that the demand will be so high and it can bring the price of bitcoin to at least 1 satoshi to $1, it sounds stupid but just imagine that bitcoin only have 21 million supply and we have billion of people here in our world and how much more in the future.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate? So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
What kind of arrangement is made if payment is requested as Cent? Can the bitcoin core be modified?

i think thats a hard question, it says that bitcoin will be so more expensive and people will think of it as a treasure! Smiley
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

If that's true, then we'll all make a lot of money in the future, and BTC will replace all the encryption in the world.

nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

When a satoshi is worth $1, a bitcoin will be worth $100,000,000. I think it never will happen)
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:09:29 PM

I think all Bitcoin holder will own Lambo and live there luxurious life. And other people will reagreat to not own any Bbitcoin. Also all other crypto holder price will rise.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

I think this is impossible, although until there takes a long time for this to happen maybe 100 Years isn't enough to make this happen, and when this happens will more people become billionaire on this earth.
Yes I can't see btc will reach that price although it is well known cryptocurrency I can't see it further to make it happen. Well let's just say that is the price, who wouldn't be happy for that many of us here earned very well.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Everyone will be rich when the price of 1 satoshi $ 1 and it takes a very long time. Increase in bitcoin only takes time and patience to hold bitcoin so the price does not decrease.
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

What if bitcoin gains much more value than you anticipate? So what happens when 1 satoshi reaches the price of 1 dollar?
What kind of arrangement is made if payment is requested as Cent? Can the bitcoin core be modified?
The bitcoin core will be modified especially if the satoshi, there will be a lower rate than satoshi. There will also change in the process of gaining bitcoin and I was thinking that the process of investing and mining bitcoin or should I say satoshi will be different because of the changes that might occur if the bitcoin price will increase to that value.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

First, the core of your question is rising of bitcoin or its useless usd so 1 sat = $ 1.
If the rising bitcoin is high, the bitcoin will be added decimally to 12 or 16 instead of 8.
But it's almost impossible to happen except all countries use bitcoin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Careful and Systematic investment leads to higher gains, bitcoin rise so fast and much more potential is there in a bitcoin. If it's a bubble we are happy to take advantage from it as its in a early stage and going towards $50000. Careful and happy trading

There will be many rich people in the world, who tend to make a bad impact in the world economy. 1 satoshi = $ 1 is something very unlikely, cost per transaction can increase up to $ 10,000 and I think no one will accept it because it will also be the end of Bitcoin. There is even the possibility that the price of Bitcoin will fall bad in the future, as there are many Altcoin that are growing rapidly these days eg ETH has worked Same with many companies even the president of Russia and even Vladimir who proclaim to work Same with ETH and there is a possibility of ETH price in the future ahead will increase even more likely equal to Bitcoin, for example two ripples or XRP that have worked Same with some banks there is also XRP tend to increase rapidly in the future although now XRP is more dominant in hold by mafia bank while for Bitcoin can be said not someone runs it because someone called satoshi nakamura just let go to the world and the number of coins Bitcoin supplay is only a few million while so many miners in this world are working to mine Bitcoin though for Bitcoin mining process is currently quite difficult and even though someone named satoshi nakamura pu n have backup 1 the million Bitcoins that he may release as the amount of Bitcoin supply will or has expired in this world. In fact many stories or news from professional crypto merchants outside who talk about Bitcoin prices will fall.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:44:36 PM

Although that would be great in the future that a satoshi will cost $1, I think it is impossible and it is a lot to expect from bitcoin. But however if it does, maybe the national currency will arrange by creating cents so that to accomodate the exchange of goods and money. Bitcoin will then considered more precious as gold and every bitcoin owner will be reach.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

If this happens bitcoin would be more valuable than gold in my opinion. Due to the limited amount of bitcoins (21 million in total supply) this could happen very well in the future. If you think about the dramatic fluctuations in bitcoin price, 1 sat = 1 USD is plausible.
One crucial think about cryptocurrencies that they are decentralized so that means the entire community needs to agree on a change or a modification. If the community thinks that such a change is needed for the betterment of the coin, then I will that change/modification will happen. Hope this answers both your questions.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

But,however if it is does maybe the national currency will arrange by creating cents so that to accomodate the exchange if goods and money. It is great that satoshi  will cost $1.  Bitxoin this time will be considered more precious than gold.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

This scenario is impossible to happen. If this happen there is must be a problem with the system. You need a lot of satoshi to make $1, A LOT.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

Almost impossible to happen if that happen just go in many faucets and your already rich without doing any effort at all.
But for example this happened probably there will be a value lower than satoshi example 1000 nakamoto is equal to 1 satoshi ..
Also there bitcoin price is where increace it's price so high about million dollars or billion. But this post is really unrealistic at all im sure this will never happened
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

I think it's hard and probably will not happen. If that happens then the possibility in the near future bitcoin will experience bubble and erupt.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

There have been several proposals for denomination. I believe Jimmy Song is putting forth the idea of bits.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

if 1 satoshi for $ 1 then bitcoin price will be very expensive and it is sure will be many people who become rich and will many people who regret it because it sells bitcoin quickly at cheap price when bitcoin price can berpotnesi at that price.

That is why I do believe that we will never see that 1 Satoshi price is a dollar. It is difficult to imagine that somebody will buy BTC  for such a great sum of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: