Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NOW WITH PROOF) Monthly Returns On Your Investment  (Read 5473 times)
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:43:28 AM

I think pcoin should show his live trade, we all know that trading is more of art than science, you are here to promote your services and to ask someone to give you 1BTC is quite fishy to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:48:00 AM

I think pcoin should show his live trade, we all know that trading is more of art than science, you are here to promote your services and to ask someone to give you 1BTC is quite fishy to me
I did not ask anybody to give me 1btc but i said that anybody that is interested in seeing my real account should be able to show evidence that he/she is interested in opening a real account with minimum of 1 btc.
However, i have created a baby account which i have made over 15% profit from yesterday trading. I will show that to anybody willing to invest minimum of 0.1 btc.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:59:15 AM

I did not ask anybody to give me 1btc but i said that anybody that is interested in seeing my real account should be able to show evidence that he/she is interested in opening a real account with minimum of 1 btc.
However, i have created a baby account which i have made over 15% profit from yesterday trading. I will show that to anybody willing to invest minimum of 0.1 btc.
Why it is a top secret to show your real money account stats  !!! showing your real account stats will not harm you .

what was 1 BTC minimum became 0.1 BTC  Huh  Undecided

If you are series about what you offer ( I doubt ) go open an  account on zulutrade link your profile here and let people decide to follow you or not . If you are really that good you will not get customers from here only . You will get a hell lot of customers that will follow your  trades and pay you fee for it . You will make a lot more money  Wink
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:07:17 AM

Why it is a top secret to show your real money account stats  !!! showing your real account stats will not harm you .

If you are series about what you offer ( I doubt ) go open an  account on zulutrade link your profile here and let people decide to follow you or not . If you are really that good you will not get customers from here only . You will get a hell lot of customers that will follow your  trades and pay you fee for it . You will make a lot more money  Wink
Frankly you said something that is constructive, i will consider Zulutrade and ranked up but as a point of reverence zulutrade accepts a demo account in their ranking, however showing my real account might make this thread longer than necessary, i shall close this thread by Friday after all open positions are closed on profits.
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

I continue to say: why you don't post your real account? Why? Simply a screenshot could help investors to understand if you have really trade for real or not. I repeat, i came from about 20 years experience in financial markets, and i could say that demo is really different from real.

When you lost real money you are tempted to run agains loss. When you lost demo money, simply you make other fake deposit.

Also, i see you trade Eur\Jpy ... Be quiet on Jpy: usually Boj coming out without annuncement to pull down Yen: in 2011 we had a movement ov over 1.000 pips in a few hours.  Cool

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:51:28 PM

I continue to say: why you don't post your real account? Why? Simply a screenshot could help investors to understand if you have really trade for real or not. I repeat, i came from about 20 years experience in financial markets, and i could say that demo is really different from real.

When you lost real money you are tempted to run agains loss. When you lost demo money, simply you make other fake deposit.

Also, i see you trade Eur\Jpy ... Be quiet on Jpy: usually Boj coming out without annuncement to pull down Yen: in 2011 we had a movement ov over 1.000 pips in a few hours.  Cool

I started trading since 25yrs ago in the era of a broker called northfinance, i understand your position about the demo account and even about the emotions attached to trading but you refuse to understand one fact that demo and real account have similar data source and if you can be successful in demo you can as well do well with your real account and that is the primary reason for the demo account.
We shall continue to argue unless you accept this fact.
My open position on eur/jpy is SHORT and i am expecting profits  Grin Grin
TRF

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:07:29 PM

I started trading since 25yrs ago in the era of a broker called northfinance, i understand your position about the demo account and even about the emotions attached to trading but you refuse to understand one fact that demo and real account have similar data source and if you can be successful in demo you can as well do well with your real account and that is the primary reason for the demo account.

Unless you trade for REAL you will not understad the difference whit demo\fake money.

Good luk for eur\jpy.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

Frankly you said something that is constructive, i will consider Zulutrade and ranked up but as a point of reverence zulutrade accepts a demo account in their ranking, however showing my real account might make this thread longer than necessary, i shall close this thread by Friday after all open positions are closed on profits.
OF course i meant real money account on zulutrade or else what is the point Smiley (99% of people on zulu ignor demo account stats) . GL on zulu you will make real profit even without ask anyone to follow you because there on zulu  they search for you --> (Good trader ) not you  search for them .
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:38:03 PM

I am a forex trading expert and i will like to offer a managed account service to any interested investor.
Any investor can pm me for the terms of contract.

You are claiming to be  forex trading expert with 25 years experience and you are offering a managed account service but all you want to show us is your demo performance. I am sorry to say this but something is not right. 
I am able to check out TRF on 1 broker and his performance. So his is not an unsubstantiated claim but yours is.  It is not complicated to attach your account to Myfxbook or fxstat or fxblue.

TRF

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

I am a forex trading expert and i will like to offer a managed account service to any interested investor.

You are claiming to be  forex trading expert with 25 years experience and you are offering a managed account service but all you want to show us is your demo performance. I am sorry to say this but something is not right. 
I am able to check out TRF on 1 broker and his performance. So his is not an unsubstantiated claim but yours is.  It is not complicated to attach your account to Myfxbook or fxstat or fxblue.

Thank you. Also note that each shared trade in 1Broker is not less than 0,25 bitcoin ( atm i have 8 shared trade open) .

vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Also, i see you trade Eur\Jpy ... Be quiet on Jpy: usually Boj coming out without annuncement to pull down Yen: in 2011 we had a movement ov over 1.000 pips in a few hours.  Cool

My open position on eur/jpy is SHORT and i am expecting profits  Grin Grin

You are welcome.  

You are claiming to be  forex trading expert with 25 years experience and you are offering a managed account service but all you want to show us is your demo performance. I am sorry to say this but something is not right.  
I am able to check out TRF on 1 broker and his performance. So his is not an unsubstantiated claim but yours is.  It is not complicated to attach your account to Myfxbook or fxstat or fxblue.

Thank you. Also note that each shared trade in 1Broker is not less than 0,25 bitcoin ( atm i have 8 shared trade open) .

You are welcome.

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:09:16 AM

All opening positions have been closed profitably www.fxblue.com/users/felixo
By popular demand, i shall create a fresh live account on monday where my live trading can be watched real time.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

My friends on this thread are silent and i do not totally like that.
Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.
TRF

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:25:10 AM

Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.

So, let me understand: you give a buy signal (good to know ) on an High Volatile Pair and fix a stop loss of only 15 pips? Do you know that some broker have spread from 4-5 pips or more on GBP\JPY?  Roll Eyes

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 08:50:46 AM

Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.

So, let me understand: you give a buy signal (good to know ) on an High Volatile Pair and fix a stop loss of only 15 pips? Do you know that some broker have spread from 4-5 pips or more on GBP\JPY?  Roll Eyes

Good to see you again TRF, i am aware of that fact but my trade signal gbp/jpy will not hit 138.55 because of a strong resistance unless for market noise and after hitting 139.40 first. Let us keep our eyes on the market
TRF

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:38:44 AM

Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.

Good to see you again TRF, i am aware of that fact but my trade signal gbp/jpy will not hit 138.55 because of a strong resistance unless for market noise and after hitting 139.40 first. Let us keep our eyes on the market

Stop loss hit  Roll Eyes

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.

Stop loss hit  Roll Eyes
Yes i know but it is just a market noise, it shall soon be corrected.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 01:23:21 PM

Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.

Stop loss hit  Roll Eyes
My friend TRF, as you can see my take profit target have been hitted and gone beyond, all the real account that i traded today earn 25% profits.
I shall like to hear your opinion but there is no competitor in forex trading you make your own money and i make mine.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.

Stop loss hit  Roll Eyes
My friend TRF, as you can see my take profit target have been hitted and gone beyond, all the real account that i traded today earn 25% profits.
I shall like to hear your opinion but there is no competitor in forex trading you make your own money and i make mine.

Sorry but i don't understand.
If you hit Stop/Loss, how you get a Take/Profit? You should put at least 2 orders with bigger pips difference.

Correct me if i am wrong here... Undecided
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

Trade signal for today
Buy gbp/jpy @ 138.65
Take profits @ 139.15
Stop loss @ 138.50

Enjoy.

Stop loss hit  Roll Eyes

Sorry but i don't understand.
If you hit Stop/Loss, how you get a Take/Profit? You should put at least 2 orders with bigger pips difference.

Correct me if i am wrong here... Undecided
Hi friend,
It might be confusing really but if you read the posts quoted you will see the free trade signal that i sent, i later discovered that the market has some noise so i decided to shift the stop loss just as i told TRF above that it is just a noise that the market will correct itself.
The market corrected itself and my take profit was honored.
My trade success for those that are following www.fxblue.com/users/felixo
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: