Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NOW WITH PROOF) Monthly Returns On Your Investment  (Read 5466 times)
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:11:15 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:00:13 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

SL hit again?  Roll Eyes

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:12:31 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

I would like to try your free signals but the platforms where i play forex, dont have this pair.
As i see though, you hit SL...maybe you should put bigger difference and not so small between Entry and SL.
Your prices are very near, imho...

TRF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:17:45 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

I would like to try your free signals but the platforms where i play forex, dont have this pair.
As i see though, you hit SL...maybe you should put bigger difference and not so small between Entry and SL.

On High volatile pairs like GBP\JPY you need to put not less than 50 pips as STOP Loss.  Cool

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:39:13 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

I offer a better signal but to those that shows interest.
know your broker and i will check but i have a better confidence in mt4 and 5 trading platform because they work with my EAs.

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

On High volatile pairs like GBP\JPY you need to put not less than 50 pips as STOP Loss.  Cool
How are you today my friend?
How was your trading.
Please be watching www.fxblue.com/users/felixo and see how todays trading will end.
Thank you.
TRF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:42:43 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

know your broker and i will check but i have a better confidence in mt4 and 5 trading platform because they work with my EAs.

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

How was your trading.
Please be watching www.fxblue.com/users/felixo and see how todays trading will end.
Thank you.

Your call is end. Stop.

My trades? Well, today i had 6 consecutive loss, real loss for about 2,7 BTC . Now i start to work for recover them, for real.  Cool

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

How was your trading.
Thank you.

Your call is end. Stop.

My trades? Well, today i had 6 consecutive loss, real loss for about 2,7 BTC . Now i start to work for recover them, for real.  Cool
I dont understand what you mean but forex trading is about winning more than your loss, i have never lost more than a trade since the beginning of this year though at time i reduce my profits when the market trends changes.
I can give you a good trade pair privately, i am not a knowledge selfish person.
TRF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:54:42 AM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

How was your trading.
Thank you.

Your call is end. Stop.

I dont understand what you mean but forex trading is about winning more than your loss, i have never lost more than a trade since the beginning of this year though at time i reduce my profits when the market trends changes.
I can give you a good trade pair privately, i am not a knowledge selfish person.

LOL  Grin ! I don't need trade . I only said that this morning i started with 6 consecutive lost , in real money that are different from game.

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:00:05 PM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

How was your trading.
Thank you.

Your call is end. Stop.

LOL  Grin ! I don't need trade . I only said that this morning i started with 6 consecutive lost , in real money that are different from game.
Do you have any proof whether i have a real life account with good balance ?
At one point or the other in our life, we look back and wish we had taken a better decision on some matters, perhaps humble ourselves a little in order to achieve more knowledge.
TRF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

How was your trading.
Thank you.

Your call is end. Stop.

Do you have any proof whether i have a real life account with good balance ?
At one point or the other in our life, we look back and wish we had taken a better decision on some matters, perhaps humble ourselves a little in order to achieve more knowledge.

Again? Go on 1Broker and see my shared trades. Also remeber that for share a single trade you need at least 0,25 BTC  Cool

Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:36:17 PM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

I agree, exactly my point. Smiley
and 50 maybe is low for a minimum, at least from my point of view and strategy.

Btw, i didnt know that to share a trade you need .25BTC... Undecided
still though you can share a pic, its easier! lol

TRF

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:51:26 PM

Trade signal
gbp/jpy
Short @ 139.23
Take profit @ 138.75
Stop loss @ 139.52

Enjoy.

I agree, exactly my point. Smiley
and 50 maybe is low for a minimum, at least from my point of view and strategy.

Btw, i didnt know that to share a trade you need .25BTC... Undecided
still though you can share a pic, its easier! lol

No, i don't ask any coin for share  Smiley . On 1Broker if you would share a trade to community, this trade need to be at least 0,25 BTC . So if you open a 0,01 trade you could't share it.

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

It is needless for me to argue about the way 1broker operate because i do not have any account with them, are you now saying they have PAMM account for traders?
In addition to this, my trade is still good and i know it will hit my take profit later in the day.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:15:40 PM

I wonder what brought a forex trading exppert here asking for something in return of the training . If you are that good you would have made millions and might have traded to some green trust levels too .
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

Thanks Pcoin for providing signals on this thread.  I missed them.   It is nice to know that you are going to start a live account with public performance stats.
Here are my stats for last four days
https://www.fxblue.com/users/veekay_simple
I am no expert but I am a pure daytrader, trade only NY session with no overnight positions.  If at all I hold any positions, I hedge them.

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

Thanks Pcoin for providing signals on this thread.  I missed them.   It is nice to know that you are going to start a live account with public performance stats.
I am no expert but I am a pure daytrader, trade only NY session with no overnight positions.  If at all I hold any positions, I hedge them.

It is good to have you here, there is no forex professional because it is a speculative market but with availability of some trading EAs and some unofficial platform that shows real data ; taking the right market decision is very possible.
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:21:59 AM

It is good to have you here, there is no forex professional because it is a speculative market but with availability of some trading EAs and some unofficial platform that shows real data ; taking the right market decision is very possible.

Thanks.

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:49:08 AM

Fundamental analysis that overblown the price.
USD/JPY Forecast: Bullish break ahead of US wage growth release

The Dollar-Yen pair jumped to 114.92 on Thursday and extended gains to 115.25 levels in the Asian session today as the US ten-year treasury yield rose to 12-week high of 2.618%.

Fed is all set to hike rates next week

The non-farm payrolls and wage growth figures due today will play an important role in determining the timing of the third rate hike. As far as next week is concerned, the Fed looks set to hike rates by 25 basis points. Moreover, the central bank has run out of reasons.

Many experts are of the opinion that only a horribly weak wage growth number today could put next week’s hike in question. However, I beg to differ on this as a horribly weak number… let’s say -2% or -5% are more likely to be read as a one-off figure. Thus, March rate hike bets would make a quick recovery after initial dip.

This news is copied from a news site, i do hope the market will have a reverse movement today and gap open on Monday.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

The subject itself shows that it is a scam. First of all, there is no guaranteed income or profit in an investment, much more in forex trading. Now OP is promising a 50% returns monthly. If this is not a scam, please tell me what this is.Everything in it screams that this is a scam. People beware.

You can be right or you can be wrong...as we can not go to this person's residence and really have a personal look into how he do his thing then we can not for sure determine whether he is just joking or really serious. However, since this really involves money then we have to be careful as we won't have any control once the monetary transfer is done. The solution of course is to have a PAMM service available.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:15:21 AM

The subject itself shows that it is a scam. First of all, there is no guaranteed income or profit in an investment, much more in forex trading. Now OP is promising a 50% returns monthly. If this is not a scam, please tell me what this is.Everything in it screams that this is a scam. People beware.

You can be right or you can be wrong...as we can not go to this person's residence and really have a personal look into how he do his thing then we can not for sure determine whether he is just joking or really serious. However, since this really involves money then we have to be careful as we won't have any control once the monetary transfer is done. The solution of course is to have a PAMM service available.
People read at times but they dont understand what they are reading.
Nobody is asking you to send your money, PAMM account and managed account are similar in many areas because nobody has access to your money apart from you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: