Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NOW WITH PROOF) Monthly Returns On Your Investment  (Read 5466 times)
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:53:33 AM

The subject itself shows that it is a scam. First of all, there is no guaranteed income or profit in an investment, much more in forex trading. Now OP is promising a 50% returns monthly. If this is not a scam, please tell me what this is.Everything in it screams that this is a scam. People beware.

You can be right or you can be wrong...as we can not go to this person's residence and really have a personal look into how he do his thing then we can not for sure determine whether he is just joking or really serious. However, since this really involves money then we have to be careful as we won't have any control once the monetary transfer is done. The solution of course is to have a PAMM service available.
People read at times but they dont understand what they are reading.
Nobody is asking you to send your money, PAMM account and managed account are similar in many areas because nobody has access to your money apart from you.

So i open an account and you manage it? That's how this works?
I have a past experience with such kind of service and still have troubles and loose ends... Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

Fundamental analysis that overblown the price.
USD/JPY Forecast: Bullish break ahead of US wage growth release

The Dollar-Yen pair jumped to 114.92 on Thursday and extended gains to 115.25 levels in the Asian session today as the US ten-year treasury yield rose to 12-week high of 2.618%.

Fed is all set to hike rates next week

The non-farm payrolls and wage growth figures due today will play an important role in determining the timing of the third rate hike. As far as next week is concerned, the Fed looks set to hike rates by 25 basis points. Moreover, the central bank has run out of reasons.

Many experts are of the opinion that only a horribly weak wage growth number today could put next week’s hike in question. However, I beg to differ on this as a horribly weak number… let’s say -2% or -5% are more likely to be read as a one-off figure. Thus, March rate hike bets would make a quick recovery after initial dip.

This news is copied from a news site, i do hope the market will have a reverse movement today and gap open on Monday.

Hi Pcoin,
So what are your expectations for USD/JPY?  Looks very trendy and my guess is it might continue going up to 118 over next few days.
Waiting for NFP

pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

The subject itself shows that it is a scam. First of all, there is no guaranteed income or profit in an investment, much more in forex trading. Now OP is promising a 50% returns monthly. If this is not a scam, please tell me what this is.Everything in it screams that this is a scam. People beware.

You can be right or you can be wrong...as we can not go to this person's residence and really have a personal look into how he do his thing then we can not for sure determine whether he is just joking or really serious. However, since this really involves money then we have to be careful as we won't have any control once the monetary transfer is done. The solution of course is to have a PAMM service available.
People read at times but they dont understand what they are reading.
Nobody is asking you to send your money, PAMM account and managed account are similar in many areas because nobody has access to your money apart from you.

So i open an account and you manage it? That's how this works?
I have a past experience with such kind of service and still have troubles and loose ends... Undecided
Yes, that is the way it works, nobody have access to your funds apart from you.
Yes, there are good and bad managers but it is difficult to know.

Fundamental analysis that overblown the price.
USD/JPY Forecast: Bullish break ahead of US wage growth release

The Dollar-Yen pair jumped to 114.92 on Thursday and extended gains to 115.25 levels in the Asian session today as the US ten-year treasury yield rose to 12-week high of 2.618%.

Fed is all set to hike rates next week

The non-farm payrolls and wage growth figures due today will play an important role in determining the timing of the third rate hike. As far as next week is concerned, the Fed looks set to hike rates by 25 basis points. Moreover, the central bank has run out of reasons.

Many experts are of the opinion that only a horribly weak wage growth number today could put next week’s hike in question. However, I beg to differ on this as a horribly weak number… let’s say -2% or -5% are more likely to be read as a one-off figure. Thus, March rate hike bets would make a quick recovery after initial dip.

This news is copied from a news site, i do hope the market will have a reverse movement today and gap open on Monday.

Hi Pcoin,
So what are your expectations for USD/JPY?  Looks very trendy and my guess is it might continue going up to 118 over next few days.
Waiting for NFP

I shall know by Monday market openings.
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:46:36 PM

if youre write can get tool and training forex trading in use service with pay 0.5bitcoin
what is youre tool can share to client Robo forex EA, indicator, or only ebook

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:14:35 PM

if youre write can get tool and training forex trading in use service with pay 0.5bitcoin
what is youre tool can share to client Robo forex EA, indicator, or only ebook
If i understand you correctly, you mean you are willing to pay 0.5 btc if i actually have tools and not an ebook.
Well i have EAs tool that i am using including an extra ordinary video tutorials plus one on one support.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

The market have moved according to the market makers wishes but we all can see the struggles between the bull and the bear, hopefully the bear wins at the end of today and we shall see the GBP/JPY at the 138.xx region.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

As i see you stick with this pair long time now.
Can you make a prediction or give a signal or just share your opinion about USD/CAD?

Looking very...long! Shocked
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

As i see you stick with this pair long time now.
Can you make a prediction or give a signal or just share your opinion about USD/CAD?

Looking very...long! Shocked
I can give signal on any pairs using my tools but i have a huge amount hanging on this pair and i expects to hit 138.xx region though i am already in profits.
I shall consider your pair USD/CAD tomorrow after getting out of this pairs profitably.

N.B
Just analyzed the usd/cad.
You can put a pending sell order at 1.34555
Stop loss - 1.34705
Take profit - 1.34345

Enjoy.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 02:35:39 PM

One trade closed profitably winning 28pips, the last trade is targeting my take profit.
Check the trading statistics at -
 https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:12:27 PM

Profits, profits and more profits.
My trades have recorded great profits this week, both demo and real accounts have earned me profits,
https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:51:35 AM

Contrary to the general opinion by the forex experts around by trades gbp/jpy have been closed profitably.
After this days successful trading profitably, i now offer for sale my trading tools for anybody that want to trade forex profitably.
The thread is located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828385.msg18203188#msg18203188
Proof of successfully and profitably closed trade can be viewed at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:17:38 PM

Ok. This is hard to believe and If trading for other people will bring more money I think I will love to work with you. But I want someone that will convince me of my own safety. I mean something that we reassure me that I won't loose my investment in the end.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:38:33 PM

Ok. This is hard to believe and If trading for other people will bring more money I think I will love to work with you. But I want someone that will convince me of my own safety. I mean something that we reassure me that I won't loose my investment in the end.
You dont need anybody to convince you because the facts and figure are spread before you with my live trading showing real time, nothing is hidden and there is no photoshop.
Check the statistics and you will see the deposit and the profits made in 65 days.
The safety of your funds is guaranteed because no one will have access to it apart from you alone.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:56:37 PM

You dont need anybody to convince you because the facts and figure are spread before you with my live trading showing real time, nothing is hidden and there is no photoshop.
Check the statistics and you will see the deposit and the profits made in 65 days.
The safety of your funds is guaranteed because no one will have access to it apart from you alone.
Ok. I will keep in touch because I made an investment early this year which I loose my coin on it  and I need to get back on my foot first that one of the reason why I need to be more careful. Besides, also I want to take a step at a time and I hope the offer will be available when I make up my mind or you could teach the whole thing when I'm ready.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 01:00:55 PM

Hello all,
I am a forex trading expert and i will like to offer a managed account service to any interested investor.
Any investor can pm me for the terms of contract.
I have created a demo account this new month after my last month success to make this formal.
Access my performance here daily to see the updates.

You can also gain access to my live trading platform with 0.2btc monthly fee.

Please post your comments here as you watch me trading for the next 30 days.

Forex training with tools - 0.5btc

Thank you.

I will be happy if you could teach the forex trading since it another way of making some funding online and it has exist quite enough for people to believe in it. But the price mention is much for someone like me. Can you consider lowering the price for Newbie?

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

Hello all,
I am a forex trading expert and i will like to offer a managed account service to any interested investor.
Any investor can pm me for the terms of contract.
I have created a demo account this new month after my last month success to make this formal.
Access my performance here daily to see the updates.

You can also gain access to my live trading platform with 0.2btc monthly fee.

Please post your comments here as you watch me trading for the next 30 days.

Forex training with tools - 0.5btc

Thank you.

I will be happy if you could teach the forex trading since it another way of making some funding online and it has exist quite enough for people to believe in it. But the price mention is much for someone like me. Can you consider lowering the price for Newbie?

I mentioned on the thread that there shall be discount for the first few buyers, pm me with the amount you can afford for the EAs, video and the training and i might accept it if it worth the effort i will put into training you.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:48:59 AM

This service is still available as the balance of the DEMO account continues to increase for people to view on the live stream and i am also making a lot of profits in the real account.
Investors can PM me about their accounts and their profits targets.
Proof - https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

This service is still available as the balance of the DEMO account continues to increase for people to view on the live stream and i am also making a lot of profits in the real account.

What is the minimum for someone to invest in you and your service? 0.2BTC is your fee per month, not the amount that we will invest correct?
You offer signals and we (investors) follow your lead or you play with our investments?

Btw you still don't post some stats from your Live account.
Sorry but a Demo, it's just a demo... Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

What is the minimum for someone to invest in you and your service? 0.2BTC is your fee per month, not the amount that we will invest correct?
You offer signals and we (investors) follow your lead or you play with our investments?

The minimum to fund your account with is 0.1 btc and i will trade on your behalf.
I do not charge you any personal fees to trade for you but you will be sending 30% of the profits i made on your account to me on your weekly withdrawal. My real account is a private thing and FYI anybody that does not know how to trade will always loose funds whether on real or demo account.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:16:20 PM

The minimum to fund your account with is 0.1 btc and i will trade on your behalf.
I do not charge you any personal fees to trade for you but you will be sending 30% of the profits i made on your account to me on your weekly withdrawal. My real account is a private thing and FYI anybody that does not know how to trade will always loose funds whether on real or demo account.

So as per my understanding we can create any account with any broker and fill it up with 0.1BTC and give you the credentials and once you make profit after a week,we give you 30% of the amount. Is thats the deal ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: