Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (NOW WITH PROOF) Monthly Returns On Your Investment  (Read 5466 times)
pcoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:04:42 PM

This service is still available as the balance of the DEMO account continues to increase for people to view on the live stream and i am also making a lot of profits in the real account.
Investors can PM me about their accounts and their profits targets.
Proof - https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats

What is the minimum for someone to invest in you and your service? 0.2BTC is your fee per month, not the amount that we will invest correct?
You offer signals and we (investors) follow your lead or you play with our investments?

Btw you still don't post some stats from your Live account.
Sorry but a Demo, it's just a demo... Undecided

The minimum to fund your account with is 0.1 btc and i will trade on your behalf.
I do not charge you any personal fees to trade for you but you will be sending 30% of the profits i made on your account to me on your weekly withdrawal. My real account is a private thing and FYI anybody that does not know how to trade will always loose funds whether on real or demo account.

So as per my understanding we can create any account with any broker and fill it up with 0.1BTC and give you the credentials and once you make profit after a week,we give you 30% of the amount. Is thats the deal ?
That is the deal to be precise, please take note that any forex trading platforms have 2 different login credentials, there is one for the back office where deposit and withdrawal can be made and the other for trading portal where only trading activities are made and no one can make any deposit or withdrawal except to trade alone. I will need the login credential to the trading portal only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:01:58 AM

More profits have been made, today is tuesday, i shall trade this account to hit 100k this week then close this thread.
To anybody that cares to know, i started this account with 10k 69 days ago.
All trade shall be done via fxblue trading mirror.
Pm me for details.
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

I have successfully closed all the open positions today and the trade have ended positively.
Contrary to my first claim, i might not wait till Friday to hit the $100k balance ( i am sorry to disappoint here) I shall hit the $100 tomorrow by His Grace.
All the trading analysis, errors and full details can be found at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo/stats

pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:26:33 AM

We expect an upward movement on GBP/JPY today
Go long @ 139.20
stop loss @ 138.45
take profit @ 140.09
Good luck.

I shall lock this thread once i hit $100k on this account.
oluaris

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

Go long @ 139.20
stop loss @ 138.45
take profit @ 140.09
Good luck.

is this over?
looks like I missed this
would have loved to invest
Sad
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

Go long @ 139.20
stop loss @ 138.45
take profit @ 140.09
Good luck.

is this over?
looks like I missed this
Sad
It is not over yet because i will still be trading the account and accepts investors accounts but i will not update this thread any more.
send me pm if you have 0.1 btc to start your profitable forex trading business.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

Go long @ 139.20
stop loss @ 138.45
take profit @ 140.09
Good luck.

is this over?
looks like I missed this
Sad
It is not over yet because i will still be trading the account and accepts investors accounts but i will not update this thread any more.

Sorry to hear that, it was a good way to show us something of your progress.
You know already that it's not easy to trust someone, with one months results...

Still, it's your decision to take. If you insist not to update your Thread, just lock it.
Imho it would be better...Good luck. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:12:35 AM

Go long @ 139.20
stop loss @ 138.45
take profit @ 140.09
Good luck.

is this over?
looks like I missed this
Sad

Sorry to hear that, it was a good way to show us something of your progress.
You know already that it's not easy to trust someone, with one months results...

Still, it's your decision to take. If you insist not to update your Thread, just lock it.
Imho it would be better...Good luck. Cool

it's not easy to trust someone, with one months results... your claim might be right if it involves other types of business but in forex trading, it is very difficult to make a consistent profit for 1 week if you had not learn it for a long period of time.
I am still accepting investors account and making profits for them.
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:56:43 PM

Your performance so far is interesting. But can take a decision only after watching a long term performance.. It is very difficult to make consistent profit on a longer run.  Anyway let me observe...
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:23:40 PM

Contrary to the general opinion by the forex experts around by trades gbp/jpy have been closed profitably.
After this days successful trading profitably, i now offer for sale my trading tools for anybody that want to trade forex profitably.
The thread is located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828385.msg18203188#msg18203188
Proof of successfully and profitably closed trade can be viewed at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo

I think your other thread is locked. No reply option found there.  Most of the indicators repaint.  How do you assure that your indicator doesn't repaint.  Can you show it live on teamviewer or skype screen sharing?

Secondly you said on that thread that you have 13 years of experience.  If you really have 13 years of experience, why a long term track record is not shown?
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:42:09 PM

Login with this details
Login: 203232
Investor: 5aurknh
Profit from this account hitted 34% in just one day and we decided to remove it from the public sight only for serious investors.

Second account

Login: 181161
Investor: 2knnnnz

Thank you.

Can't seem to login on both account.

Download simplefx metatrader 4
Login: 181161
Investor: 2knnnnz

I am trading eur/jpy presently (short position)

The above demo account doesn't have trades after march 23rd?  Is it automated trading or manual trading?
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:34:47 PM

Contrary to the general opinion by the forex experts around by trades gbp/jpy have been closed profitably.
After this days successful trading profitably, i now offer for sale my trading tools for anybody that want to trade forex profitably.
The thread is located at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828385.msg18203188#msg18203188
Proof of successfully and profitably closed trade can be viewed at https://www.fxblue.com/users/felixo

I think your other thread is locked. No reply option found there.  Most of the indicators repaint.  How do you assure that your indicator doesn't repaint.  Can you show it live on teamviewer or skype screen sharing?

Secondly you said on that thread that you have 13 years of experience.  If you really have 13 years of experience, why a long term track record is not shown?

My trading tools are customized and you can easily understand the direction of the market, possible and exit point with it. Your second question can simply be answered this way, forex trading is a live beast market that requires a lot of education to get it mastered unless you can afford $10,000 to learn from some masters that can simplified it for you. Do must not show up to the public unless you are sure about yourself.
I left that account for one of my training even before march 23rd because people can not access it.
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:11:51 PM

My trading tools are customized and you can easily understand the direction of the market, possible and exit point with it. Your second question can simply be answered this way, forex trading is a live beast market that requires a lot of education to get it mastered unless you can afford $10,000 to learn from some masters that can simplified it for you. Do must not show up to the public unless you are sure about yourself.
I left that account for one of my training even before march 23rd because people can not access it.

So you no longer trade that demo account?

You haven not explained about the indicator repainting?  I have invested more than 100,000 USD in forex in the last 10 years and lost a lot and made some profit too.  Out of my experience, one cannot make consistent profit on a longer run.  I have hired many fund managers to trade my account and no one performed well for more than 6 months.  Anyway let me observe your account for some time and take a decision.  Can you provide investor password access to any of your demo accounts?
Bitexchange24

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:54:28 AM

Is it trusted ?
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

You haven not explained about the indicator repainting?  I have invested more than 100,000 USD in forex in the last 10 years and lost a lot and made some profit too.  Out of my experience, one cannot make consistent profit on a longer run.  I have hired many fund managers to trade my account and no one performed well for more than 6 months.  Anyway let me observe your account for some time and take a decision.  Can you provide investor password access to any of your demo accounts?
I had lost good money in forex trading in the past until i went for a better training, i can give you access to the real account provided i understand why you need it.
Forex trading signal can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842976.msg18348175#msg18348175
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:01:31 AM

I had lost good money in forex trading in the past until i went for a better training, i can give you access to the real account provided i understand why you need it.
Forex trading signal can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1842976.msg18348175#msg18348175

I need it to first analyze your strategy.  I want to understand if it will work on a longer run.  I don't mind a demo or live...  Once i am convinced i may opt for a managed account...
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:54:38 PM

Let me give a try with 0.1 btc..  i am sending you a pm now
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:00:46 PM

Why not make an account on 1Broker and have people copy your trades?

You get to manage the account without requiring people to send you funds directly. Streamlined and secure!

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

You get to manage the account without requiring people to send you funds directly. Streamlined and secure!

makes sense
pcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

makes sense

This makes a lot of senses in the reality of the business, i have responded to Pizpie post on my other thread and waiting for his PM.
I am presently using simplefx but there is no such features in it, i have to switch to 1broker in other to make use of this facility.
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: