Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which design should be our new logo? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809933.msg18169821#msg18169821
option 1
option 2
option 3

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RNS] Renos - A community Based Cryptocurrency  (Read 131616 times)
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:12:30 PM

Death coin. Huh Roll Eyes

No, its not dead. check their discordapp server https://discord.gg/VdeP4sV and rns tread-able on crypto bridge exchange.
Okay lets think it is not a dead coin and if so why they are absent from the bitcointalk? Why they can make updated on bitcointalk? What is the problem of them to make updated everything here too?

The devs reply on their discordapp server https://discord.gg/VdeP4sV

unfortunately we don't have consensus changes on the list anymore (as of now), after soliciting several developers for help in bringing it to the table quicker (even paid) they've all flaked. So, the few of us remaining are going to refocus on improving the current consensus, wallet, and rebuilding the community feeling that we seem to have lost. As I stated before my IRL responsibilities have soaked up most of my time lately so I'm going to try to rearrange things to get back to the grind at a more consistent pace. Once we've cleaned up the current state of things and are at a higher functioning level, I intend to do more involved voting and proposals. If you or anyone you know has a skill and some spare time, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Yes, you already told about their activity on discord but my question is why they are not active on the bitcointalk. As they are active on discord I will try to follow discord.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:57:53 PM

Death coin. Huh Roll Eyes

No, its not dead. check their discordapp server https://discord.gg/VdeP4sV and rns tread-able on crypto bridge exchange.
Okay lets think it is not a dead coin and if so why they are absent from the bitcointalk? Why they can make updated on bitcointalk? What is the problem of them to make updated everything here too?

The devs reply on their discordapp server https://discord.gg/VdeP4sV

unfortunately we don't have consensus changes on the list anymore (as of now), after soliciting several developers for help in bringing it to the table quicker (even paid) they've all flaked. So, the few of us remaining are going to refocus on improving the current consensus, wallet, and rebuilding the community feeling that we seem to have lost. As I stated before my IRL responsibilities have soaked up most of my time lately so I'm going to try to rearrange things to get back to the grind at a more consistent pace. Once we've cleaned up the current state of things and are at a higher functioning level, I intend to do more involved voting and proposals. If you or anyone you know has a skill and some spare time, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Yes, you already told about their activity on discord but my question is why they are not active on the bitcointalk. As they are active on discord I will try to follow discord.

As they are minted above there's a few devs still working with the RNS project. it's better to follow them on their discord server.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:50:15 PM

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:54:02 PM

As they are minted above there's a few devs still working with the RNS project. it's better to follow them on their discord server.
Okay got you. Lets follow on their discord server and lets see whats they are developing and what's they did on the meantime.
pishet

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:00:43 PM

Hello, I am from the small exchange team fatcat.tk  Our idea is to house the forgotten by the developers of the coin or those that have been removed from other exchanges for a small amount of trading. Coins with live blockchain. Accommodation is free. If you have any questions, email me in a personal or on the stock exchange in the Help section.
jooj2

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:47:16 AM

The devs RNS message on discordapp he's asking community support.

I need some help from @everyone I've emailed cryptopia twice asking for what needs to be done to resume trading and have yet to receive a response. If you guys want to help revive this coin I need you to bug them as well. If we don't have community support, we don't have anything. I know it's asking for a lot in the current state of things but it'd go a long way to show we have something to work for.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:18:02 AM

I need some help from @everyone I've emailed cryptopia twice asking for what needs to be done to resume trading and have yet to receive a response. If you guys want to help revive this coin I need you to bug them as well. If we don't have community support, we don't have anything. I know it's asking for a lot in the current state of things but it'd go a long way to show we have something to work for.
The Cryptopia has their priorities for the first 40 coins on their exchange.
Next, they will move on to others.
Not sure which criteria of their priorities, but it seems that Renos is not in their list after the first 40 ones.
If you send them again, you should ask them that Renos is in their list for 100, or 150 prioritising coins to resume trading status on their site.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:15:22 PM

Not sure which criteria of their priorities, but it seems that Renos is not in their list after the first 40 ones.
If you send them again, you should ask them that Renos is in their list for 100, or 150 prioritising coins to resume trading status on their site.

I think it's indeed a case of priorities for Cryptopia. Of course more people could reach out, but is it also guaranteed that there will be more volume coming consistantly from the RNS community?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
jooj2

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:03:07 PM

I think it's indeed a case of priorities for Cryptopia. Of course more people could reach out, but is it also guaranteed that there will be more volume coming consistantly from the RNS community?

In such cases, it is necessary for the community to support Renos project as they can. because of this, this support will return to the Renos community with benefits.
PuraPuraBego

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:43:57 AM

In such cases, it is necessary for the community to support Renos project as they can. because of this, this support will return to the Renos community with benefits.
All the investors as well as supporters should support their project to run it perfectly and smoothly otherwise the project cant move forward and always it should be in loss.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:06:44 AM

All the investors as well as supporters should support their project to run it perfectly and smoothly otherwise the project cant move forward and always it should be in loss.
And what do you need to do for this? The exchange on which my coins were blocked (fortunately the coins are on the balance sheet)

PuraPuraBego

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 06:35:26 PM

And what do you need to do for this? The exchange on which my coins were blocked (fortunately the coins are on the balance sheet)

I meant to support on their invested project if anything is scam or seems scam or something is unfair then we should stay away from that project.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:24:28 PM

Renos (RNS) is added to TOP Masternodes https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№45 Renos (RNS)" https://l2rx.com/index.php#RNS
Wow, I saw you in the Wagerr branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.msg50899413#msg50899413 / You wander strangely on topics and projects)))

jooj

Activity: 650
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 11:42:39 AM

I wondering does Renos deadened  or not? I do see the Renos working nodes numbers descred day after day.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
xxTraderrMasxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:42:18 PM

Wow, I saw you in the Wagerr branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1911583.msg50899413#msg50899413 / You wander strangely on topics and projects)))

Go, let's vote for Renos
Our coin: "№39
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:10:49 AM

Go, let's vote for Renos
Our coin: "№39

I                   Source       I        Pair               I        Volume (24h)  I           Price               I    Volume (%)  I     Category  I   Fee         I       Type   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       I            CryptoBridge     I     RNS/BTC       I          ** $0              I   * $0,000922       I      0,00%        I     Spot    I   Percentage   I  Recently

Nova Exchange

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:53:40 AM

Hi guys

RENOS - RNS has been listed on Nova Exchange as part of the Cryptopia Free Listing request that we had by the dev BurNiN Bones.

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_RNS%20/

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with Smiley

Cheers!
jooj2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:19:18 AM

Hi guys

RENOS - RNS has been listed on Nova Exchange as part of the Cryptopia Free Listing request that we had by the dev BurNiN Bones.

Cheers!

Very good news that the RNS now available at Nova Exchange for trading. we hope this will increase RNS trade volume.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:50:10 PM

Hi guys

Cheers!

Very good news that the RNS now available at Nova Exchange for trading. we hope this will increase RNS trade volume.
It is very good. But it is very embarrassing a significant drop in prices. On the other hand. The cheaper the better

snaker19t

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:13:14 AM

Remember that now you can exchange our favorite currency RenosCoin in Nova Exchange !!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_RNS/
https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_RNS/

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: