Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522753 times)
hdsbg

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

DBIX must touch 0.2 $ if you want see next high jump 

i am ready 206 BTC just for DBIX  but i want see 0.2 - 0.5 $     Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhannlenris

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:00:38 PM

I do have some news in that within a few weeks Arabian Chain will be launching a new product to compliment their chain. If you don't know about it already, you heard it here first. The product name is six letters and begins with a P.

In the meantime, hold onto your coins and don't let them be shaken from your hands.

That's not new, it's the PALMEX exchange for the Arabian Region where DBIX will be traded too
I think that's even directly written on the Roadmap already.

I personally trade only on Cryptopia with DBIX, on Livecoin i removed everything as it's a strange exchange to me and rate manipulation by some big traders (bot trading). I started now also selling some coins that the trading volume can get up but most coins i buy i stack up long term
hdsbg

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

High dump started , just hold your DBIX next jump  2025  Kiss

if you remember DBIX price at start was 0.7$

this price is too high

jordan coins

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:00:30 PM

$3.06 (-15.85%)
0.00072572 BTC (-16.10%)   Angry Angry Angry
 Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

can someone tell me how to get this piece of shit wallet to work
It works when you run bin/gdbix.exe first, wait a few minutes and then start the UI. It even says that in the release notice, but I also didn't think of it as the UI "started" but failed to sync with an error afterwards. Anyway, do that and it works.

The fact that they committed those .DS_Store files to the repo doesn't make it look much more professional though.
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:44:46 PM

$3.06 (-15.85%)
0.00072572 BTC (-16.10%)   Angry Angry Angry

if you remember the price drop also one time to 0.00056 and then jump to 0,003 bevore it jump to 0.017.
But it is really sad to see that your asset become every day lower, and many people bought at 0.01BTC...
I am always supporting DBIX Team, and stay also supporting them, but the statement from the DBIX Team that they can't
do for the price and the trader should holdand don't sell this is not 100% correct for me.

The Dev can do many thing to stop this dumping blood bath, example to be more active in the social media and give more news,
or perhaps the dev want that the price go down???

really guys i think thisthe time to do something we want to work together and not aginst other...

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Amraly

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

Guess what, price is not raising cus the whole month mining dbix was more profitable than ether, miners sell dbix and don't hold, as simple as it is...
iamnewhere

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

$3.06 (-15.85%)
0.00072572 BTC (-16.10%)   Angry Angry Angry

if you remember the price drop also one time to 0.00056 and then jump to 0,003 bevore it jump to 0.017.
But it is really sad to see that your asset become every day lower, and many people bought at 0.01BTC...
I am always supporting DBIX Team, and stay also supporting them, but the statement from the DBIX Team that they can't
do for the price and the trader should holdand don't sell this is not 100% correct for me.

The Dev can do many thing to stop this dumping blood bath, example to be more active in the social media and give more news,
or perhaps the dev want that the price go down???

really guys i think thisthe time to do something we want to work together and not aginst other...

They are more active on Facebook but thats a closed group there and some recommended the new CTO already to be more active here in the board too as i think most people in DBIX are here in that board but just some in Facebook. You can reach here much more people interested in crypto than in that FB group.
hdsbg

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:06:02 PM

I just sold some dbix at 76000 sat , dupm again  Kiss
kiffner2

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:31:57 PM

I don't get it why bittrex wont list this legit coin, but they listed scamcoin zimstake back in 2014 immediately after release.
It was clearly overnight project. Dev run away after couple of months when he sold all his coins.
Amraly

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:07:09 PM

Our new pool for mining DBIX is now online, 1st hours, with some miners, Join us guys.

http://magnetpool.com/dbix/

Claymore port: 8888
medtifou

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

NEWS
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:44:24 PM

I don't get it why bittrex wont list this legit coin, but they listed scamcoin zimstake back in 2014 immediately after release.
It was clearly overnight project. Dev run away after couple of months when he sold all his coins.

There has been this controversy with DBIX, one coin similar to this one or a fork or whatever was pumped on Yobit and people fell for it and so on and so forth. I think the exchanges are more careful these days with listings and pay some attention to the history of a coin. Yobit doesn't care...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hdsbg

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:58:02 AM

No sleep tonight i see next big dump 2$
riz1uk

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Crypto Management

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:13:52 AM

This is the best price for new buyers who want to take a chance on DBIX. I know this price is for time being. Many development in Dubai and other Arab states are being done. Soon you will see the big difference. Dumping the price is one of the skill of group traders to snatch big amount of coins from market. DON'T BE FOOL. I am happy I got chance to buy more coins at this prices. I see great future of DBIX. I never sell my coins. just HODL.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:11:50 PM

This is the best price for new buyers who want to take a chance on DBIX. I know this price is for time being. Many development in Dubai and other Arab states are being done. Soon you will see the big difference. Dumping the price is one of the skill of group traders to snatch big amount of coins from market. DON'T BE FOOL. I am happy I got chance to buy more coins at this prices. I see great future of DBIX. I never sell my coins. just HODL.
yes i agree
its a best price for the new buyers and i think its the best price for everyone
because DBIX's future is bright and now it seems dbix team is working hard
and the dump is is temporary and nor for long
so my point of view i think holders of dbix should hold their coins and wait for new developments and updates
RoyalKingdomEnterprise

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

LMFAO
how about a NON WORKING FORK
A lie and just a lie

ArabianChain is a very focused team and we, as another Dubai company and their partner, can vouch for their hard-working attitude and vision.

They might not be very active on BitcoinTalk and other media, but the point of the development team is not to generate news 24x7, but to develop great software. That's why you call them "dev", and not "news agency". When the piece of news is out there, then it's community's job to pick it up and keep it ringing until the next news.

As you can see, even in this thread there are exciting recent updates. New pool for mining DBIX. CEO speaking at the Dubai blockchain conference. Partnership with Jibrel Network. As far as Palmex is concerned, we know it's real because we are responsible in this part to help them, and you can be sure the progress is made each day. Also, being a company that has to report to the community as well, we understand why the things are this way. Any widely discussed company has to be cautious about posting any news ahead of them happening, because if anything goes wrong, even the tiniest thing, the company is eaten alive by all the fudders. That's why teams usually agree to keep many things under wraps and work on them silently, to present to the world with a big reveal. It might look like they're not working, but on the contrary, it might mean that huge progress is done and they just want to make sure everything works perfectly before they tell the world.

Finally, as ArabianChain makes more and more friends and business partners in the Middle East, we bet it will increase the number of feedbacks like ours, that will prove to the world they're legit and working full speed and will raise the confidence about the projects.

penny trade

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:11:48 PM

LMFAO
how about a NON WORKING FORK
A lie and just a lie

ArabianChain is a very focused team and we, as another Dubai company and their partner, can vouch for their hard-working attitude and vision.

They might not be very active on BitcoinTalk and other media, but the point of the development team is not to generate news 24x7, but to develop great software. That's why you call them "dev", and not "news agency". When the piece of news is out there, then it's community's job to pick it up and keep it ringing until the next news.

As you can see, even in this thread there are exciting recent updates. New pool for mining DBIX. CEO speaking at the Dubai blockchain conference. Partnership with Jibrel Network. As far as Palmex is concerned, we know it's real because we are responsible in this part to help them, and you can be sure the progress is made each day. Also, being a company that has to report to the community as well, we understand why the things are this way. Any widely discussed company has to be cautious about posting any news ahead of them happening, because if anything goes wrong, even the tiniest thing, the company is eaten alive by all the fudders. That's why teams usually agree to keep many things under wraps and work on them silently, to present to the world with a big reveal. It might look like they're not working, but on the contrary, it might mean that huge progress is done and they just want to make sure everything works perfectly before they tell the world.

Finally, as ArabianChain makes more and more friends and business partners in the Middle East, we bet it will increase the number of feedbacks like ours, that will prove to the world they're legit and working full speed and will raise the confidence about the projects.

thanks for ur nice words about dbix, and reassuring community, we ve been worried recently, but i m sure dbix will have great news soon , and will show in price and vol

buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:24:25 PM

There were recent news of Dubai making warnings about ICO's so this might be one of the reasons we are seeing this downtrend on Dubaicoin.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dubai-issues-public-warning-against-icos-joining-global-wave-of-regulators

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

There were recent news of Dubai making warnings about ICO's so this might be one of the reasons we are seeing this downtrend on Dubaicoin.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/dubai-issues-public-warning-against-icos-joining-global-wave-of-regulators

DBIX was not a ICO

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: