Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522752 times)
nemanja90

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Dear AC Team,

as DBIX holder and enthusiast, I want to share my vision and a couple of comments about this project:

• Galaxy wallet: Extremely immature software. A crypto wallet software must give you full robustness and trustness 'cause you're saving your money inside the box. I'd test Galaxy Wallet and it didn't give me enough confidence in order to move my DBIX into the wallet: amateur frontend interface, really poor user experience, a quite buggy software...
  • Exchange-listing strategy: Although I consider Cryptopia a nice exchange with many "market gems" inside, its quite insufficient, we need more alternatives and we can't wait to a full development of Palmex platform. If we don't have many options to trade DBIX and as I write before the wallet doesn't give trustness, that limit the ability to grow of DBIX in the cryptomarket.

Take this comments in a positive mood in order to help ArabiaChain community to improve the project.

I agree with all you wrote here! And I will add mark on listing at some big exchange. This is quite important in this step for DBIX development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:11:00 PM

Dear AC Team,

as DBIX holder and enthusiast, I want to share my vision and a couple of comments about this project:

• Galaxy wallet: Extremely immature software. A crypto wallet software must give you full robustness and trustness 'cause you're saving your money inside the box. I'd test Galaxy Wallet and it didn't give me enough confidence in order to move my DBIX into the wallet: amateur frontend interface, really poor user experience, a quite buggy software...
  • Exchange-listing strategy: Although I consider Cryptopia a nice exchange with many "market gems" inside, its quite insufficient, we need more alternatives and we can't wait to a full development of Palmex platform. If we don't have many options to trade DBIX and as I write before the wallet doesn't give trustness, that limit the ability to grow of DBIX in the cryptomarket.

Take this comments in a positive mood in order to help ArabiaChain community to improve the project.

I agree with all you wrote here! And I will add mark on listing at some big exchange. This is quite important in this step for DBIX development.
these two thing are now the most important things for dbix better future
exchange listing is now a days is difficult but if the developments are going well and coin and project fulfilled the requirements of an exchange then
their will be no difficulties to list coin on exchange
dbix is now almost a year old and still not listed on bigger exchanges
i have seen some great project that list on bigger exchange after 3 months of their launch
birdonthewire

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

I would add the relationship between Lykos, the new blockchain and DBIX ... and the protagonism of it. Of course, they were proposals from within those that can detract from protagonism, to whom he has supported the project ... it should be perfectly discarded.

Both the operational and marketing imbalances and a parallel blockchain that can leave us "out of play" generate the same: distrust and uncertainty.

I understand that these lines of action must be much clearer in the treatment of the community. Supporting an "exotic" project such as Arabian change, said with all due respect, is a good example of loyalty and risk assumed to a proposal of more than a thousand ... and understanding that it deserves more feedback.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

CTO Youssef Elallali on may 3rd dbix go down  Grin

big zero

And look what is the date today? It's May 4 2018 what happen to your prediction, and yet DBIX is now climbed to 5.90$, tonight it will going to 6,7,8 the 30$  You are a BIG LOSER!! hehehe!  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

one more picture for you , dbix go nowhere buhaha

everything is fake here , fake news from twitter .... bla bla bla

just go down dbix and everything is OK  Cool

BOT just blinking

For your information almost all of the exchanges has a bots, I'm also using bots in Binance and in Poloniex, so what is the problem there?
DBIXDBIX

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:22 PM

Pump star soon , in next 3 days

good luck guys  Wink
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:08:52 PM

big zero

And look what is the date today? It's May 4 2018 what happen to your prediction, and yet DBIX is now climbed to 5.90$, tonight it will going to 6,7,8 the 30$  You are a BIG LOSER!! hehehe!  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

BOT just blinking

For your information almost all of the exchanges has a bots, I'm also using bots in Binance and in Poloniex, so what is the problem there?
alot of buying means dbix will going to pump again
now dbix price almost 6$ and i think this time dbix will cross 10$ or more and will stable there
i hope we never see dbix at 4$ or less then this price again in future
best of luck dbix team
birdonthewire

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

What Arabian Chain should do is make clear what influence Lycos will have, the new blockchian they committed the day before yesterday in DBIX. Immediately.

You can not play like that with the community. Is incredible.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:39:19 AM

big zero

BOT just blinking

now dbix price almost 6$ and i think this time dbix will cross 10$ or more and will stable there
best of luck dbix team

It's fine if you post such a screenshot but to be honest it doesn't show much. If you sum up the total amount of BTC that is literally nothing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

big zero

BOT just blinking

best of luck dbix team

It's fine if you post such a screenshot but to be honest it doesn't show much. If you sum up the total amount of BTC that is literally nothing.
seems no such big order placed there
only little amount of dbix bought
i think big wheels are not gonna sell dbix they just only hodl them and wait for price increase more
that's why dbix pump and dump quick
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:53:34 PM

dbix go down now , but be ready for pump , two more days  Wink
Jbodz83

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

dbix go down now , but be ready for pump , two more days  Wink
whats your sell target brotha!??? Grin Grin
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

I do not sell

crash dbix it's not serious project  Wink
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:09:11 PM

big zero

BOT just blinking

best of luck dbix team

seems no such big order placed there
only little amount of dbix bought
i think big wheels are not gonna sell dbix they just only hodl them and wait for price increase more
that's why dbix pump and dump quick

It's not 100% sure that there are whales in this coin or is there any evidence for that? What are the largest wallets is there an overview?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
birdonthewire

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:34:08 AM

After years of studying projects on paper, follow later the evolution of them and deal with countless responsible ... what about this coin, DBIX, I have not seen it EVER.

They bring to the market software with flagrant errors, so obvious that the most basic test at the user level, would reveal, both in the DBIX wallet and in the Palmex website ... and we are talking about a project with a year in existence in the ranking.

As an investor and user, I refer, like others, a list of errors and a request for reparation ... and do not deign any more to express any gratitude for the service to the community ... but they do not even provide an answer .

Not satisfied with this ... three days later, they announce unilaterally and with a brief message in twiter, a project attached or parallel to the existing one, Lykos, which can have a great influence on the original project and the rights of the holders, many of which we have all this year supporting this project ... and as, of course, claim an explanation about it, the only thing I get again from those who should be the first to clarify such changes is more silence and indifference , not to say lack of respect, total and absolute.

Sirs of DBIX: Do you know what a governance system is in a blockchain? Do they feel responsible for the treatment of their community? In what regard do you have to the DBIX community? Do you believe that variations in price, supply, project approaches, etc. are matters of interest to the community ... or just something that can be dealt with behind your back?

Waiting, again, for your consideration, I remain with your answer ... if they deem it appropriate.

Thank you.

nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

What impact will Lykos have on DBIX? Whats devs trying with it?

john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

Arabianchain and PalmExchange  have made first important steps in direction of Saudi too, not only in UAE like FBsummit2018 ... We saw it in last few weeks - without being noisy about what they are really cooking, but it seems to be very big next months!
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

down dbix  Smiley
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

down dbix  Smiley

Give it up Cheesy Almost all coins/tokens dipped over the past couple of days.
birdonthewire

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

To those responsible for DBIX / Arabian Chain:

Gentlemen, you must immediately state the conditions under which DBIX will remain before the issuance of its new chain, Lykos.

I'm not going to ask you if you consider their special way to attract international investors adequate ... Stop telling fantastic stories of expansion when neither your purse nor your exchange have yet a reasonable functioning at the minimum level of function !!! Enough to ignore your investors and issue and OFICCIAL STATEMENT !!!

DBIXDBIX

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

down dbix  Smiley

Give it up Cheesy Almost all coins/tokens dipped over the past couple of days.

why everybody think dbix go up  Cool

soon some scary news
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: