Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:38:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522755 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:58:08 AM

The price of DBIX now is only a correction from the lower price of BTC, but now BTC is going green it may quite affected the price of DBIX, but after this correction it will bring a steady price with the coin, hope the price will go higher for this week!

you were perhaps the man who said buy when i said sell at $20  Cheesy now keep waiting for another 6 months  Grin and where is puthupanth our oldest investor

There are always less voices on these forums when prices are dropping. Interest vanishes and once things go up again they are there again out of a sudden and participate in the discussions. That's just how it works. And if it doesn't go up he might not return.

It's natural mate, but if your presumption is true you can count all of my post here in this thread and you can see the numbers, low and high I've been here to participate the discussion.. How about you?

Oh by the way, before I forgot @DBIXDBIX is the most active person in this thread, I hope the thread setter prepare some token of appreciation to him..  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DBIXDBIX

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:59:32 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 07:53:23 AM by DBIXDBIX

hi john  Grin

down dbix  Cool

first arabian coin the last one on the world

low volume

testosterone missing

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

Dbix is stable so far. This all new things developers are doing eill bring more value for project! Dbix must rise soon

Scrotal

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:21 AM

So is this still in development?
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

yes islamic banking currently being worked on
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

yes islamic banking currently being worked on

ha , ha

one song for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlOTNtUvhe8
john1010

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

Eventhough the market is now suffering and It's turned red, but the DBIX is stable and in contrary of the market trend DBIX has a stable market trade now and it's going up!!..

Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:15:00 AM

I am not panic seller but HODL. Soon DBIX will show its power because whole dubai is moving toward blockchain. Patience is the key at the moment.
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:23:34 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 06:43:02 AM by DBIXDBIX

arabianchain need some pills

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/potencypills-120802232347-phpapp02/95/potency-pills-2-728.jpg

sells the project to someone who has balls
Goldsheik

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

GOLDSHEIK POWER

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:33:13 AM

So.. when is the rocketing? When is DBIX $1000?  Grin

It's been $4 for almost six months and guess what.. this is the same price DBIX had one year agoGrin In one year DBIX has not grown AT ALL. There were a couple of peaks but they don't count because we're back to the starting poitn.
john1010

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:17:57 PM

I am not panic seller but HODL. Soon DBIX will show its power because whole dubai is moving toward blockchain. Patience is the key at the moment.

You're right! Dubaicoin is stable as we can see the market are on the downtrend, DBIX flex it's muscle and show up it's potentiality! The coin fight on the downtrend market! We are on the right side! Go DBIX!!
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

You're right! Dubaicoin is stable as we can see the market are on the downtrend, DBIX flex it's muscle and show up it's potentiality! The coin fight on the downtrend market! We are on the right side! Go DBIX!!

firs they must kick me  Cool

impossible more then 10$

i start love they BOT

this is real power https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

100 million coins every coin 500$ russia power

down dbix
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

So.. when is the rocketing? When is DBIX $1000?  Grin

It's been $4 for almost six months and guess what.. this is the same price DBIX had one year agoGrin In one year DBIX has not grown AT ALL. There were a couple of peaks but they don't count because we're back to the starting poitn.

perhaps it will soon start in 6-12 months because islamic banking phase is only worked on which has just started  Smiley
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:18:28 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 03:43:08 PM by DBIXDBIX

i said down it must go down

to sad coin  Grin

but i think that he will be freezing like a rabbit

maybe BOT need supercomputer processor

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______
buy now , they invest in hashrate becose BTC go down and block time , this is moment  Wink
https://i.imgur.com/WmZFmZag.png
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

The price of DBIX now is only a correction from the lower price of BTC, but now BTC is going green it may quite affected the price of DBIX, but after this correction it will bring a steady price with the coin, hope the price will go higher for this week!

you were perhaps the man who said buy when i said sell at $20  Cheesy now keep waiting for another 6 months  Grin and where is puthupanth our oldest investor

There are always less voices on these forums when prices are dropping. Interest vanishes and once things go up again they are there again out of a sudden and participate in the discussions. That's just how it works. And if it doesn't go up he might not return.
this happens every thread i have seen
when price starts increases then people come and make comments but when price drop they just keep silent and bear with the market
while price drops i search about the news and try to buy at low price. my this move always gives me at least little profit

Yes or if they don't keep silent they constantly attack the project because of dropping prices (which doesn't make any sense in an overall bear market).

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:59 AM

Hello, Team! We have already … Binance Listing Tips :
 :
If you are looking to list your coin on Binance.com, here are some tips. Hope it will help you.

Your CEO/founder must fill the Binance listing request form. We require a direct communication channel to the top. Why? If there ever is a bug or performance issue with your wallet, a fork in your blockchain, etc, we need to talk to a decision maker.

The form is the only input channel. So you might want to fill it completely and comprehensively. Make sure any facts you wish to communicate to us is included.

Don’t send me your white paper or ask for a meeting with me. I don’t have time to read 50-page white papers, research the team backgrounds, look at Github source code, for thousands of projects. I wish I could, but I am not superman. I don’t do initial reviews.

And don't shill your coin in my tweet comments. It doesn't work. I am inclined to apply a penalty for people/coins doing it, but it may just promote competitors to do so. So I can't do that. But regardless, it doesn't help.

Don’t ask for a contact person from us either. We don’t allow contact with our review team(s). We want to avoid bias influence as well as potential bribery attempts.

If you don’t hear from us after you submit the form, that’s the norm, 99% of the case. The best thing to do is to review your submission and maybe submit again with more convincing info. Don’t ask me (or another Binance member) to get a status of your application. We don’t do that.

We also don’t reject applications. Your project may (hopefully will) improve over time. Even if we don’t list it now, we may list it later.

If your project passes our initial review, someone from Binance will be in touch. We will setup a tech integration channel as well as a commercial discussion channel. Before then, focus on improving your products and services.

What do we look for? We look for good coins. I know it’s a bit vague, but every coin is different. In general, we like coins with large user base, proven product, and well-known team. It’s all basic stuff. Nothing fancy. It is subjective. We don’t have any hard requirement. As any requirement we say can/will be engineered. 

There are a few more things we don’t like.

We don’t like big ICOs. If you do a big ICO, be prepare to pay a large % of coins as insurance deposit and listing fee.

We don’t like teams that hype too much. There is a fine line between aggressive marketing and hyping. We want to see teams hunkering down, working hard and delivering value; not teams who do great marketing to put on a show, but gets no development work done. The later one will just create a spike in price (not value) and eventually go back down to zero; the former one will create lasting value.

We don’t like teams that can’t keep their promises. If you make a promise, you keep it. Don’t “adjust” your roadmap too often.

We forbid the following:

We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price. 

We do not allow teams disclosing they will get listed on Binance until their coin starts trading. If this info leaks out, we will put the listing on hold, possibly indefinitely. 

If you are eager to tell your community you have applied to Binance, we allow a “Binance Application In Progress” image.

Most projects get a few times multiple in value after they list on Binance. Feel free to propose a fee that you think listing on Binance is worth to you, no need to stretch yourself. A high fee does not guarantee listing, but it may increase your review priority. If you don't want to pay a listing fee, put 0. We will prioritize accordingly. Free market will determine the rest.

If you accepted BNB during your ICO, or otherwise incorporated BNB into your eco-system, and therefore increased its utility value, we certainly appreciate that too.

If you have been a promoter/supporter of Binance in your community, we always take that into account. We remember people who help us.

Good luck, and hope to see you soon on Binance!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

john1010

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Hello, Team! We have already … Binance Listing Tips :
 :
If you are looking to list your coin on Binance.com, here are some tips. Hope it will help you.

Your CEO/founder must fill the Binance listing request form. We require a direct communication channel to the top. Why? If there ever is a bug or performance issue with your wallet, a fork in your blockchain, etc, we need to talk to a decision maker.

The form is the only input channel. So you might want to fill it completely and comprehensively. Make sure any facts you wish to communicate to us is included.

Don’t send me your white paper or ask for a meeting with me. I don’t have time to read 50-page white papers, research the team backgrounds, look at Github source code, for thousands of projects. I wish I could, but I am not superman. I don’t do initial reviews.

And don't shill your coin in my tweet comments. It doesn't work. I am inclined to apply a penalty for people/coins doing it, but it may just promote competitors to do so. So I can't do that. But regardless, it doesn't help.

Don’t ask for a contact person from us either. We don’t allow contact with our review team(s). We want to avoid bias influence as well as potential bribery attempts.

If you don’t hear from us after you submit the form, that’s the norm, 99% of the case. The best thing to do is to review your submission and maybe submit again with more convincing info. Don’t ask me (or another Binance member) to get a status of your application. We don’t do that.

We also don’t reject applications. Your project may (hopefully will) improve over time. Even if we don’t list it now, we may list it later.

If your project passes our initial review, someone from Binance will be in touch. We will setup a tech integration channel as well as a commercial discussion channel. Before then, focus on improving your products and services.

What do we look for? We look for good coins. I know it’s a bit vague, but every coin is different. In general, we like coins with large user base, proven product, and well-known team. It’s all basic stuff. Nothing fancy. It is subjective. We don’t have any hard requirement. As any requirement we say can/will be engineered.  

There are a few more things we don’t like.

We don’t like big ICOs. If you do a big ICO, be prepare to pay a large % of coins as insurance deposit and listing fee.

We don’t like teams that hype too much. There is a fine line between aggressive marketing and hyping. We want to see teams hunkering down, working hard and delivering value; not teams who do great marketing to put on a show, but gets no development work done. The later one will just create a spike in price (not value) and eventually go back down to zero; the former one will create lasting value.

We don’t like teams that can’t keep their promises. If you make a promise, you keep it. Don’t “adjust” your roadmap too often.

We forbid the following:

We do not accept teams who publicly speculate on price or make predictions or forecasts on their token’s price.

We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent, in the hope to boost their credibility and coin price.  

We do not allow teams disclosing they will get listed on Binance until their coin starts trading. If this info leaks out, we will put the listing on hold, possibly indefinitely.  

If you are eager to tell your community you have applied to Binance, we allow a “Binance Application In Progress” image.

Most projects get a few times multiple in value after they list on Binance. Feel free to propose a fee that you think listing on Binance is worth to you, no need to stretch yourself. A high fee does not guarantee listing, but it may increase your review priority. If you don't want to pay a listing fee, put 0. We will prioritize accordingly. Free market will determine the rest.

If you accepted BNB during your ICO, or otherwise incorporated BNB into your eco-system, and therefore increased its utility value, we certainly appreciate that too.

If you have been a promoter/supporter of Binance in your community, we always take that into account. We remember people who help us.

Good luck, and hope to see you soon on Binance!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao

I think the DBIX CEO is not yet interested in some exchanges, They are now busy with Palmex integration in some of the Islamic Banking, The AC team has their own focus now to stranghten Palmex and since this is the recommended exchange for Arabic world and their carrier coin the DBIX, Binance and other exchanges is not the priority now.. Well this is only my speculation...

Source: https://twitter.com/StasSchneider/status/1011596686714720263
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

it a good news and i think i should be done soon
loos at the market overall everyday bloodbath on the whole market.
and dbix team is working so slow on the project or its is happens because of the current situation of the market.
john1010

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

it a good news and i think i should be done soon
loos at the market overall everyday bloodbath on the whole market.
and dbix team is working so slow on the project or its is happens because of the current situation of the market.

Definitely the DBIX team working hard to make this project become successful. My trust never diminish with this project and I believe that before the end of this year, we will see that DBIX is rising and taking off to the moon!!
DBIXDBIX

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:05 PM

down  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 [366] 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: