Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArabianChain - DubaiCoin (DBIX) - Smart Contracts from Dubai to the World  (Read 522758 times)
John547s3

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

down junk  Grin

lots of down to go lots maybe 10-20 cents  Smiley
John547s3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

[/left][/td][/tr][/table][/center]

They not closing exchange. Why would they? They still can scam a lot of users...
    I was talking about DBIX coin, and holders of DBIX coin at livecoin.net.

But definitely after this experience with DBIX holders got robbed, I would strongly recommend to anyone who have any coins at livecoin.net to withdraw to some other changes or private desktop wallets.

Livecoin.net use excuse of fabricated 51% attack on DBIX to close all deposit and withdrawal of DBIX coin at their exchange. After almost a month of keeping closed, they send announcement that withdraw will bi possible but only for two days. By the way they blamed arabchain for not helping them and then livecoin.net played a card of good Samaritan and as they said take all loses to themselves and open withdraw.
    I also must mention that second large DBIX exchange Cryptopia never said anything about 51% attack and never closed deposit or withdraw of DBIX coin.  

So after two days very small number of people succeeds to withdraw DBIX, and all that was because time limit of two days is ridiculously short. After that two days they permanently closed, and delist DBIX coin from exchange.
    A lot of people did not manage to withdraw their DBIX, and livecoin.net kept almost 235K DBIX coins with no intention to return them.    
    Livecoin.net do not care about that DBIX holders and they are defending themselves with user agreements and policy. Very cheep trick!

Arabchain does nothing with this and personally I am glad why they did not help them, because no one should support scammers.  

I just realized my coins on LIve were also stolen and wrote Livecoin support but do not expect anything. What a joke- 2 days! I check weekly Livecoin site or so and never got any notice that this happened. What about Cryptopia, is that ok? So basically coins on Live are gone?

Therse is NO DBIX in livecoin. I also checked it.

I think DBIX can be bought at Cryptopia and HitBTC as stated by this website.

https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=dubaicoin-mining-calculator

Developers please update your announcement page for the working exchanges.

buy buy buy! next stop 30 cents  Grin[/list]

What the hell we can listen to the account with a NEGATIVE 16 Trust? You and DBIX DBIX are doing a horrible job here, and also I know that in your mind, DBIX is a potential project that's why you creating a series of FUD here to destroy someone's belieif on this coin, well if you are concern we can see that on your post, but suddenly all we can see is a SERIES OF FUD from both of you, I could say that work harder!  Grin  Grin  Grin

you still have faith in this project? keep buying keep buying and never sell, sell only at 10 cents and break all bankruptcy records  Grin

Nyah nyah nyah, Talk talk talk talk talk if you want, but you can never change the fact that you and DBIXDBIX is a nonsense persona on this forum.. Peace Out!!   Grin Then explain to us also why you got that huge NEGATIVE TRUST RATING hahaha! unless you scam people you never get that NEGATIVE TRUST Rating, and why the hell you have the guts to lecture us? and Flooding FUD here?

yes yes it is really great and amazing to believe in a project which has been delaying everything to most and casually and funnily going on like this since 3 years (DBIC also)  Smiley Grin
    shixd8899

Activity: 350
    Merit: 46

View Profile
    August 13, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

DBIX coin project has accumulated a strong community force, the strength of project team members is very strong, long-term development is worth looking forward to.
    John547s3

View Profile
    August 13, 2018, 02:41:28 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-trading-is-illegal-in-saudi-arabia-warn-watchdogs/

WOW WHY DO YOU TRUST THESE FRAUD AND STUPID PEOPLE WHO KEPT GIVING US FAKE PROMISES SINCE ALWAYS  Angry Angry Smiley
    John547s3

View Profile
    August 13, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-trading-is-illegal-in-saudi-arabia-warn-watchdogs/

WOW WHY DO YOU TRUST THESE FRAUD AND STUPID PEOPLE WHO KEPT GIVING US FAKE PROMISES SINCE ALWAYS  Angry Angry Smiley

Buuyyy!!! Just Buy all those DBIX noww!  Grin Grin Cheesy Which fool would think that when people are so highly reluctant to use Bitcoin in daily transactions because of volatility then who would use this DBIX which would have tons of more volatility  Smiley

Scammers this is what they also said long ago and keep fooling people with fake promises since years, they knew that crypto is no where accepted for payment

https://twitter.com/arabianchain/status/1016365307336843265  Smiley
    HonzaIT

Activity: 86
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    August 13, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

I see that you have not yet realized the basic fact of cryptomania .. for a very long time it will be a hill up the hill down .. :-) logically it just can not otherwise work currently, it is still a pervasive phenomenon, which affects too many invoices, thanks which can not be any stable cryptoma (I do not count TETHER specialty).

.. and back to DBIX..to DEV team I am especially pleased that they are fulfilling their plans and make up ... definitely not one of the community where the main thing is mainly chewing here or on Discort :-)

Who now looks at the prices of the same old currencies or even worse where they get and compares with the current state of DBIX, so if he is not a full bull, I think he is clear to him how it is and will be with DBIX in the future  Grin Wink
    datguyian

Activity: 840
    Merit: 251

View Profile
    August 14, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

Livecoin thieves and scammers  Angry
    I would have thought so, too, if I had not observed everything. They got a minus 250k bucks. And the dbix team did not react. So sorry, very sorry.
    They did not lose nothing. Livecoin still holding over 200K DBIX coins from holders.
    Those are not their coins, and they make a great profit from all that "51% attack"...
    Giving people just two days to withdraw DBIX is at least ridiculous.
    This is very unfair, two days is a very short period for the withdrawal of coins, because it's summer and many on holidays or business trips, and when they return back they will be upset. Well that I have coin were on the other exchange.

Two days for what? Withdrawal? I haven't heard about this but is Livecoin going to close their exchange? I don't even know if I have a bit money lying around there.
    I meant the DBIX coin, the exchange is still working. And they gave only two days to the conclusion of DBIX. I no longer have confidence in this exchange, and therefore I withdraw all assets from there.

Can somebody confirm that there was only a two day time window? Why would they even do that? Everybody will complain for a good reason and I am sure it is also illegal to block your funds that way out of existence.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄██████████████▄
         █████████████████████▄
       █████████████████████████
      ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
     █████████               █████
    ▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
    ████████                   ████
    ▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
     ███████                   ███
      ███████                 ███
       ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
         ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
            ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
     ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
     ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
     ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
     ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
      ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                         ▄▄███████
                     ▄████████████
                  ▄██████▀▀▀██████
           ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
       ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
     ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
             ████████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
              ▀█████████▀
         ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
        ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
       █████▀        ███▀
       ▀▀▀          ███▀
                    ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
     ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
     ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
     ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
     ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
          ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
          ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
          ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
          ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
      (
    BUY LLN
    )Twitter
    Facebook
    Telegram
    LordSpook

Activity: 15

View Profile
    August 14, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

Livecoin thieves and scammers  Angry
    I would have thought so, too, if I had not observed everything. They got a minus 250k bucks. And the dbix team did not react. So sorry, very sorry.
    They did not lose nothing. Livecoin still holding over 200K DBIX coins from holders.
    Those are not their coins, and they make a great profit from all that "51% attack"...
    This is very unfair, two days is a very short period for the withdrawal of coins, because it's summer and many on holidays or business trips, and when they return back they will be upset. Well that I have coin were on the other exchange.

Two days for what? Withdrawal? I haven't heard about this but is Livecoin going to close their exchange? I don't even know if I have a bit money lying around there.
    I meant the DBIX coin, the exchange is still working. And they gave only two days to the conclusion of DBIX. I no longer have confidence in this exchange, and therefore I withdraw all assets from there.

Can somebody confirm that there was only a two day time window? Why would they even do that? Everybody will complain for a good reason and I am sure it is also illegal to block your funds that way out of existence.

Here is the link:

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

Dubaicoin news
    Created 02.08.2018 08:54
    Dear clients, DBIX developers eventually declined any cooperation as well as they declined our compensation request regarding the hack of DBIX blockchain. You can find more details and full investigation report following this link: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/775
    Therefore, we decided to cover losses (in full) incurred by the hack of DBIX network by ourselves. For that reason we are forced to stop any further cooperation with DBIX developers and this asset will be delisted. Please withdraw or sell your DBIX coins in 2 days, you have to do this till August 3 (18:00 GMT+3). After this time DBIX will be delisted and withdrawal won't be possible.
    zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
    Merit: 269

View Profile
    August 14, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

Livecoin thieves and scammers  Angry

Here is the link:

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/list

Dubaicoin news
    Created 02.08.2018 08:54
    Dear clients, DBIX developers eventually declined any cooperation as well as they declined our compensation request regarding the hack of DBIX blockchain. You can find more details and full investigation report following this link: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/775
    Therefore, we decided to cover losses (in full) incurred by the hack of DBIX network by ourselves. For that reason we are forced to stop any further cooperation with DBIX developers and this asset will be delisted. Please withdraw or sell your DBIX coins in 2 days, you have to do this till August 3 (18:00 GMT+3). After this time DBIX will be delisted and withdrawal won't be possible.
    now this is weired that livecoin getting threats and slander from DBIX developers.
    and dbix network is on attack by hackers that's not good
    i think that's why dbix price is going lower and now it lower then 2$
    i already sold my half dbix amount and get my investments back and i think i should wait for more news before selling my remaing amount of dbix
    HonzaIT

View Profile
    August 15, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

The DBIX network is good but it is small, so you just need to have a small number of validation blocks on the exchange, such as Livecoin, and it's been devised at a time when you can buy huge hash power and boot net for DDOS attack on multiple nodes, so that's no problem.

Here is the only defense in a larger number of verified blocks, and that's all safe.

DBIX stands out because it is always profitable and profitable for how small a network is, which attracts large miners in small difficulty.

Whoever wants to sell quietly, there are plenty of people who, on the contrary, like to buy cheaper  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
    John547s3

View Profile
    August 15, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

Buuyyy!!! Just Buy all those DBIX noww!  Grin Grin Cheesy Which fool would think that when people are so highly reluctant to use Bitcoin in daily transactions because of volatility then who would use this DBIX which would have tons of more volatility  Smiley

Scammers this is what they also said long ago and keep fooling people with fake promises since years, they knew that crypto is no where accepted for payment

BUY! BUY! JUST BUY AALLL!  Cheesy
    NOW MY BET! 30 CENTS!  Grin Cool
    gregofdoom
    Legendary

Activity: 1834
    Merit: 1006

View Profile
    August 15, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Another stupid person added to ignored:

1. DBIXDBIX
    2. John547s3

I suggest that everyone do the same.
    mehar_gee

Activity: 504
    Merit: 128

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 03:58:32 AM

today dbix turns into little bit green
    i hope that dbix will go up from the current price or at-least stay at upto 2$
    i got some news about dbix that
    All #BBA members and collaboration partners have been featured/ acknowledged in the #JBBA; one of the many benefits of becoming a member of The British Blockchain Association.
    https://twitter.com/Brit_blockchain/status/1027282364689469440
    check it out
    John547s3

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

BUY! BUY! JUST BUY AALLL!  Cheesy
    NOW MY BET! 30 CENTS!  Grin Cool

HOW EASY FOR PEOPLE TO BECOME FOOL IN THIS PROJECT KEEP BUYING KEEP BUYING AND LET US SEE WHOSE POST COMES UP AFTER 6 MONTHS MINE OR YOURS  Cheesy Cool Smiley
    DBIXDBIX

Activity: 231

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 01:11:40 PM

down junk  Cool

holds a gag guys
    Vladrak

Activity: 168

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

Hello, friends. Please tell me that there is such an "Arab" in this project? Or is it just a name? Very interesting.
    HonzaIT

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 03:13:12 PM

The time of cheap shopping is coming to an end ...
    DBIX goes up .. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
    cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

are you sure ?
    John547s3

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

are you sure ?

keep buying keep buying and i know these peoples heart will sink to knees when price goes to 30 cents  Cheesy
    in this useless and fake project only eaters of these 2 pump and dumps will laugh and all else will sink their hearts  Cheesy Grin
    don't worry children yes i say no talking now ok ok  lets see this post after 4 months  Smiley Cool
    DBIXDBIX

Activity: 231

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 04:55:37 PM
    Last edit: August 16, 2018, 06:39:36 PM by DBIXDBIX

they make fake volume and now steal from new fuls

wait price go down  Cool
    Pages: « 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 [376] 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
      Print  

Jump to: