Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL charges over 10K, paypal declined, wouldn't honor price.  (Read 3684 times)
pizza (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:28:12 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 01:41:44 AM by pizza

I had a thread over at the BFL forums under the name of Pizza also. Their system screwed up and went through 3 times for over 10K which paypal blocked. I called them and they pretty much told me to bad. On the forums, Josh like the great professional that he is, pretty much calls me a lair, no one at BFL tried to resolve the issue. Instead they just treated their customer like shit.

I've never seen a company behave like this, it's because they aren't, it's run by fucking scumbag criminals. Ohh I was charged with mail fraud I didn't know what my uncle was doing, but I swear I'm not a criminal lol. They also deleted the whole thread and banned my forum account like a real honest, not shady company does.

thank god for that day that paypal blocked the transaction, or I would have lost a lot of money with these faggots. Link to google deleted thread:
https://www.google.com/search?safe=images&source=android-browser-type&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&redir_esc=&q=bfl%20shows%20their%20true%20colors&qsubts=1366508324509&devloc=0&hl=en-US

Faggot Josh 2 months after the fact demands pictures of something, probably dick. Or maybe paypal, this guy is so competant that he doesnt know how paypal even works. They dont post orders that are declined a.k.a not going through and confirming, but this dumb fuck useless space of molecules wants pictures that don't exist so he can make it seem like it never happened. Typical scumbag Josh, actually a used condom has more worth than this faggot turd.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:39:17 AM

can you imagine working for a company and acting like that in public?  ANY company who cares about their image, as any multi-million dollar company would, would fire any person who acts soooo unprofessionally. 

for reference here's an example of inaba acting like a child in the last hour:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181098.60;topicseen

if he is the face of the company one can only conclude they are a group of non-business people.  it makes you wonder what they did with all that customer money (spent it upgrading the building apparently)

Yes with all the fancy new security system so nobody would steal millions of dollars worth of ASIC's. The system is so high tech that people can just walk in the front door and walk around for about 10 minutes before anybody stops them. They have fancy DNA smelling cameras that know if you should be there or not. That's why they leave all their windows open.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:42:20 AM

American Greed : Butterfly Labs

They could of made ASIC chips and probably made millions in sales, but no they decided to just steal every ones money because that's what ex-convict scumbags do.

It's funny I watched this episode last night, these guys came up with the idea for youtube 5-10 years before, raised a bunch of money and disappeared. If they actually put the effort into actually building it they would of been billionaires, not locked up in jail where BFL will end up in.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:10:50 AM

yep.  somebody should hire a private investigator to see what is inside those boxes.  I agree they seem to show no security.  I have no money invested with them so I'm not going to fund it.  I did offer to pay them more than several hundred thousand US and they, strangely, seemed uninterested.  like my other point I cannot envision a for-profit-company refusing to take on a client with money to spend.

people should set up weekly field trips to see their latest new hashing unit, maybe someone will find all the Gpus hidden in a box somewhere. If anyone works for a utility company down there maybe they can find out how much they spend on electricity and calculate how many GPU's they are running lol.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:53:06 AM

OMG .. i cant believe he talks like that  Shocked ... for sure ill stay away from them
John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:02:48 AM

They have to be exchanging products for you to be a customer.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:06:51 AM

How can you put though Paypal transaction 3 times without having to confirm it each time?

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:18:42 AM

What the hell are you doing trying to order from a company you believe is a scam?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:56:24 AM

What the hell are you doing trying to order from a company you believe is a scam?

I think its called greed unfortunately.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 04:21:28 PM

This was about a month ago, where i thought they might actually deliver. The page just kept loading and never went through so I just clicked out. Call their wonderful customer service about the problem.

1. They had the worst landline connection ever I mean even if you call international landlines you have a better connection. That threw up scam flags

2. Friemdly Dave picks up the phone and yells THIS IS DAVE when asked to speak to Dave. Pretty much told me fuck off theres nothing we can do, pay double the amount. What kind of a peice of shit company wouldnt honor their price to a customer?

Im going to make a blog post about these scumbags who come on call their customers peices of shit.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:13:34 PM

Oh shit!  Pizza is going to make a blog post!  Everyone stand back!

Pizza screws up his Paypal account and somehow that's BFL's fault.  Yes indeed, make a blog post.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:13:07 AM

Oh shit!  Pizza is going to make a blog post!  Everyone stand back!

Pizza screws up his Paypal account and somehow that's BFL's fault.  Yes indeed, make a blog post.

Uhh no faggot, paypal fucked up because of your bullshit site that charged 3 orders in a row. Typical example of BFLs customer service. Instead of trying to resolve they issue they just decide to call their customers asshokes and try to degrade them lol. What a faggot this Josh is. Yes when your order system messes up it is somehow your fault dumbass. Lmao what a trol
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 01:14:11 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:15:01 AM

Pics of what? You getting pounded in the ass?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 01:15:33 AM

That's what I thought...

pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:17:25 AM

That's what I thought...

Yeah thats what i thought too your still a closet homo. What am I supposed to take pictures of? my dick?
rograz

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:23:21 AM

This just keeps getting better
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:26:35 AM

Yeah its amazing that this is the CEO/COO/Guy who gets arrested, thats why he is having so much anal to prepare. The face of BFL
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:35:47 AM

Don't worry guys Josh is reading up how paypal works. Have no fear your money is safe, you'll get your product anytime now at the rate of 5 jalepenoes per week it will only take a few years.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:50:54 PM

Erm.....

Instead of trying to resolve they issue they just decide to call their customers asshokes and try to degrade them lol.

But you wouldn't do that..... oh wait. Next sentence...

What a faggot this Josh is.

If you want to be taken seriously, it might be a good idea to practice what you preach... a serious case of "Hello Kettle, this is Pot. You're black!".

Im not a business nor do i have customers. Next
Gestas

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:38:28 PM

Yeah its amazing that this is the CEO/COO/Guy who gets arrested, thats why he is having so much anal to prepare. The face of BFL
Josh/Inaba is clearly the fall guy. Everyone else associated with this mess is too busy moving their money overseas and planning their departure.
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:36:11 PM

No one in 2013, except for other assholes, has any sympathy for idiots throwing around homophobic slurs.  Something right happened when a dumbfuck homophobe gets ripped off by the most obviously incompetent company ever. 
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:01:16 PM

I think you missed pizzas point.  butterfly is a company and we Americans expect a certain level of respect from companies, though we get little.  pizza is a person who tried to buy a product from said company.  pizza has every right to tell the world just how horribly he was treated by bfl labs.  pizza has a right to be angry as a consumer. the company, on the other hand, NEVER has a right to complain.

No I didn't miss the point. I just disagreed with the way he said it. The proverbial 'It's not what you say it's how you say' so to speak...

You're right though. BFL has been unprofessional. A company should be above reproach. There are many, many people who are annoyed.
I've personally been waiting since September for my order (to be dispatched in October when I ordered), and not so much as a squeek of an apology for anyone who ordered after August (people before August got a discount voucher, but then the price was raised around 90%).

I respect others who respect me, such as yourself have not used any foul language or disrespected you.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:02:42 PM

No one in 2013, except for other assholes, has any sympathy for idiots throwing around homophobic slurs.  Something right happened when a dumbfuck homophobe gets ripped off by the most obviously incompetent company ever.  

This is why the world is ending. Faggot has long left the realm of homophobia go watch the south park episode about faggot. You faggot.
scintill

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 09:34:59 PM

ROFL.  Oh I was gonna say something.  FAG and FAGGOT are not homophobic terms in modern American society.  They are terms used to mean "jerk" or "asshole".  Fag does NOT mean Homosexual in most cases.  Pizza is correct, you should review South Park for confirmation, or any number of comedians.

In the light of these comments, I don't think that's how Pizza meant it (my emphasis):

Pics of what? You getting pounded in the ass?

That's what I thought...

Yeah thats what i thought too your still a closet homo. What am I supposed to take pictures of? my dick?

Pizza is being homophobic.

1SCiN5kqkAbxxwesKMsH9GvyWnWP5YK2W | donations
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:12:36 PM

Oh.  I'll retract my defense of pizza now.  I am genuinely sorry if my defense of him has offended anyone.

Hey lets not offend anyone, god forbid. Shhh guys leave the child molestors alone we might offend them.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:16:56 PM

I don't quite understand this whole thread. I have placed multiple orders with BFL using paypal, and never had issue - what is your exact problem again ? Not very clear from the description.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:18:29 PM

I know you are not equating being gay with being a child molester...

Completely missed the point
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:21:57 PM

I don't quite understand this whole thread. I have placed multiple orders with BFL using paypal, and never had issue - what is your exact problem again ? Not very clear from the description.

Is it that hard to read?

"Their system screwed up and went through 3 times for over 10K which paypal blocked"
shibaji

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:24:37 PM

Is it that hard to read?

"Their system screwed up and went through 3 times for over 10K which paypal blocked"

Not hard to read, but certainly hard to understand, unless you nervously clicked multiple times.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:30:35 PM

Is it that hard to read?

Not hard to read, but certainly hard to understand, unless you nervously clicked multiple times.

Nope clicked once, it kept processing, x'd out of browser.
BorderBits

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:38:52 PM

Homophobia is associated with homosexual arousal: http://my.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

It's gotta be a hard life when you not only get involved in sketchy financial transactions but you also hate who you are. 
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:43:20 PM

Homophobia is associated with homosexual arousal: http://my.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

It's gotta be a hard life when you not only get involved in sketchy financial transactions but you also hate who you are.  

Usoundmad to do all that research on homophobia, but could care less about gay dudes getting pounded in the ass, Im not the one going to hell. Yes i went there go do some more research, Homo. (not meant as an anti gay slur), but of course lovers of the butthole will take it that way.
BorderBits

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:51:40 PM

Wow...

Bitcoin!
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:54:05 PM

Gotta say it surprises me someone can write a post like the first one in this thread and not be banned from the forums.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:54:21 PM

Wow...

Bitcoin!

Yes the bitcoin which encompasses the whole world with different views. You should open your mind, like your butthole(sorry had to) since your clearly are open minded enough for supporting homosexuality. Ohh wait but your mind is closed against other views I guess that makes you a hypocrite. Kimoutpce
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:56:57 PM

Gotta say it surprises me someone can write a post like the first one in this thread and not be banned from the forums.

Why dont we surpress freedom of speech, centralize bitcoin and unencrpyt it. Faggot the non gay kind for all the homos again the non gay kind, you sure your not in a facist nazi party?
shibaji

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:59:04 PM

Why dont we surpress freedom of speech, centralize bitcoin and unencrpyt it. Faggot the non gay kind for all the homos again the non gay kind, you sure your not in a facist nazi party?

You need to buy some mouthwash. I seriously doubt any truth in your story other than the sole intention to badmouth BFL. Mommy not feeding anymore ?
BorderBits

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:00:47 PM

Don't worry, kid.  You sound more and more  Cool each time you post.  
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:34:48 AM

Not gay if its a three way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 04:52:31 AM

Not gay if its a three way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

It is if the balls touch.

So I hope this thread is explanation enough as to why Pizza's thread on the BFL forums was removed... basically more of the same as seen here.

becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 05:16:09 AM

It surprises me BFL and people like JZ still don't have a scammer tag on this forum.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:13:29 PM

well you are all hilarious, in one hand you've got a company who supposedly is making a product with a delivery plan, which failed to accomplish. and not only once so many times that I cannot count, in real business world such a company should refund money with benefits to the customers , except if they make a new plan which the costumers will agree to and with a new negotiable price as they hold the money for almost a year now (first pre-orders) .

than after all this you have IT engineers and Electronic engineers taking care of customer support and public relations which is the funniest thing of all, not that all IT and Elec. guys are not capable of this ... but lets be honest mostly they aren't at least I know I am not and I know that most aren't .

this of course leads to angry customers like Pizza and many others which is totally normal in this case especially when you know that you are losing some $K. than you get angry BFL employees who are under pressure (assuming that they are really making these chips) , and who doesn't know how to communicate with their customers .

I am just sitting here and watching where the Bitcoin community is going, in my opinion ( which I expect you to respect ) you are all fool guys, even who orders from BFL or BFL guys as well .

that doesn’t make Avalon any better with their "The no bullshit, no fine print terms of sale" , people became so obsessed with money that they are taking all kind of shit and this implies to both customers and company’s.

people put your shit together

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: