Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL charges over 10K, paypal declined, wouldn't honor price.  (Read 3684 times)
pizza (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:28:12 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 01:41:44 AM by pizza

I had a thread over at the BFL forums under the name of Pizza also. Their system screwed up and went through 3 times for over 10K which paypal blocked. I called them and they pretty much told me to bad. On the forums, Josh like the great professional that he is, pretty much calls me a lair, no one at BFL tried to resolve the issue. Instead they just treated their customer like shit.

I've never seen a company behave like this, it's because they aren't, it's run by fucking scumbag criminals. Ohh I was charged with mail fraud I didn't know what my uncle was doing, but I swear I'm not a criminal lol. They also deleted the whole thread and banned my forum account like a real honest, not shady company does.

thank god for that day that paypal blocked the transaction, or I would have lost a lot of money with these faggots. Link to google deleted thread:
https://www.google.com/search?safe=images&source=android-browser-type&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&redir_esc=&q=bfl%20shows%20their%20true%20colors&qsubts=1366508324509&devloc=0&hl=en-US

Faggot Josh 2 months after the fact demands pictures of something, probably dick. Or maybe paypal, this guy is so competant that he doesnt know how paypal even works. They dont post orders that are declined a.k.a not going through and confirming, but this dumb fuck useless space of molecules wants pictures that don't exist so he can make it seem like it never happened. Typical scumbag Josh, actually a used condom has more worth than this faggot turd.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:39:17 AM

can you imagine working for a company and acting like that in public?  ANY company who cares about their image, as any multi-million dollar company would, would fire any person who acts soooo unprofessionally. 

for reference here's an example of inaba acting like a child in the last hour:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181098.60;topicseen

if he is the face of the company one can only conclude they are a group of non-business people.  it makes you wonder what they did with all that customer money (spent it upgrading the building apparently)

Yes with all the fancy new security system so nobody would steal millions of dollars worth of ASIC's. The system is so high tech that people can just walk in the front door and walk around for about 10 minutes before anybody stops them. They have fancy DNA smelling cameras that know if you should be there or not. That's why they leave all their windows open.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:42:20 AM

American Greed : Butterfly Labs

They could of made ASIC chips and probably made millions in sales, but no they decided to just steal every ones money because that's what ex-convict scumbags do.

It's funny I watched this episode last night, these guys came up with the idea for youtube 5-10 years before, raised a bunch of money and disappeared. If they actually put the effort into actually building it they would of been billionaires, not locked up in jail where BFL will end up in.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:10:50 AM

yep.  somebody should hire a private investigator to see what is inside those boxes.  I agree they seem to show no security.  I have no money invested with them so I'm not going to fund it.  I did offer to pay them more than several hundred thousand US and they, strangely, seemed uninterested.  like my other point I cannot envision a for-profit-company refusing to take on a client with money to spend.

people should set up weekly field trips to see their latest new hashing unit, maybe someone will find all the Gpus hidden in a box somewhere. If anyone works for a utility company down there maybe they can find out how much they spend on electricity and calculate how many GPU's they are running lol.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 07:53:06 AM

OMG .. i cant believe he talks like that  Shocked ... for sure ill stay away from them
John Self

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:02:48 AM

They have to be exchanging products for you to be a customer.

14GXJ3Q16PJNNF6v4iyxhvuhacuhvckMym
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:06:51 AM

How can you put though Paypal transaction 3 times without having to confirm it each time?

Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:18:42 AM

What the hell are you doing trying to order from a company you believe is a scam?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:56:24 AM

What the hell are you doing trying to order from a company you believe is a scam?

I think its called greed unfortunately.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 04:21:28 PM

This was about a month ago, where i thought they might actually deliver. The page just kept loading and never went through so I just clicked out. Call their wonderful customer service about the problem.

1. They had the worst landline connection ever I mean even if you call international landlines you have a better connection. That threw up scam flags

2. Friemdly Dave picks up the phone and yells THIS IS DAVE when asked to speak to Dave. Pretty much told me fuck off theres nothing we can do, pay double the amount. What kind of a peice of shit company wouldnt honor their price to a customer?

Im going to make a blog post about these scumbags who come on call their customers peices of shit.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 10:13:34 PM

Oh shit!  Pizza is going to make a blog post!  Everyone stand back!

Pizza screws up his Paypal account and somehow that's BFL's fault.  Yes indeed, make a blog post.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:13:07 AM

Oh shit!  Pizza is going to make a blog post!  Everyone stand back!

Pizza screws up his Paypal account and somehow that's BFL's fault.  Yes indeed, make a blog post.

Uhh no faggot, paypal fucked up because of your bullshit site that charged 3 orders in a row. Typical example of BFLs customer service. Instead of trying to resolve they issue they just decide to call their customers asshokes and try to degrade them lol. What a faggot this Josh is. Yes when your order system messes up it is somehow your fault dumbass. Lmao what a trol
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 01:14:11 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:15:01 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics of what? You getting pounded in the ass?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 01:15:33 AM

That's what I thought...

pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:17:25 AM

That's what I thought...

Yeah thats what i thought too your still a closet homo. What am I supposed to take pictures of? my dick?
rograz

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:23:21 AM

This just keeps getting better
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:26:35 AM

This just keeps getting better

Yeah its amazing that this is the CEO/COO/Guy who gets arrested, thats why he is having so much anal to prepare. The face of BFL
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:35:47 AM

Don't worry guys Josh is reading up how paypal works. Have no fear your money is safe, you'll get your product anytime now at the rate of 5 jalepenoes per week it will only take a few years.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 03:50:54 PM

Erm.....

Instead of trying to resolve they issue they just decide to call their customers asshokes and try to degrade them lol.

But you wouldn't do that..... oh wait. Next sentence...

What a faggot this Josh is.

If you want to be taken seriously, it might be a good idea to practice what you preach... a serious case of "Hello Kettle, this is Pot. You're black!".

Im not a business nor do i have customers. Next
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: