Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL charges over 10K, paypal declined, wouldn't honor price.  (Read 3684 times)
Gestas

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 07:38:28 PM

This just keeps getting better

Yeah its amazing that this is the CEO/COO/Guy who gets arrested, thats why he is having so much anal to prepare. The face of BFL
Josh/Inaba is clearly the fall guy. Everyone else associated with this mess is too busy moving their money overseas and planning their departure.
BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 08:36:11 PM

No one in 2013, except for other assholes, has any sympathy for idiots throwing around homophobic slurs.  Something right happened when a dumbfuck homophobe gets ripped off by the most obviously incompetent company ever. 
pizza (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:01:16 PM

I think you missed pizzas point.  butterfly is a company and we Americans expect a certain level of respect from companies, though we get little.  pizza is a person who tried to buy a product from said company.  pizza has every right to tell the world just how horribly he was treated by bfl labs.  pizza has a right to be angry as a consumer. the company, on the other hand, NEVER has a right to complain.

No I didn't miss the point. I just disagreed with the way he said it. The proverbial 'It's not what you say it's how you say' so to speak...

You're right though. BFL has been unprofessional. A company should be above reproach. There are many, many people who are annoyed.
I've personally been waiting since September for my order (to be dispatched in October when I ordered), and not so much as a squeek of an apology for anyone who ordered after August (people before August got a discount voucher, but then the price was raised around 90%).

I respect others who respect me, such as yourself have not used any foul language or disrespected you.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 09:02:42 PM

No one in 2013, except for other assholes, has any sympathy for idiots throwing around homophobic slurs.  Something right happened when a dumbfuck homophobe gets ripped off by the most obviously incompetent company ever.  

This is why the world is ending. Faggot has long left the realm of homophobia go watch the south park episode about faggot. You faggot.
scintill

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 09:34:59 PM

ROFL.  Oh I was gonna say something.  FAG and FAGGOT are not homophobic terms in modern American society.  They are terms used to mean "jerk" or "asshole".  Fag does NOT mean Homosexual in most cases.  Pizza is correct, you should review South Park for confirmation, or any number of comedians.

In the light of these comments, I don't think that's how Pizza meant it (my emphasis):

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics of what? You getting pounded in the ass?

That's what I thought...

Yeah thats what i thought too your still a closet homo. What am I supposed to take pictures of? my dick?

This just keeps getting better

Yeah its amazing that this is the CEO/COO/Guy who gets arrested, thats why he is having so much anal to prepare. The face of BFL

Pizza is being homophobic.

1SCiN5kqkAbxxwesKMsH9GvyWnWP5YK2W | donations
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:12:36 PM

Oh.  I'll retract my defense of pizza now.  I am genuinely sorry if my defense of him has offended anyone.

Hey lets not offend anyone, god forbid. Shhh guys leave the child molestors alone we might offend them.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:16:56 PM

I don't quite understand this whole thread. I have placed multiple orders with BFL using paypal, and never had issue - what is your exact problem again ? Not very clear from the description.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:18:29 PM

I know you are not equating being gay with being a child molester...

Completely missed the point
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:21:57 PM

I don't quite understand this whole thread. I have placed multiple orders with BFL using paypal, and never had issue - what is your exact problem again ? Not very clear from the description.

Is it that hard to read?

"Their system screwed up and went through 3 times for over 10K which paypal blocked"
shibaji

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:24:37 PM

Is it that hard to read?

"Their system screwed up and went through 3 times for over 10K which paypal blocked"

Not hard to read, but certainly hard to understand, unless you nervously clicked multiple times.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:30:35 PM

Is it that hard to read?

Not hard to read, but certainly hard to understand, unless you nervously clicked multiple times.

Nope clicked once, it kept processing, x'd out of browser.
BorderBits

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:38:52 PM

Homophobia is associated with homosexual arousal: http://my.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

It's gotta be a hard life when you not only get involved in sketchy financial transactions but you also hate who you are. 
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:43:20 PM

Homophobia is associated with homosexual arousal: http://my.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

It's gotta be a hard life when you not only get involved in sketchy financial transactions but you also hate who you are.  

Usoundmad to do all that research on homophobia, but could care less about gay dudes getting pounded in the ass, Im not the one going to hell. Yes i went there go do some more research, Homo. (not meant as an anti gay slur), but of course lovers of the butthole will take it that way.
BorderBits

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:51:40 PM

Wow...

Bitcoin!
roy7

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:54:05 PM

Gotta say it surprises me someone can write a post like the first one in this thread and not be banned from the forums.
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:54:21 PM

Wow...

Bitcoin!

Yes the bitcoin which encompasses the whole world with different views. You should open your mind, like your butthole(sorry had to) since your clearly are open minded enough for supporting homosexuality. Ohh wait but your mind is closed against other views I guess that makes you a hypocrite. Kimoutpce
pizza (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:56:57 PM

Gotta say it surprises me someone can write a post like the first one in this thread and not be banned from the forums.

Why dont we surpress freedom of speech, centralize bitcoin and unencrpyt it. Faggot the non gay kind for all the homos again the non gay kind, you sure your not in a facist nazi party?
shibaji

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 10:59:04 PM

Why dont we surpress freedom of speech, centralize bitcoin and unencrpyt it. Faggot the non gay kind for all the homos again the non gay kind, you sure your not in a facist nazi party?

You need to buy some mouthwash. I seriously doubt any truth in your story other than the sole intention to badmouth BFL. Mommy not feeding anymore ?
BorderBits

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:00:47 PM

Don't worry, kid.  You sound more and more  Cool each time you post.  
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:34:48 AM

Not gay if its a three way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: