Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin museum  (Read 3718 times)
ohmannomma (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:06:23 AM

impressed by your googleing, if you want to tell me what's your point. uber trollage taking place.
nothing to hide here, a lot to learn there. you deserve virtually wet spit on your face. slave.
if we know each other, well, pm me a hello.. would you write your name and adress too, please?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:13:27 AM

Pretty sure you got scammed, dude.
i'm sure that you are wrong, and you better admit it. karma is the healer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:23:13 AM

Pretty sure you got scammed, dude.

why you say so? are you another delusional kind of guy? i'm not impressed by the number of your posts and I tell you that you are WRONG. happy? are you a friend of that one that licks his tit?

Let me tell you what I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPmtf4udRE

guy your intelligence is really artificial. thank you for contributing in the spreading of the bitcoin ideology in such an hypocrite way.

............................. im not here for revenge, we won't talk about this  -  Bitcoin Adoption Agency LLC  -
we were talking about

Dear Bitcoin adopter and enthusiast,

if you are looking for visibility and authority in the bitcoin scenario, you should consider reserving some pixels in the Bitcoin Museum. http://bitcoinmuseum.com

With the Bitcoin museum we would like to describe what will come out from the 'bitcoin phenomena' under the sociological and cultural aspect into a graffiti-like timeless experience, and where is the point of 'fluidification', rather than 'consolidation' of the btc from a saving perspective to the futile, but potentially smart, choice candidate to be the brick (pixel) for the everyday human and corporative economy.

What we offer is an area of pixel space on a board that's going to run out. The price of the pixels on the board will increment following the rule of scarcity, so a block of pixel today is at the best price possible.
Own a piece of bitcoin history that will be yours for the next 50 years.

We hope that we gave you a useful bit of information, and that together we can be remembered as part of the legend.
Regards

http://bitcoinmuseum.com 

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:24:30 AM

Scammer meltdowns are the best meltdowns. Loving it.  Cool
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 11:38:42 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 12:14:45 PM by ohmannomma

Scammer meltdowns are the best meltdowns. Loving it.  Cool

meeltdoown?

what sorry, you cocksucker slave?

i dont want to come down to your idiotic level, cos you master idiocy it and you'll probably win, and i will loose my time.

you just wrote something personal related to me only because i prove you wrong? the moderator, if its not solidal with your misconduct should delete your message there and ripristinate the truth.

with this i prove that i don't give a fuck about money, i just like to do nice things that matters to me.

so after you read this, IF you are asslicker of a stupid establishment of children, dont buy my service, i dont need you.

but if you followed the discussion, at this point you should be convinced that the thing is 100% genuine and i am very reachable. and that there are around, even in the sunniest places some cocksucker slaves full of envy even for the smallest thing. you are going nowhere with your hipocricy. your intelligence is artificial.

Apparently this forum is not anarchic and respectful. i hope i'm wrong, but if they don't delete the post in which you say name of my relatives, they are embracing abusive behaviours and negation of truth in their policy. i hope to be proven wrong shortly.

i forgot to say that the above guy that i dont even remember the name - now i read greyhawk - hero member of this society (sigh!), for the abusive behaviours towards members of my family, has been sentence by the damaged part, i, in the full rights given me by being the damaged part, to be called cocksucker in public.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 01:07:18 PM

meeltdoown?

i dont want to come down to your idiotic level, cos you master idiocy it and you'll probably win, and i will loose my time.

you just wrote something personal related to me only because i prove you wrong? the moderator, if its not solidal with your misconduct should delete your message there and ripristinate the truth.

with this i prove that i don't give a fuck about money, i just like to do nice things that matters to me.

so after you read this, IF you are asslicker of a stupid establishment of children, dont buy my service, i dont need you.

but if you followed the discussion, at this point you should be convinced that the thing is 100% genuine and i am very reachable. and that there are around, even in the sunniest places some cocksucker slaves full of envy even for the smallest thing. you are going nowhere with your hipocricy. your intelligence is artificial.

Apparently this forum is not anarchic and respectful. i hope i'm wrong, but if they don't delete the post in which you say name of my relatives, they are embracing abusive behaviours and negation of truth in their policy. i hope to be proven wrong shortly.

i forgot to say that the above guy that i dont even remember the name - now i read greyhawk - hero member of this society (sigh!), for the abusive behaviours towards members of my family, has been sentence by the damaged part, i, in the full rights given me by being the damaged part, to be called cocksucker in public.

Cheesy

What a complete and utter FAIL at life.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ohmannomma (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 05:19:36 PM

meeltdoown?

Cheesy

What a complete and utter FAIL at life.

who is talking: the other slave defacer that thinks that bob marley stole the lyrics of 'war' from him.
if you wouldnt wind us up maybe i wouldnt have had to insult somebody. so, you are an asshole too.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 07:45:18 PM

Most decent registrars will offer up to 10 years of registration for most domains.

Signature space available for rent.
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 02:00:19 AM

will you ever be updating the webpage so current pixel owners can offer there space for sale for btc via your webpage Smiley

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
RAVENCROW

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 09:10:43 AM

ill take that as a no  Huh  Tongue

฿Allaboutbit ฿฿Cludcoin ฿[/color]
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:44:10 AM

Oh, not another milliondollarwebpage clone again. This is the 2nd I've seen advertised here now..

Second that. Please don't copy the http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: