Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 07:57:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin PR Service 3 Years Running (newsBTC, MarketWatch, Yahoo Finance, CCN...)  (Read 17821 times)
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 09:37:12 AM

ABOUT BITCOIN PR BUZZ:

*** The original Bitcoin and blockchain PR agency with over 3 years experience and over 300 previous clients including CEX.IO, blockchain.info, Genesis Mining, Bitcoin.com, NEM, Lisk, Nxt Foundation, HYPER, BitStarz, SuperNET, and over 300 other clients.

*** We have a new reports platform for our clients, where you can track the distribution of your PR LIVE, in real time, and download a full 30 page PDF report when your distribution is complete. ***

*** We have just made new partnerships that will see you published on Coin Idol, newsBTC, Yahoo Finance, MarketWatch, Bitcoinist, Coinspeaker, and over 400 other online Bitcoin and mainstream news sites, including publication on BTC news sites in Brazil, Arabia, Indonesia and Latin America. You will be published there with all our services. ***

To learn more about our Bitcoin Press Release service please go to http://bitcoinprbuzz.com and http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services. Feel free to send me a PM, but for a much faster response please email contact(at)bitcoinprbuzz.com, or add our sales manager Liam on Telegram @LiamClrk and one of our team will be in touch with you ASAP.  

Over 3 years experience and over 300 clients. With our services you will be published on over 400 online news outlets including Yahoo Finance, MarketWatch, and as many Bitcoin news websites as possible including publication on newsBTC, Coin Idol, Bitcoinist.net, Bitcoin Magazine, CryptoCoinsNews, Coinspeaker, Bitcoin Warrior, The Bitcoin News, Bitcoin PR Buzz,  and more. We can also manage ongoing press release and Bitcoin advertising campaigns tailored to your specific needs at discounted rates as a regular client.

All digital currency and Bitcoin press release services include guaranteed Yahoo Finance publication, Google News coverage, viral twitter exposure and coverage on as many Bitcoin news sites as possible. We have also had clients published on CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch, Reuters, Coin Telegraph, Chicago Tribune, San Fransisco Chronicle, CoinDesk, and many more outlets.

Leveraging our exclusive partnerships with both top tier mainstream news wires, and authoritative Bitcoin media, we deliver the best results possible. You will receive multiple distribution reports with hundreds of hits and viral social media tracking links. We have worked with some of the biggest names in crypto including CEX.IO, blockchain.info, ZeusMiner, Devcoin, HYPER, BitStarz, NXT Foundation, SuperNET, NEM and over 300 other clients.

We genuinely enjoy working with exciting Bitcoin projects, and we have years of experience in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin marketing specifically. We can work with any budget. Please send me a PM or an email at contact(at)bitcoinprbuzz.com and we will be in touch ASAP.

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:

Alan Yong, Early Tech Entrepreneur and DNotes Founder
: “As someone who is very familiar with PR, news distribution, and being a part of the news for number of years, I am impressed by what Bitcoin PR Buzz has been able to accomplish.”

Franko: “BITCOINPRBUZZ IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!

Franko has now been mentioned by reuters, the wallstreet journal, bloomberg and 500 more news outlets. I will use this service for all of my pr needs from now on!!! They honestly should charge more.”

SYTECH Systems Technology Consultants Ltd.: “Being a well established company with an international reputation to uphold at first we were slightly hesitant – even though we had only heard good things about the service Bitcoin PR Buzz provides. Not only was our Press Release message carefully crafted over many emails back and forth, they even suggested a new Bitcoin service we could add which was a world first! Our Press Release was syndicated virally through social media, Bitcoin news sites, and many other online news sites: generating a great amount of interest in our new Bitcoin services. We are more than happy with the results, initiative and customer service which seems to be the norm around here, and recommend their services to anyone in Bitcoin who needs to have their message heard. ”

Bitcoin Leveraged Trading Platform BTC.SX: “I used Bitcoin PR Buzz to write a press release for my site and I have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of the work. Almost immediately I saw a huge influx of traffic that has steadily grown over time. This was on top of a handful of writers who got in touch for further interviews (for more bitcoin news sites). The press release was done over a month ago and I’m still enjoying the benefits of it.

Great work..”

Microtronix Hosting: “Microtronix just got done getting our press release and we’re more than pleased, everything looks great on our end and we would recommend this service to anyone with a business to promote.”

CONTACT US:

To learn more about our Bitcoin Press Release service please go to http://bitcoinprbuzz.com and http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services. Feel free to send me a PM, but for a much faster response please email contact(at)bitcoinprbuzz.com, or add our sales manager Liam on Telegram @LiamClrk and one of our team will be in touch with you ASAP.

If you have a special proposal please PM me directly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2013, 12:11:28 PM

reserved.

psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 01:32:19 PM

We can even do customized campaigns which involve a series of Press Releases to make your Bitcoin business seem like it is appearing everywhere overnight Smiley This service is available to fully qualified clients only.

The Bitcoin Catalog

Activity: 238

The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 08:03:51 PM

We highly recommend their services. They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more, They know exactly how and where to get a lot of targeted traffic on your website!
Let the world know about you by using Bitcoin PR Buzz services!  Smiley

The Bitcoin Catalog: Second edition coming out in November! Click here for a  FREE pdf catalog!
Follow us on twitter! @BTCcatalog
psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 06:30:59 AM

We highly recommend their services. They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more, They know exactly how and where to get a lot of targeted traffic on your website!
Let the world know about you by using Bitcoin PR Buzz services!  Smiley

Thank you for the kind words and very happy you've had good results from our services Bitcoin Catalog Smiley

psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 03:38:19 PM

Bump  Cool

TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:39:11 AM

2.5 BTC?
Seal
Donator

Activity: 836

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 11:22:25 AM

I used psybits to write a press release for my site and I have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of his work. Almost immediately I saw a huge influx of traffic that has steadily grown over time. This was on top of a handful of writers who got in touch for further interviews (for more bitcoin news sites). The press release was done over a month ago and I'm still enjoying the benefits of it.

Great work.

Crookservers

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:03:16 PM

I am interested.

## EU/CA Premium VPS/Dedicated Servers - 24 Hrs Setup - CC, Paypal, Moneybookers, Bitcoin & Perfect Money Accepted...!!
## www.crookservers.com
psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:13:35 PM

2.5 BTC?

PM sent!

psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:29:37 PM

I am interested.

Thank you for your interest.

PM sent Smiley

psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:30:37 PM

I used psybits to write a press release for my site and I have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of his work. Almost immediately I saw a huge influx of traffic that has steadily grown over time. This was on top of a handful of writers who got in touch for further interviews (for more bitcoin news sites). The press release was done over a month ago and I'm still enjoying the benefits of it.

Great work.

Thank you for the feedback Seal Smiley

faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:05:34 PM

They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more

psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 05:16:39 PM

They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more

Thank you for the positive feedback faiza1990  Grin

Due to high demand we are now also offering a professional writing service: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/copy-writing-and-content-creation-for-bitcoin/

However, Press Releases are still our main focus so please PM me if you are reading this and want professional help promoting your Bitcoin / cryptocurrency business!

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/

psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 10:11:53 AM

Reserved

funkymunky

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:49:24 AM

Being a well established company with an international reputation to uphold at first we were slightly hesitant - even though we had only heard good things about the service Bitcoin PR Buzz provides.  Not only was our Press Release message carefully crafted over many emails back and forth, they even suggested a new Bitcoin service we could add which was a world first! Our Press Release was syndicated virally through social media, Bitcoin news sites, and many other online news sites: generating a great amount of interest in our new Bitcoin services. We are more than happy with the results, initiative and customer service which seems to be the norm around here, and recommend their services to anyone in Bitcoin who needs to have their message heard.

Thank you ever so much for the hard work you've put in for us.

I really appreciate it.

Feel free to add this to your site as a testimonial from us at SYTECH - http://www.sytech-consultants.com/

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin
psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:53:45 PM

Being a well established company with an international reputation to uphold at first we were slightly hesitant - even though we had only heard good things about the service Bitcoin PR Buzz provides.  Not only was our Press Release message carefully crafted over many emails back and forth, they even suggested a new Bitcoin service we could add which was a world first! Our Press Release was syndicated virally through social media, Bitcoin news sites, and many other online news sites: generating a great amount of interest in our new Bitcoin services. We are more than happy with the results, initiative and customer service which seems to be the norm around here, and recommend their services to anyone in Bitcoin who needs to have their message heard.

Thank you ever so much for the hard work you've put in for us.

I really appreciate it.

Feel free to add this to your site as a testimonial from us at SYTECH - http://www.sytech-consultants.com/

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin

Thank you for the positive feedback funkymunky we really appreciate it too Smiley

We have added your testimonial and a link to SYTECH on the Bitcoin PR Buzz homepage: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com

psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 04:18:32 PM

Bump  Cool

Demand has been unexpectedly through the roof so we've had to scale our operation - we can now take on all the Press Release assignments you can throw at us!

We're also offering a discounted rate for Bitcoin businesses who have pre written PR they would just like us to distribute  - as opposed to us writing the Press Release for you. You will still get the full service at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services

Please PM me for more info.

FinShaggy

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 05:19:39 PM

So basically 2.5 BTC and you super advertise a BTC business? That's pretty cool.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
psybits
Legendary

Crypto Addicto

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:40:11 PM

So basically 2.5 BTC and you super advertise a BTC business? That's pretty cool.

The price has changed for our flagship service (although we can work with any budget - as we just want to work with Bitcoin projects) - but yes that's the general idea Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.