Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 42203 times)
psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:37:12 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 10:35:25 AM by psybits

***Important - I am not overly active on this forum, for any question at all please email our CEO directly at alex.t@bitcoinprbuzz.com, ping our CEO on Telegram at @alex_T_BPRB, and our wider team can also be reached at contact@bitcoinprbuzz.com. You will hear back from us within 24 business hours. ***

ABOUT BITCOIN PR BUZZ:

With over 7 years experience, over 800 previous clients, and over 1400 press releases distributed you are in good hands with Bitcoin PR Buzz's Bitcoin Press Release Distribution service

We have recently released a new package with publication of featured articles on Coin Telegraph, Bitcoin.com (PR), Investing.com, NewsBTC, Bitcoinist.com and much more!

SEE OUR NEW PLATINUM EXECUTIVE PACKAGE HERE: https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/

With 7+ years experience, 800+ previous clients, and 1400+ press releases distributed (yes - these are real numbers!), our Bitcoin press release services include guaranteed publication of not just your press release, but also featured articles on Coin Telegraph, Investing.com, NewsBTC.com, Bitcoinist.com, Bitcoin.com, Hackernoon.com, BitcoinNews.com, CCN.com, The Merkle, Coinspeaker, Coin Idol, The Bitcoin News, Cripto Noticias, Criptomoedas Facil, ZYCrypto.com, Bitcoin News Latin America, Brazil, Arabia and Indonesia, and PR publication on 200-400 other online news outlets including Reuters.com, NBC, Fox, WND.com, Digital Journal, International Business Times, San Diego Tribune, Boston Globe and much more. Previous press releases from our real clients can be seen at: https://bitcoinprbuzz.com/bitcoin-press-releases/

We not only publish your PR on 200-400 sites, but also secure featured articles on leading industry news platforms including Coin Telegraph, Bitcoin.com, Investing.com, NewsBTC, Bitcoinist.com, CCN.com, The Merkle, Coinspeaker, Coin Idol, BitcoinNews.com and much more.

You will also be assigned a dedicated Account Manager

Learn more at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services

As the first cryptocurrency and blockchain PR agency in the industry we leverage our unique experience, partnerships and expertise to bring you the most refined, cost-effective Bitcoin press release distribution service to be found.

We are results focused, with multiple hand crafted PDF distribution reports with 100’s of hits in Bitcoin and mainstream media delivered. As well as getting your name and news out there in a huge way, the immense variety of original articles and links on leading industry sites also leads to tangible SEO benefits. We are passionate about crypto, we believe innovative blockchain projects are the future, and we want the world to know about you.

***Important - I am not active on this forum, for any question at all please email our CEO directly at alex.t@bitcoinprbuzz.com, ping our CEO on Telegram at @alex_T_BPRB, and our wider team can also be reached at contact@bitcoinprbuzz.com. You will hear back from us within 24 business hours. ***

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY:

Alan Yong, Early Tech Entrepreneur and DNotes Founder
: “As someone who is very familiar with PR, news distribution, and being a part of the news for number of years, I am impressed by what Bitcoin PR Buzz has been able to accomplish.”

Franko: “BITCOINPRBUZZ IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!!!

Franko has now been mentioned by reuters, the wallstreet journal, bloomberg and 500 more news outlets. I will use this service for all of my pr needs from now on!!! They honestly should charge more.”

SYTECH Systems Technology Consultants Ltd.[/b]: “Being a well established company with an international reputation to uphold at first we were slightly hesitant – even though we had only heard good things about the service Bitcoin PR Buzz provides. Not only was our Press Release message carefully crafted over many emails back and forth, they even suggested a new Bitcoin service we could add which was a world first! Our Press Release was syndicated virally through social media, Bitcoin news sites, and many other online news sites: generating a great amount of interest in our new Bitcoin services. We are more than happy with the results, initiative and customer service which seems to be the norm around here, and recommend their services to anyone in Bitcoin who needs to have their message heard. ”

Bitcoin Leveraged Trading Platform BTC.SX: “I used Bitcoin PR Buzz to write a press release for my site and I have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of the work. Almost immediately I saw a huge influx of traffic that has steadily grown over time. This was on top of a handful of writers who got in touch for further interviews (for more bitcoin news sites). The press release was done over a month ago and I’m still enjoying the benefits of it.

Great work..”

Microtronix Hosting: “Microtronix just got done getting our press release and we’re more than pleased, everything looks great on our end and we would recommend this service to anyone with a business to promote.”

CONTACT US:

Go to http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services to learn more. For any question at all please email our CEO directly at alex.t@bitcoinprbuzz.com, ping our CEO on Telegram at @alex_T_BPRB, and our wider team can also be reached at contact@bitcoinprbuzz.com. You will hear back from us within 24 business hours. ***

***Important - I am not active on this forum, for any question at all please email our CEO directly at alex.t@bitcoinprbuzz.com, ping our CEO on Telegram at @alex_T_BPRB, and our wider team can also be reached at contact@bitcoinprbuzz.com. You will hear back from us within 24 business hours. ***

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:11:28 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 06:13:30 AM by psybits

reserved.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:32:19 PM

We can even do customized campaigns which involve a series of Press Releases to make your Bitcoin business seem like it is appearing everywhere overnight Smiley This service is available to fully qualified clients only.
The Bitcoin Catalog

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 08:03:51 PM

We highly recommend their services. They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more, They know exactly how and where to get a lot of targeted traffic on your website!
Let the world know about you by using Bitcoin PR Buzz services!  Smiley

The Bitcoin Catalog: Second edition coming out in November! Click here for a  FREE pdf catalog!
Follow us on twitter! @BTCcatalog
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:30:59 AM

We highly recommend their services. They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more, They know exactly how and where to get a lot of targeted traffic on your website!
Let the world know about you by using Bitcoin PR Buzz services!  Smiley

Thank you for the kind words and very happy you've had good results from our services Bitcoin Catalog Smiley

psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:38:19 PM

Bump  Cool
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:39:11 AM

2.5 BTC?
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 11:22:25 AM

I used psybits to write a press release for my site and I have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of his work. Almost immediately I saw a huge influx of traffic that has steadily grown over time. This was on top of a handful of writers who got in touch for further interviews (for more bitcoin news sites). The press release was done over a month ago and I'm still enjoying the benefits of it.

Great work.

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
Crookservers

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 02:03:16 PM

I am interested.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:13:35 PM

2.5 BTC?

PM sent!
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:29:37 PM

I am interested.

Thank you for your interest.

PM sent Smiley
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:30:37 PM

I used psybits to write a press release for my site and I have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of his work. Almost immediately I saw a huge influx of traffic that has steadily grown over time. This was on top of a handful of writers who got in touch for further interviews (for more bitcoin news sites). The press release was done over a month ago and I'm still enjoying the benefits of it.

Great work.

Thank you for the feedback Seal Smiley
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:05:34 PM

They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more

psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 05:16:39 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 12:28:52 AM by psybits

They are very professional writers and will distribute a good press release for your business. Even more

Thank you for the positive feedback faiza1990  Smiley

Press Releases are still our main focus so please PM me if you are reading this and want professional help promoting your Bitcoin / cryptocurrency business!

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services/
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:11:53 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 06:14:26 AM by psybits

Reserved
funkymunky

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:49:24 AM

Being a well established company with an international reputation to uphold at first we were slightly hesitant - even though we had only heard good things about the service Bitcoin PR Buzz provides.  Not only was our Press Release message carefully crafted over many emails back and forth, they even suggested a new Bitcoin service we could add which was a world first! Our Press Release was syndicated virally through social media, Bitcoin news sites, and many other online news sites: generating a great amount of interest in our new Bitcoin services. We are more than happy with the results, initiative and customer service which seems to be the norm around here, and recommend their services to anyone in Bitcoin who needs to have their message heard.

Thank you ever so much for the hard work you've put in for us.

I really appreciate it.

Feel free to add this to your site as a testimonial from us at SYTECH - http://www.sytech-consultants.com/

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:53:45 PM

Being a well established company with an international reputation to uphold at first we were slightly hesitant - even though we had only heard good things about the service Bitcoin PR Buzz provides.  Not only was our Press Release message carefully crafted over many emails back and forth, they even suggested a new Bitcoin service we could add which was a world first! Our Press Release was syndicated virally through social media, Bitcoin news sites, and many other online news sites: generating a great amount of interest in our new Bitcoin services. We are more than happy with the results, initiative and customer service which seems to be the norm around here, and recommend their services to anyone in Bitcoin who needs to have their message heard.

Thank you ever so much for the hard work you've put in for us.

I really appreciate it.

Feel free to add this to your site as a testimonial from us at SYTECH - http://www.sytech-consultants.com/

http://www.sytech-consultants.com/blog/2013/worlds-first-stolen-bitcoin-tracing-service-and-bitcoin-data-recovery-high-profile-digital-forensic-services-company-sytech-embraces-bitcoin

Thank you for the positive feedback funkymunky we really appreciate it too Smiley

We have added your testimonial and a link to SYTECH on the Bitcoin PR Buzz homepage: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:18:32 PM

Bump  Cool

Demand has been unexpectedly through the roof so we've had to scale our operation - we can now take on all the Press Release assignments you can throw at us!

We're also offering a discounted rate for Bitcoin businesses who have pre written PR they would just like us to distribute  - as opposed to us writing the Press Release for you. You will still get the full service at http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/services

Please PM me for more info.
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2013, 05:19:39 PM

So basically 2.5 BTC and you super advertise a BTC business? That's pretty cool.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:40:11 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 07:28:56 AM by psybits

So basically 2.5 BTC and you super advertise a BTC business? That's pretty cool.

The price has changed for our flagship service (although we can work with any budget - as we just want to work with Bitcoin projects) - but yes that's the general idea Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: