Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:38:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BITZARD] BCT User-notifier-Make sure no customer is overlooked!  (Read 807 times)
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:27:07 PM

Hi sellers in BCT!

I have programmed an Android application, which provides you the usernames who replied under your thread, but you have not PMed them yet. The application has two inputs: your PM page and your thread's page. The return will be the usernames whose replied to your thread, but there is no PM found to them in your sent messages.

No log in credentials needed, should work in most of the other forums too.

Application was built with Android Studio according to a layered model with XML front-end and Java back-end. API level is 5.0+, but probably I could build it with previous API levels too on request.

Contact me if you wish to get the source code! It has two parts: an XML code and a Java code. You will get them directly in forum PMs.

Copyright belongs to me. I wrote this software to help BITZARD's case, but why not contributing other businesses too?  Smiley

Best wishes,
PCX

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:26:53 AM

I don't get it honestly, how is it possible to have access to the private messages page without having controlling of the account? you clearly can't otherwise everyone will be able to read your PMs, either that or I'm missing something here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

I don't get it honestly, how is it possible to have access to the private messages page without having controlling of the account? you clearly can't otherwise everyone will be able to read your PMs, either that or I'm missing something here.

You could log in to your account manually and save the PM page for offline usage. Then you could process the source with this application without having to log in to your account via this application. In this way, the application generates a string, which you could put into the PM address. That is how you could notify the users.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

You could log in to your account manually and save the PM page for offline usage. Then you could process the source with this application without having to log in to your account via this application. In this way, the application generates a string, which you could put into the PM address. That is how you could notify the users.

The thing with this solution is that It's not going to work in real time so you will have to save P.M page manually everytime, Instead (If you could do it), I recommend making it asking for our logs but you should definitely make this open source (GitHub) otherwise people won't use it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:29:55 PM

The thing with this solution is that It's not going to work in real time so you will have to save P.M page manually everytime, Instead (If you could do it), I recommend making it asking for our logs but you should definitely make this open source (GitHub) otherwise people won't use it.

I agree. It automates the part where you have to manually look for the PMs whether you sent it. But you don't get to automate everything like when there is a new message on your thread, it automatically informs you via the app that there was a new message on the thread and you need to reply to it via PM. If you need to manually input the PMs from your account to the app then just find the messages you need instead. I think that will cost you the same amount of time.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:53:45 AM

Thank you for recommendation! I will upload it to GitHub or Bitbucket once I have the time.

I agree. It automates the part where you have to manually look for the PMs whether you sent it. But you don't get to automate everything like when there is a new message on your thread, it automatically informs you via the app that there was a new message on the thread and you need to reply to it via PM. If you need to manually input the PMs from your account to the app then just find the messages you need instead. I think that will cost you the same amount of time.

Thank you for the suggestion! To be honest, I did not really get the last few sentences Tongue It certainly makes your process faster since you do not have to manually compare each PM to the replies under your thread, just ctrl + a, save page. However, a way to make it even better is to have a real-time auto-notification when new reply arrives and maybe auto-prepare a PM for that user. Probably, it would not be a good idea to automate everything, though. Because what if someone just asked a question but do not wish to get your PM stuff? So, I agree with most of what you wrote except that "everything" part ))

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: