Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KAYI] Kayicoin  (Read 28279 times)
1ElPablo

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:40:05 PM

Will the price go up again or this is a scam?

Mikas35

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:42:56 PM

Hi,

I'm trying to send the tokens Kayi from MyEtherWallet but it always says insufficient funds, maybe something to do with the gas? Can someone please help me how to do it? Much appreciated
unijabass

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:00:32 PM

I did everything as advised to move Kayi from Cryptopia to Meta Mask.
Still nothing after 15 hours! How long is this suppose to take?
aasi

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

I have transfer the Kayi(sat) coins on crytopia to Kayi and i have also messaged him with the details of myetherwallet, but he has tranferred the Kayi(sat) coins back to my cryptopia wallet again. He hasn't sent me any message. I dont know whats going on. If someone can help me on this that will be much appreciated. kind regards
1ElPablo

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:35:19 PM

How can i send my kashi eth from mercatox.com to coinexchange.io Huh
unijabass

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:17:27 PM

SEND YOUR KAYICOIN TO https://www.coinexchange.io/ PLEASE I WILL RETURN THE KAYICOIN WHO SEND IT TO MY PSEUDO: KAYI EXCEPT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN EXCHANGED BEFORE.
I did everything as advised to move Kayi from Cryptopia to Meta Mask yesterday.
Khanivore

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:27:53 PM

Kayi is very helpful, he is also replying quickly when he can. I had a problem and he quickly returned my coins and guided me in how to send coins to https://www.coinexchange.io/market/KAYI/BTC wallet deposit address.

Thank you Kayi.  Smiley
1ElPablo

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:28:06 PM

SEND YOUR KAYICOIN TO https://www.coinexchange.io/ PLEASE I WILL RETURN THE KAYICOIN WHO SEND IT TO MY PSEUDO: KAYI EXCEPT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN EXCHANGED BEFORE.

1. Add Token on MyweatherWallet
   a. click on "send ehther and tokens" up left
   b. Far corner on the right click "add custom token"
   c. Add the following in the blank spaces:
       Token Contract Address : 0xD5DcCFAE66c623e147Fdbd0a0981Ea5CC3d5C7ea
       Token Symbol : KAYI
       Decimals : 18

And there you go, you added the Kayi token to your wallet,
rmdantas

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

transfer your kayicoin on coinexchange.io we contacted so that there is an exchange with kayicoin (satoshi) a kayicoin (ethereum).

I can not transfer the Meta Mask token to CoinExchange, does anyone know if it's possible? The deposit address is not recognized by MEW. Thankful
Mikas35

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:33:02 PM

Can't send Kayi from Mercatox to Coinexchange, it says invalid address. What's happening with this? Kayi in Mercatox is down 4000% of it's value before, is this some kind of scam or what?
djdebian

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:54:25 PM

Followed all the steps and transferred through cryptopia as well as message sent. been 24 hours and still haven't received the kayi.
Khanivore

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

Just to confirm, the KAYI coins that were purchased with LTC on cryptopia were transferred to coinexchange.io KAYI/BTC wallet with hardly any delays.

Pleased by Kayi's efforts. Thank you again Kayi.
Khanivore

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

Followed all the steps and transferred through cryptopia as well as message sent. been 24 hours and still haven't received the kayi.
Kayi told everyone very clearly not to send coins to him.

From your cryptopia account, transfer the coins directly to your coinexchange.io KAYI/BTC deposit wallet.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:46:24 AM

My Kayi coins are sitting on Cryptopia. Do I have to worry or do something form them?? I don't like how you people are snooty with your answer why can't someone say if the coins on Cryptopia are the right ones or wrong ones and by what date is the deadline to do something.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Mikas35

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:44:42 AM

From your cryptopia account, transfer the coins directly to your coinexchange.io KAYI/BTC deposit wallet.

Kayi told everyone where? Did he phone his buyers? Send it a letter? Sent an email? Oh, probably posted here some unintelligible english message. Well guess what, there were a lot of people that bought Kayi and didn't even know the existance of this forum! How unprofessional is that?

PLUS:

Coinexchange KAYi/BTC address is INVALID and I'm stuck with my Kayi coin in mercantox and money lost!
yousif1001

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:50:52 AM

Kayi told everyone where? Did he phone his buyers? Send it a letter? Sent an email? Oh, probably posted here some unintelligible english message. Well guess what, there were a lot of people that bought Kayi and didn't even know the existance of this forum! How unprofessional is that?

PLUS:

Coinexchange KAYi/BTC address is INVALID and I'm stuck with my Kayi coin in mercantox and money lost!

maybe you should use your brain and read a lit , the ones on mercatox are tokens that are different from coinexchange and cryptopia , they are moving to the eth blockchain ,
so the tokens you have now is the new ones , hold them or just sell them at mercatox .

how are you going to send tokens to a coin wallet ?

read ppl
djdebian

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:11:47 AM

As of the instructions that were available yesterday (https://steemit.com/kayi/@hayt/kayi-instructions-on-changing-your-kayisats-to-kayieth) (They have since edited the post here on bitcointalk post) I sent them to the account provided within those instructions so no he did not clearly tell anyone not to send them to him until today.
geetarora

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:22 AM

Hi frds,

I did it and now waiting to receive my coins in my Kayi Eth wallet.

https://imgur.com/D3AqWEa
https://imgur.com/J1V1EtN

Cheers,
Geet

finally received my Kayi coins in 5 hours.

https://imgur.com/BZdyAtD

What to do next? How can I send it back to trading site like cryptopia?

pls wait for some days, coz of less buyers n more sellers, price has dropped too much
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 03:51:25 AM

As of the instructions that were available yesterday (https://steemit.com/kayi/@hayt/kayi-instructions-on-changing-your-kayisats-to-kayieth) (They have since edited the post here on bitcointalk post) I sent them to the account provided within those instructions so no he did not clearly tell anyone not to send them to him until today.

What about the coins that in Cryptopia right now??? Are they safe??? Why can't someone just answer that simple question???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
unijabass

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:23:53 AM

1. Add Token on MyweatherWallet
   a. click on "send ehther and tokens" up left
   b. Far corner on the right click "add custom token"
   c. Add the following in the blank spaces:
       Token Contract Address : 0xD5DcCFAE66c623e147Fdbd0a0981Ea5CC3d5C7ea
       Token Symbol : KAYI
       Decimals : 18

And there you go, you added the Kayi token to your wallet,
Thanks, I did everything as he described. As explained here https://steemit.com/kayi/@hayt/kayi-instructions-on-changing-your-kayisats-to-kayieth, now my Kayi is gone, and I didn't get any reply from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: