Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 22500 FC Bounty For First FC Exchange  (Read 2303 times)
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 05:46:09 PM

Guide to make some easy Bitcoins
---------------------------------
1. Create an alt-coin.
2. Announce alt-coin on bitcointalk.org.
3. Mine 100,000 of said alt-coin while difficulty is low.
4. Get your friends to post in the announcement thread.
5. Start a petition for btc-e to add alt-coin.
6. Pump up price of alt-coin in btc-e chat box.
7. Wait for price to reach 1k alt-coins per 1 BTC.
8. Sell 100k alt-coins for 100 BTC.
9. Give yourself a pat on the back for the massive profit you just made.
10. Send a small BTC donation to 13jeLiF3eTYCAnopx4UHrFseubsLRAdaXz for his easy-to-follow guide.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:06:09 PM

It's sort of like No va coin, only the Feathercoin creators haven't bribed BTC-e to add FC the way the Nogocoin's creators did.

Yet. See the OP...

P.S bushstar the dev has also offered a 20 000 FC bounty to the first cryptocurrency exchange to add FC Feathercoin so if you run an exchange and want to add FC support and claim the 20 000 bounty please PM me or bushstar

redmist

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:35:30 PM

Sent them an email trying to get them to stick it on the exchange Smiley
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:25:43 PM

It's sort of like No va coin, only the Feathercoin creators haven't bribed BTC-e to add FC the way the Nogocoin's creators did.

Yet. See the OP...

P.S bushstar the dev has also offered a 20 000 FC bounty to the first cryptocurrency exchange to add FC Feathercoin so if you run an exchange and want to add FC support and claim the 20 000 bounty please PM me or bushstar

I'm offering a bounty to get this coin on to its own exchange. I sincerely doubt that this will make it on to BTC-e exchange anytime soon if ever. There are users trading this coin right now on the forum, this is not an ideal place to be trading. I would like to see an exchange as that is going to be a big step towards the longevity of this coin.

TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:40:05 PM

Yet. See the OP...

I'm offering a bounty to get this coin on to its own exchange. I sincerely doubt that this will make it on to BTC-e exchange anytime soon if ever. There are users trading this coin right now on the forum, this is not an ideal place to be trading. I would like to see an exchange as that is going to be a big step towards the longevity of this coin.

Offering a bounty to get it on a new exchange is definitely a good idea. The bounty to get it on BTC-E exchange would be a good idea if we lived in a perfect world, but we don't - you should bear in mind the permanent effect this had on the reputation and perception of Novacoin.

bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:45:37 PM

Yet. See the OP...

Offering a bounty to get it on a new exchange is definitely a good idea. The bounty to get it on BTC-E exchange would be a good idea if we lived in a perfect world, but we don't - you should bear in mind the permanent effect this had on the reputation and perception of Novacoin.

People can imagine that to get any new alt-coin on BTC-e is going to take time. To see NovaCoin go on BTC-e almost as soon as it was launched did not really seem right. It certainly made it look like a pump-and-dump, but I now feel Balthazar has better things in mind for this coin than that.

e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:51:25 PM

Guide to make some easy Bitcoins
---------------------------------
1. Create an alt-coin.
2. Announce alt-coin on bitcointalk.org.
3. Mine 100,000 of said alt-coin while difficulty is low.
4. Get your friends to post in the announcement thread.
5. Start a petition for btc-e to add alt-coin.
6. Pump up price of alt-coin in btc-e chat box.
7. Wait for price to reach 1k alt-coins per 1 BTC.
8. Sell 100k alt-coins for 100 BTC.
9. Give yourself a pat on the back for the massive profit you just made.
10. Send a small BTC donation to 13jeLiF3eTYCAnopx4UHrFseubsLRAdaXz for his easy-to-follow guide.

This, what's going to be next month??

Also,

I've never seen an alt coin take off as quickly as FC. Period.

because so many people missed btc and they are now trying to be an early adopter jumping on the lowest diff coin

ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:54:11 PM

Also,

because so many people missed btc and they are now trying to be an early adopter jumping on the lowest diff coin

Yes, since they missed the boat by not joining 2 years ago they want to be early adopters of a new coin that will hopefuly make them rich in the future, which is good for them, the only people that lose are the idiots that exchange their BTC or LTC for this crapcoins
blastbob

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:55:31 PM

Best i read in ages

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-957375

Bitrated user: blastbob.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:05:17 PM

Have been bigging up FC on the BTC-e trollbox  Grin

....and do the BTC-e guys even read their mails? There has been a lot of complaint about their support.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

psybits (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:15:05 AM

Oh my science this is seriously massive!  Grin Grin Grin
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:21:31 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 01:09:21 AM by psybits

BTC-e petition is over as we do not want to spam BTE-e!
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 01:47:14 AM

I'll contribute an additional 2500FC to the bounty Smiley

Awesome - please send contribution to 6qXs6fA9U5edFS862j5PZpNqPB7xp6QEoH and I will update the bounty Smiley

Sent Smiley   

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
psybits (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 01:49:39 AM

I'll contribute an additional 2500FC to the bounty Smiley

Awesome - please send contribution to 6qXs6fA9U5edFS862j5PZpNqPB7xp6QEoH and I will update the bounty Smiley

Sent Smiley   

Thanks I have updated the bounty Smiley
pixel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

x1 7970 | Aprox. 587 kh/s

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 02:10:43 AM

I wonder if you realize that the huge amount of trade threads (actually, just SELL threads) are because the people who mined those 500, 200, 100 block days are dumping their worthless coins onto people who are stupid enough to trade for LTC.
Its not stupid it builds value

Currently Mining: Litecoin, Xencoin, and Worldcoin (Just because its fun!, don't yell at me ;_;)
riku2015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 04:56:40 PM

I suggested (i think among others aswell) to this site coin exchange and they adding now FeatherCoin to their exchange site!

https://cryptonit.net/   (Read first news) they adding now FC there. Smiley

i think mugen wanna claim the bounty soon Smiley
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:16:38 PM

Also,

Yes, since they missed the boat by not joining 2 years ago they want to be early adopters of a new coin that will hopefuly make them rich in the future, which is good for them, the only people that lose are the idiots that exchange their BTC or LTC for this crapcoins

You sound s bit angry, I hope all is okay.  If 2 people want to make an exchange, what business is it of anyone else? Whenever someone starts throwing out words like 'they', watch out!

If someone exchanges LTC for FC and there's no force involved, it shouldn't be an issue. Too many people have their panties in a wad over everything on these messageboards. Live and let live.  Enjoy your weekend.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 09:31:20 PM

Also,

I have >100k Litecoins, what is my excuse for having Feathercoins?

These feathers are worth a punt imo. Terracoin which is a blatant BTC copy has done really well for itself and that is with all it's problems and being exploited by ASICs. A copy of Litecoin, which by it's nature is ASIC resistant could potentially do very nicely. No-one thinks they will overthrow Litecoins, that would be silly and wouldn't make sense, but I see no reason why they can't be worth a fair bit one day. There are no guarantees of course, but I think it's worth having a few of them in a wallet because you never know.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: