Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin legal vs illegal ???  (Read 5594 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

I think bitcoin transactions legally or not it does not affect me,
because this salama I've never had trouble in the transaction by using biotcoin

But when government legalized the bitcoin may be rules will change we have to use only address for person because it order to trace it. Right now transactions are taking long but once segwit happens the price of bitcoin will increase​ more.
DarkKnight68

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Make Your Passion Your Addiction.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

Honestly, I don't see any issues regarding the legality of bitcoin due to the facts given. Is there an actual law (internationally or locally) that provides that a transaction that cannot be traced is illegal??

Please enlighten me if I'm not seeing the point or if I'm wrong thank you.
flozanoh

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:38:11 PM

Hello Smiley this is the first time I come here, I don't know much about Bitcoin, do you know where can I fond some information about Bitcoin in Spanish. I'd like to use this system to pay to the users from my webpage www.juegoskids.com. 6 months ago I paid to the users with Paypal, but I'd like to pay with Bitcoin from now on.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:55:10 AM

Hello Smiley this is the first time I come here, I don't know much about Bitcoin, do you know where can I fond some information about Bitcoin in Spanish. I'd like to use this system to pay to the users from my webpage www.juegoskids.com. 6 months ago I paid to the users with Paypal, but I'd like to pay with Bitcoin from now on.

probably not regulated like in other country of europe, for european country there is the central bank that decide everything, and besides being exempt from vat they say nothing else

you can go ahead and use without issue, just report your capital gain when you do the claiming every year
ezzy.co

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

I don't think it make sence to remove it, cause you can create another wallet if you need more anonimity.
silviop4@hotmail.com

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:27:24 PM

ter varios endereços nao indica precisamente que vc esta ilegal e so mais uma forma de vc poder diversificar seus recebimentos de moedas virtuais!
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

Perhaps in some countries that have declared the legality of bitcoin as a digital currency must have bitcoin management regulation. But unlike an illegal country with bitcoin but not forbid its users, of course still have a free chance in business in bitcoin. I think legal or illegal bitcoin is not a significant problem as long as the transaction is done no problem.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:41:31 AM

Honestly, I don't see any issues regarding the legality of bitcoin due to the facts given. Is there an actual law (internationally or locally) that provides that a transaction that cannot be traced is illegal??

I think you're right because actually there is no problem and i don't know the law that it is illegal to transaction unknowns Smiley
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:29:38 PM

It is legal when your using it right it is illegal when your using it wrong. Changing bitcoin addresses doesn't matter, anybody can create multiple addresses if they want. What matters only is your purpose of using bitcoin either evil or in good.
BTCwoker

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:24:32 AM

I am a regular user of the Bitcoin technology. it is legal or not, doesn't matter because I have no issue with my payments through Bitcoin.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

I am a regular user of the Bitcoin technology. it is legal or not, doesn't matter because I have no issue with my payments through Bitcoin.

If it will be illegal then you might have a problem, goverment can trace you no matter what, I've read a post regarding the tax of governments and they can really trace someone that is currently using bitcoin, but I think that doesn't work in every country including mine there is no way that our governments can find us as they're still not aware of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency's existence.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

One example of legal btc transactions is when you buying something online or paying bills through internet or cards. Theres nothing wrong about that but, btc transaction can also be used in illegal. Just like happened few months ago that there is a woman payed btc to record herself while killing the child.

Hacking is also be illegal and cybersex payed by btc. So we know that everyone of us doing thing for a reason to get what we want. But, be intelligent enough to know if its in a legal way or illegal way. Try not to against the law.

Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

As long as there is no law that disallowing untraceable transaction then there is nothing to worry about. But as far as I know, everything in the web is traceable so we don't have to worry on that issue.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

I agree with you as long as there are no regulations that prohibit the use of bitcoin because of its legality, maybe we can still use bitcoin either as a means of payment transactions or for other business fields such as trading.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:46:37 PM

Welcome abroad the biggest Bitcoin form on planet Earth. This forum has a Spanish board here: Bitcoin Forum > Local > Español (Spanish)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=27.0
Get connected with bitcoiners and developers who are proficient with Espanol. All the best for your website, good thought that you want to switch to Bitcoins as a mode of payment.

ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 03:14:54 PM

At one side we are saying every transaction in the Bitcoin is free to see by anyone ( which is really a thing which increases our trust , faith in the Bitcoin )

but opposite of this
most of the wallets have the service of multiple address.
like mysellium which has a property of change address after every transaction .
And also blockchain whose address per hours per minute changes .

Do you think guys that to make Bitcoin more legal the option of varying address should be removed from the Bitcoin network and make it tracebale at every point .

Well there are two main reasons why it should be removed or it shouldn't be removed. One, the varying address regardless of its interval, whether pero our or per transaction, is to protect the receiver or the sender. Varying addresses makes it complicated to trace the information about the sender or the receiver at the same time it disadvantage is it can be used as a camouflage to illegal transactions. Two, if removed and there will be only one unique address for every wallet it will be like a real wallet but virtually. The disdvantage of this is it will be prone to hackers and thiefs because they can focus on one unique wallet and try to dig it up for bitcoins.

As we can see there is always a bright side and the downside of a choice but this can't be avoided so it is just a matter of preference. Great choice will lead to successful progress.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:51:52 AM

From what I know even if you have the power to change Bitcoin addresses in one wallet everything will still be connected and can be identified to belong in one wallet. That is why you can still track them even if they change their wallet address inside their one account. Well it does not change the fact that if its illegal in one country you can still hide and hide, everything will be revealed one day you know.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:31:31 AM

Couple of a months my BTC transaction with https://coinbase.com but this wallet is generate many address after within one or two days.But i faced no problem and transaction is sucessfully finished.

Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:35:03 PM

Do you think guys that to make Bitcoin more legal the option of varying address should be removed from the Bitcoin network and make it tracebale at every point .

I don't see anything wrong with you're idea, I think it's doable and can be studied to insert by government as part of Implementing Rules and Regulation(IRR) on local exchanges provider that is licensed and regulated.
At that moment most criminal activity be limited and can be tracked if they used those monitored address. But as my country's concerned about internet security is limited as we are part of the third world country.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:24 AM

Just stupid peoples say Bitcoin is illegal.I believe Bitcoin is legal every sector.But i something heard Bitcoin is illegal for few asia countries such as Bangladesh.But i don't know why Bitcoin is illegal in this country.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: