Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SharesHub ICO, guaranteed profit, instant claim of the coin [ANN]  (Read 5951 times)
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:04:09 AM

SCAM?! CHINA?! WTF

WHERE BOUNTY?!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:36:46 AM

Another ICO scam! Fuck off!

Thanks for the nice word Smiley

Not all ICOs end up as scam, if you read into my post it has been addressed. Some of the coins being traded out there came from ICO and they have a higher price than that of the ICO period.

Np, you've earned it!

Yeah, not all ICO's end up as scam, but this one definitely is!

No public info, no escrow, nothing new. Fuck off!

You can find his trust page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=275714

This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

This information has been changed recently, which means OP may be purchased account, remember Ebitz&Opair scammer purchased high rank account? Remember deClouds&LetItRide scammer purchased high rank account?

This recalls me many old scams, what I want to alert you guys, never invest accounts with recently info changed, 90% is purchased account.

More suspicious proofs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275714;sa=showPosts

OP posted many posts today, and posted 0 in 2016, posted 3 in 2015, other posts were made in 2014. It is obvious that this account is purchased account(or hacked account), OPAIR&EBITZ's fucking wasserman is coming back.

Archive on 1st of March: https://web.archive.org/web/20160301230318/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275714;sa=showPosts

RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Nice work altcoinrich, this is definitely a bought account, I didn't even look at the post history of the account.
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

This looks to me like an attempt at a BTC grab for the coming ETF decision. They're hoping to profit on your BTC from a price raise - then you can (maybe) sell all of your coins or "shares" back at that difference come June, but I wouldn't count on even being able to sell them back.

There is no such thing as guaranteed profit.

The judge recommends avoiding this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:22:55 AM

no bounty sir

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:26:38 AM

no bounty sir

No bounty, why you don't check recent posts? This project is scam, it is over, they have no escrow, and the OP account is bought, scam busted. You wish scammer pay you money? Negative!
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:28:29 AM

Not all ICOs end up as scam, if you read into my post it has been addressed. Some of the coins being traded out there came from ICO and they have a higher price than that of the ICO period.

Np, you've earned it!

You can find his trust page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=275714

This information has been changed recently, which means OP may be purchased account, remember Ebitz&Opair scammer purchased high rank account? Remember deClouds&LetItRide scammer purchased high rank account?

This recalls me many old scams, what I want to alert you guys, never invest accounts with recently info changed, 90% is purchased account.

More suspicious proofs: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275714;sa=showPosts

OP posted many posts today, and posted 0 in 2016, posted 3 in 2015, other posts were made in 2014. It is obvious that this account is purchased account(or hacked account), OPAIR&EBITZ's fucking wasserman is coming back.

Archive on 1st of March: https://web.archive.org/web/20160301230318/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=275714;sa=showPosts

RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Nice work altcoinrich, this is definitely a bought account, I didn't even look at the post history of the account.

Well done ! The game has changed and we can call their bluff lol
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:56:38 AM

I'll just wait how the turn of events will unfold. How can you be so sure that it's "guaranteed profit" at the end? And can you please answer why the dev's account is allegedly a bought account?

Guaranteed profit is something that we can only prove at the end. Guys here invested in ICOs before and waited for weeks to get their coin, here at SharesHub you get it in a day or 2. Meaning you get what you paid for in a shorter period of time.

Based from your statement, you are contradicting what you stated in your OP regarding guaranteed profit. You can only prove at the end as you also indicated in the above reply and not at the beginning of this project. You are claiming in your PRE-ANN 'bout this guaranteed profit. You might think of revising that OP so not to mislead investors. Unless, you can predict your future.

Also, if you get what you paid for in a shorter period of time - it translates to the thought of the coin having its short lifespan. It will just die fast & will be worth nothing maybe after few weeks or months. Which gives the impression of - dev is only after for the easy cash & not a long term investment.
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Np, you've earned it!

RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Well done ! The game has changed and we can call their bluff lol

Yummy, we have more and more scam busters to protect the community, let boycott the scams, and don't bump this scam thread again.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:17:48 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2017, 11:28:53 AM by cryptonx

Where is the site link for this project ?  Huh

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
stefan williom

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2017, 11:32:00 AM

Where is the site link for this project ?  Huh
this is scam..you can look and read above
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

NO BOUNTY.... UGH!  I TRANSLATE EURO, MEXICAN AND HINDU ALREADY, 40 HOUR GONE, HAND HURT! WTF!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked
tippytoes

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

So the dev decided not to push thru this project or what?   Roll Eyes
mrmind

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:18:16 PM

It is good , we don't need scams .

FUCK U ASSHOLE !!!

One more scam coming , QTUM .....
need to educate everyone about it

aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 03:52:15 PM

Of course he will not push through,he's been exposed,and a good time to get this guy expose when the ico is not yet on roll,the title is very intriguing using the word guaranteed profit when we all know that there's a risk involve investing in a newly launched coin.

tippytoes

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:58:59 AM

Of course he will not push through,he's been exposed,and a good time to get this guy expose when the ico is not yet on roll,the title is very intriguing using the word guaranteed profit when we all know that there's a risk involve investing in a newly launched coin.

Maybe the dev thought that all individuals here in the forum are gullible & easy prey of empty promises. But still some people here will still offer services of translation, asking for bounties to all sorts of advertising campaign without even knowing the real purpose & status of the project. So pathetic!
han1122 (OP)

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:43:47 AM

Sorry to spoil the negative guys to the project, I'm working in the wallet, setting up nodes etc.

This is still a go, to those who are saying HYIP - 2% per month is not HIGH and such can actually be attainable long term. It's 2% per month not per day.

tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:46:52 AM

Sorry to spoil the negative guys to the project, I'm working in the wallet, setting up nodes etc.

This is still a go, to those who are saying HYIP - 2% per month is not HIGH and such can actually be attainable long term. It's 2% per month not per day.

2% per month is high, banks only offer 5%-8%, higher than that is very risky, no way to fool us, it is a ponzi scam.
han1122 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

Also, been talking with other online platforms where I can invest part of the collected ICO fund as this needs to be sustainable and long term. No HYIP partnerships, binary referral, mlm etc. I don't plan for this to only last for months, this should be for years.

For the translators, I will let you guys know once all the details are already set. The details are not yet final and it is not yet the ICO announcement, it is only PRE-ANN as stated in the subject.

han1122 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:50:25 AM

2% per month is high, banks only offer 5%-8%, higher than that is very risky, no way to fool us, it is a ponzi scam.

It's ok, I can't force you guys anyway. I guess one of us will be wrong someday Smiley

JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

Initial rates: (SharesHub initial value is 10k sats each)

Signature Campaign = 200 SHB
Twitter = 150 SHB
Translators = 100 SHB
Bloggers = 100 SHB
Facebook = 150 SHB

I will be looking for campaign managers.
Also, I'm thinking about investing in other coin(s) as well aside from bitcoin provided that they have a long term solution and profitable one. I'm not after HYIP programs of your coins but a slow but sure profit. If you have your coins in mind that you would like me to support, kindly post them here or PM.

Thanks

can explain detail rate in signature campaign
or all participan can get 200 SHB, how long must use signature with rate 200 SHB

if indonesian translation still open spot i want to work for you to translation indonesian language

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM