View Profile
March 06, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

i feel like i should know this answer but i don't
can someone explain the format of trust by section

0: 0 / +0

theres this number in the first part "0:"

2nd number "0/''

and the last "/+0"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 04:58:54 AM

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.0

jjrundy (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:11:30 AM

thanks, i looked all over for their meanings but found nothing.

mush appreciated
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

thanks, i looked all over for their meanings but found nothing.

mush appreciated

To be honest, i'm also not sure what exactly mean:
"The second number is the number of reported scams." - the one thing connected with this formula is report of forum rules violation.. This is it?
an the third number:
"The third number increases with the number of positive reports" - who gives positive reports? As i can understand, when someone from DT members give positive report, this is changing "first number". So what reports change third number?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:04:30 PM

"The second number is the number of reported scams." - the one thing connected with this formula is report of forum rules violation.. This is it?
No. The trust score has nothing to do with reporting things to moderators. This number is the number of negative feedbacks given to this person by the people in your trust list.

an the third number:
"The third number increases with the number of positive reports" - who gives positive reports? As i can understand, when someone from DT members give positive report, this is changing "first number". So what reports change third number?
This is the number of positive feedbacks given by people in your trust list.

The trust that you see is entirely based upon who is in your trust list. If you did not change the trust list, then you are using DefaultTrust.

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:17:36 PM

No. The trust score has nothing to do with reporting things to moderators. This number is the number of negative feedbacks given to this person by the people in your trust list.

an the third number:
This is the number of positive feedbacks given by people in your trust list.

The trust that you see is entirely based upon who is in your trust list. If you did not change the trust list, then you are using DefaultTrust.

Thank you for all informations.
Just (i hope) last question: "My trust list" - Is there any option to manage my own trust list, or this depends on the feedbacks in my trust section? Sorry that i'm asking, but i see people with many positive/negative feedbacks (not from DT members) in trust section, but they don't have any +/- numbers..  

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Thank you for all informations.
Just (i hope) last question: "My trust list" - Is there any option to manage my own trust list, or this depends on the feedbacks in my trust section? Sorry that i'm asking, but i see people with many positive/negative feedbacks (not from DT members) in trust section, but they don't have any +/- numbers..  
Trust settings are available at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust (same link for everyone, shows different stuff based on who you are logged in as).

You can add people to the list if you trust them, or ignore the trust of another person entirely if you don't trust them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: