Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I try developer can create a coin similar to Bitcoin possibly Bytecoin.  (Read 780 times)
herry36 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:01:48 PM

I try developer can create a coin similar to Bitcoin possibly Bytecoin. I have access to a good budget to pay the developer. If you can quickly contact.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herry36 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:42:11 PM

The research is still active, invite those interested to contact me. Thanks.
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:44:51 PM

The research is still active, invite those interested to contact me. Thanks.

Do you mean Bytecoin BTE released April 1, 2013?

I try to be respectful and informed.
herry36 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:05:40 PM

Do you mean Bytecoin BTE released April 1, 2013?

Yes, but it's OK to any other source.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 12:47:03 AM

this mean youre create new altcoin use crypnote technology from bytecoin
so how much price youre service, include linux server and node hosting or not
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:52:38 PM

Is it really that easy to start a new cryptocurrency or an alt coin?  If yes, can some one explain more in detail...
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

Is it really that easy to start a new cryptocurrency or an alt coin?  If yes, can some one explain more in detail...

Yep, there are developers which will make you your own altcoin for less then 100 bucks.

Take a look at this guy for example, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0 ( I am not affiliated with him nor do i know him, twc)

Not sure if it is already saturated, but it looks to me like that happend. I don't think this guy can offer something unique, since it is way too cheap, but if you get lucky with your coin, you might be able to make a decent amount off of it, if it pumps.

IGCGamers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

Is it really that easy to start a new cryptocurrency or an alt coin?  If yes, can some one explain more in detail...

Yep, there are developers which will make you your own altcoin for less then 100 bucks.

Take a look at this guy for example, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0 ( I am not affiliated with him nor do i know him, twc)

Not sure if it is already saturated, but it looks to me like that happend. I don't think this guy can offer something unique, since it is way too cheap, but if you get lucky with your coin, you might be able to make a decent amount off of it, if it pumps.

Great.. Thanks for the information.. Let me look at it...   Can you give me more reference (i mean the pros and cons and more details about starting our own cryptocurrency and how to list it in the exchange, etc.,?).. May i know who determines the price of the new altcoins... How the price increases or decreases?
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:06:35 PM

I do not think that osmiumcoin will be able to create that type of coin which you want but I have saw that his coins are more attractive and get more success. You can contact him and ask from him that if he is able to create a coin like that for you or not.
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:09:28 PM

I do not think that osmiumcoin will be able to create that type of coin which you want but I have saw that his coins are more attractive and get more success. You can contact him and ask from him that if he is able to create a coin like that for you or not.

who is osmiumcoin  please give more info about him. Is he a developer to create the coins?
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:30:03 PM

You are unfamiliar with currencies right? just look at every and each country and see how they are managing and holding up and that should be enough for you to go hide under some stone from shame.
On the other hand if you have an open source code a solid and legit one with a clean wallet/explorer/pool/mining software/and a bit of advertising after some experts review the code and assess everything, if there is no backdoor/critical bug/pre-mined/ninja mined/insta-mined issues then after an exchange accepted to list your coin then people would pay for your coin 20% higher the cost for which they could obtain it themselves minus the ROI on mining rigs.

People paying more than what they could mine bitcoin but then it's only good if you get free mining machines not worrying about the ROI on them, if people didn't have to buy miners they would've never paid for bitcoin this much.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:47:06 PM

I know about this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=906198 his name is sirdanielfortesque . You can find his previous coins in his profile. He is still working to create different type of coins.
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:02:19 PM

I know about this person https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=906198 his name is sirdanielfortesque . You can find his previous coins in his profile. He is still working to create different type of coins.

Thanks for  the information...
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

From your discussion on here it looks you have not any experience on this forum and not know about any developer on this forum then I am curious that how you came to the idea to start your own coin? Will you start it for your gaming site which is obvious from your username.
IGCGamers

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:59:12 PM

From your discussion on here it looks you have not any experience on this forum and not know about any developer on this forum then I am curious that how you came to the idea to start your own coin? Will you start it for your gaming site which is obvious from your username.

Yeah i am new here in this forum.  Honestly i didn't have any idea to start my own coin until i came across this thread.  I thought starting a own coin is very complicated.   In fact i asked the same question here in this thread, and AdolfinWolf said it can be created for a cheap price.  That caught my attention.  However i am not going to start it without learning completely about it.   Yes.. If at all i start my own coin, i would integrate it for a gaming site.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:22:55 PM

Try this guy who has a thread:
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466908.0

He is a hero member and just started up his alt coin/wallet/etc etc creation service again. Smiley
So you might want to contact him if you want to go any further with your new found project to go head to head with bitcoin. Grin
Might as well start being competition with this bytecoin instead. Undecided
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

Yeah i am new here in this forum.  Honestly i didn't have any idea to start my own coin until i came across this thread.  I thought starting a own coin is very complicated.   In fact i asked the same question here in this thread, and AdolfinWolf said it can be created for a cheap price.  That caught my attention.  However i am not going to start it without learning completely about it.   Yes.. If at all i start my own coin, i would integrate it for a gaming site.
You have very good planning but if it is available for cheap price then do not think that you will be able to start it immediately. It need a lot of study before you start the coin. You contact to a very professional developer and some blockchain expert and learn from them when you learn everything your planning will be more matured and your project will not fail.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:11:15 PM

If you want to make a clonecoin easily you can find some information here:
https://cryptonotestarter.org

It has step by step guide for creating your own cryptonight coin.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
WalletCreator

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:51:45 PM

I can do that for you.
Send me a private message.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:04:46 PM

If you want to make a clonecoin easily you can find some information here:
https://cryptonotestarter.org

It has step by step guide for creating your own cryptonight coin.
he do not want to be the creator of crypto coins but he want a person who will be able to create a coin for him. For that he have to contact to a developer who are available on this forum.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: