Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I try developer can create a coin similar to Bitcoin possibly Bytecoin.  (Read 780 times)
anoukk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

i can do this for you. send me a PM please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

From your discussion on here it looks you have not any experience on this forum and not know about any developer on this forum then I am curious that how you came to the idea to start your own coin? Will you start it for your gaming site which is obvious from your username.

Yeah i am new here in this forum.  Honestly i didn't have any idea to start my own coin until i came across this thread.  I thought starting a own coin is very complicated.   In fact i asked the same question here in this thread, and AdolfinWolf said it can be created for a cheap price.  That caught my attention.  However i am not going to start it without learning completely about it.   Yes.. If at all i start my own coin, i would integrate it for a gaming site.
You have very good planning but if it is available for cheap price then do not think that you will be able to start it immediately. It need a lot of study before you start the coin. You contact to a very professional developer and some blockchain expert and learn from them when you learn everything your planning will be more matured and your project will not fail.

Thank you.. Let me first study more about it...  Who determines the value of coins (Cryptocurrencies).. How the values are shown in the exchanges?
krynia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 07:19:51 PM

i know someone who do this . a fully customized wallet , with the coin of your choice,  with your own  merkel, all your parameters, and he can also help you to have your coin listed on yobit . just send me a message .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: