Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43618 times)
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

After getting through 17 pages, the first thing noticed here this op is full of shill alt accounts, and all belong to the same person, as example @anders lokka @blockexplorer @AltcoinReserveSystem are the same person, the last 10 days they post in the same threads of XVE(ico) ,XZURMO(ico) and HOLLYWEED.
Sooo the question is why this person spent such effort to post here using several alt account? I guess every one know the answer.

Wow. Sherlock holmes here.
Elementary watson.  Cheesy Cheesy

Suggest to buy my next project, i am the dev of EGO, mark my future posts.

Ok, lets take example of 28 feb:

Tell me if this is just an coincidence!!

Holly is first on coinexchange. nice.

Nice announce and community here some help by my side is achieved
weed crypto always get enough audit

Nice coin. Congratulation.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nice coin! Congratulations!  Cheesy Cheesy

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:08:52 PM

Nice coin! Congratulations!  Cheesy Cheesy

Its not a shame to admit that you tried to hype and fool newbies to sell your ico asap.
sevenrustlust

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:14:23 PM

It's always good when the fud become strong. Well not that always, sometime it's destructive for a coin. I'm curious to see how XVE will move the next days before the ico ends.
MR.CRYPTOmineree

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM

ALL FAKE ACCOUNTS !!!!!

DEV GONNA BURN SOON
mrmind

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:25:22 PM

After getting through 17 pages, the first thing noticed here this op is full of shill alt accounts, and all belong to the same person, as example @anders lokka @blockexplorer @AltcoinReserveSystem are the same person, the last 10 days they post in the same threads of XVE(ico) ,XZURMO(ico) and HOLLYWEED.
Sooo the question is why this person spent such effort to post here using several alt account? I guess every one know the answer.

scam ping !!!

FAKE SHILL ACCOUNTS

NO PLAN
SHITCOIN
SCAM COIN
If u scammers still not stop , u gonna be busted and we will open a new ANN to educate everyone that XVE is a scam
run by dev using fake accounts to talk to himself

redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:13:38 PM

OFFICIAL STATEMENT ABOUT SCAM ACCUSATION POSTS

scam ping !!!

FAKE SHILL ACCOUNTS

NO PLAN
SHITCOIN
SCAM COIN
If u scammers still not stop , u gonna be busted and we will open a new ANN to educate everyone that XVE is a scam
run by dev using fake accounts to talk to himself

To dolores13: Please take notice that I'm not related to the accounts you mentioned, as you can see from post history the natural language used is totally different, despite the accusations I strongly deny any involvement in whatsoever scam activities. The Vegan Initiative project has been attacked because it's different and that's ok, trolling is fine, but enough is enough.
Apparently you are just one of the many people registered on this forum only to post classic 25 size font, bold and red SCAM everywhere:

To mrmind: a detailed roadmap was released here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.msg18170632#msg18170632, screaming NO PLAN is complete no sense, I'm working hard here to get things done and don't you dare to come here and scream scam and shit. And looking at your signature everybody can only say you're shilling Gambleo GMB, which is a competitor right now because it's also running as ICO on CoinExchange. I'm sure you're involved in that project and you're throwing random accusations against me hoping to take advantage for the coin you're supporting.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

ALL FAKE ACCOUNTS !!!!!

DEV GONNA BURN SOON

Who are you? You just came here out of nowhere throwing accusations of fake accounts usage (your last post was on the 25th of February and you never followed XVE), and you're talking about buying accounts in your posts, screenshot attached below, guess what? Mr.Crypto is very similar to Mr.Mind don't you think? And you're accusing ME of using fake accounts? Really?

To everyone: stop spamming in this thread and let the project grow. If you don't care about the coin, please post elsewhere.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:26:35 PM

hello dev
you can reponse about many people comment about you scamer, if you want ico selling you must response negative comment

you need indonesian translation and still open or not to indonesian translation
i want to reserve bounty translation indonesian languange
dolores13

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:29:17 PM

To dolores13: Please take notice that I'm not related to the accounts you mentioned, as you can see from post history the natural language used is totally different, despite the accusations I strongly deny any involvement in whatsoever scam activities. The Vegan Initiative project has been attacked because it's different and that's ok, trolling is fine, but enough is enough.
Apparently you are just one of the many people registered on this forum only to post classic 25 size font, bold and red SCAM everywhere:

Check DL(i)sk thread, dev ran away with ico fund after he dumped all his premined coin.
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:31:55 PM

Check DL(i)sk thread, dev ran away with ico fund after he dumped all his premined coin.

Fact remains that you registered only for that purpose, this thread is not self moderated (following Veganism spirit) to let everyone talk freely, it's not your playground.
anders lokka

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

So, now dev is placebo?
Relax guys!!!!!

Have fun with cryptos. i see there are 2 ico going on on coinexchange, and everyone invested in 1 trying to fud the others.
So funny btw.

Btw, chec my english so different from english dev languages. and if you want to invest in my next project, just wait couple of weeks. EGO part 2 incoming.

NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
mrmind

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:34:10 PM

what about stealing xve ticker name ?
The dev coming with a scam accusation post though is good and commendable , but u just dont come here and then accuse another member on this thread .
so keep this in mind , this time I am letting it go

mrmind

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

ok the dev is clear , still fake comments like this should not be allowed
Sending 5 btc right now @coinexchange. ready for last hours

dolores13

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:40:26 PM

Fact remains that you registered only for that purpose, this thread is not self moderated (following Veganism spirit) to let everyone talk freely, it's not your playground.

Did you got scammed before ?, if yes, how do you felt when that lowlife scammer liar took your hard earned money.
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:40:46 PM

what about stealing xve ticker name ?
The dev coming with a scam accusation post though is good and commendable , but u just dont come here and then accuse another member on this thread .
so keep this in mind , this time I am letting it go

XVE VenezuelaCoin was an old dead coin abandoned immediately from it's developer who made only 2 posts in his thread. There was no stealing intentions when I chose the ticker, I checked on all major exchanges (Yobit, Bittrex, NovaExchange, Poloniex) and there's no trace of XVE coins.
VenezuelaCoin developer showed up CASUALLY after bolivarcoin accusations. I already demonstrated that he's bolivarcoin who CASUALLY took too much care about the ticker cause. He's the one who needs to give some explanations and not me. IF YOU CARE ABOUT A PROJECT YOU SUPPORT AND DEVELOP IT, YOU DON'T DISAPPEAR AND COME BACK AFTER MONTHS SCREAMING LIKE A BABY. It's all written in one of my previous posts:

SPOTTED

VenezuelaCoin and bolivarcoin are the same person. Same misspelling, here is the proof:

You are an impostor. And this explains why you're so mad about the ticker story. Because I spotted you, you got mad and started calling people in other forums to "fight" against The Vegan Initiative.

Hola amigos, el tiker XVE de VenezuelaCoin esta siendo robado por The Vegan Initiative

VAMOS A APOYAR A LA VENEZUELACOIN
Para que no le roben el Tiker XVE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0;all

Hola amigos, el tiker XVE de VenezuelaCoin esta siendo robado por The Vegan Initiative

VAMOS A APOYAR A LA VENEZUELACOIN
Para que no le roben el Tiker XVE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1816175.0;all

Luckily they already answered to you (in spanish) saying that if you abandon your coin, it's normal for others to propose similar tickers

perdon un tiker, XVE es una moneda poco conocida por esa razón esta siendo reemplazada es cuestión de competencia si sus desarrolladores no aportan mas al proyecto sera reemplazado por otro mas interesante punto.

Stop with this childish and delusional behavior, from now on you will be ignored because I already demonstrated that you and VenezuelaCoin are the same person (and you should give some explanation to the VenezuelaCoin users you have mocked). Good luck.
staceykersey

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:42:16 PM

When will ico end ? How much time do we have ?? Bitcoin running slow
staceykersey

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:43:47 PM

I DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO DOESN'T EAT MEAT.

I also like meat just not in pizza
redcastle (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:43:59 PM

ok the dev is clear , still fake comments like this should not be allowed
Sending 5 btc right now @coinexchange. ready for last hours

As I stated before I have no control on posts and you can't accuse me if other people says lies, sorry.

Did you got scammed before ?, if yes, how do you felt when that lowlife scammer liar took your hard earned money.

This doesn't give you the permission to come here while my crowdfunding project is running and talk bad about it. Did I scam you? Let me prove you're wrong. Again, stop with this hostile behavior.
Thegodzilla

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:44:51 PM

it's becoming a fight between who spots more people managed by the same person Cheesy
staceykersey

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

it's becoming a fight between who spots more people managed by the same person Cheesy

I think just stupid users trolling here , redcastle is good
anders lokka

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:51:58 PM

It's funny like lisk thread. The hypers vs fudder  Cheesy

NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: