Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON  (Read 43618 times)
silversmith

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:19:11 PM

i have 2 millions and i intend to keep them. i will not run after few coins my average buying price is 79 sat.
there is total moneysupply" : 50010655 .

but as ia m not blockchain expert so i dont know is it protected against airdrops.

If someone intends to take over, and intends to develop this project i would be intrested to join team.

Are you running a node? I would like to get a list going of nodes people can add.
silversmith

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

Active Nodes

addnode=5.197.48.99
addnode=35.166.132.29
addnode=61.50.161.111
addnode=78.42.198.233
addnode=96.30.70.45
addnode=109.221.225.41
addnode=148.251.54.6
addnode=220.233.109.10

bolivarcoin

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:18:32 PM

Im watching very close how this fase two of the scam develops, new dev and a new roadmap to pump XVE to a zillion dolar market and a network of only 2 working nodes.

knuckle sandwich

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:11:20 AM

When website come?  Huh
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:37:47 AM

Never, but you can still dream on false promises

When website come?  Huh

Veggie

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:18:50 AM

There are about 40 millions XVE for sale at yobit and coiexchange, how many coins do you have?
And how did you get those coins?

So are you the new takeover?

You are the new dev?

I am working on getting a website and block explorer for this coin up and running very soon if the current Dev doesn't do anything.

I have over 1 million. I've been buying them up on Yobit. I have buy orders to buy 5 million more if anyone wants to dump them.

Yes, I'm going to take over the coin if the Dev doesn't show up.

I believe this coin could easily go to 5000 sats in this altcoin craze!

I'm with you!! Old dev dont say anything, so, a takeover must exist!
yoseff

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

There are about 40 millions XVE for sale at yobit and coiexchange, how many coins do you have?
And how did you get those coins?

So are you the new takeover?

You are the new dev?

I am working on getting a website and block explorer for this coin up and running very soon if the current Dev doesn't do anything.

I have over 1 million. I've been buying them up on Yobit. I have buy orders to buy 5 million more if anyone wants to dump them.

Yes, I'm going to take over the coin if the Dev doesn't show up.

I believe this coin could easily go to 5000 sats in this altcoin craze!

I'm with you!! Old dev dont say anything, so, a takeover must exist!

I support a takeover too. Dev had already plenty of time to say something. The coin is functional and the concept has potential (and supporters)
So... Take it over  Grin
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:39:58 AM

please, supporters?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

this coin sold 0.3 btc on ICO and all the 50 zillions were sold when was added at yobit and the price never pass the 50 shitoshi and people are still buying it only to dump for VenezuelaCoin

Are you guys serious? Are you going to continue the scam?

No morals, no ethics, no values.  Roll Eyes

zincra

Activity: 343
Merit: 304

You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:58:41 PM

this coin sold 0.3 btc on ICO and all the 50 zillions were sold when was added at yobit and the price never pass the 50 shitoshi and people are still buying it only to dump for VenezuelaCoin

Who are you talking? This coin dev has been gone for a while. So its abadoned by orginal dev and its free to pick up by anyone. If anyone wants to takeover this project and build it up then what your problem? Your problem is that this use VenezuelaCoin desired ticker, but that wont make this coin a scam. Maybe ex dev was scammer, but that dosent mean some honest person cant pick up leftover coin and make something nice with it. If you still have problem. Then fight for that Ticker. Buy all vegan coins in market there is only 50M and 12k . So if you buy all coins you can destroy it if you wish and give that ticker to VenezuelaCoin if you wish otherwise stop whining.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:42:19 AM

Yes, my problem is that there are tree XVE out there with different prices, perhaps this dsnt seems to be a problem for the vegan people and for the original dev who its constant dumping XVE at yobit, I been monitoring those sell walls.

Who are you talking? This coin dev has been gone for a while. So its abadoned by orginal dev and its free to pick up by anyone. If anyone wants to takeover this project and build it up then what your problem? Your problem is that this use VenezuelaCoin desired ticker, but that wont make this coin a scam. Maybe ex dev was scammer, but that dosent mean some honest person cant pick up leftover coin and make something nice with it. If you still have problem. Then fight for that Ticker. Buy all vegan coins in market there is only 50M and 12k . So if you buy all coins you can destroy it if you wish and give that ticker to VenezuelaCoin if you wish otherwise stop whining.

zincra

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

Yes, my problem is that there are tree XVE out there with different prices, perhaps this dsnt seems to be a problem for the vegan people and for the original dev who its constant dumping XVE at yobit, I been monitoring those sell walls.

I dont thing there is more coins to dump by orgianl dev, he took that money he could and took off. So there is left thouse peoples who have investested money by ICO and open market. Why you tell thouse people forgot your money and forgot this coin, so you could have back its ticker. So why you think you have right to tell thouse peoples they shoulnt pick up this coin for their own development. Every people in cryptoworld is not scammer and this is all competition. You want this ticker, buy it off if you can afford and if its for sale. i have no idea what  VenezuelaCoin is, but if its legit and visionary coin and they see future in it, they should be able to invest some money to make sure their project will success.

Easier way is start new blockchain with new ticker. But if they desire this ticker they can just buy it off.

I see your strategy here. Vegan coin dev bought limited time servers for nodes to run this coin, you want to kill this coin by telling its owners its dead, so no one estabish their own nodes to keep it alive, and if there is no nodes there is no coins and ticker is ripe for taking. We wont make that this easy for you.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:22:04 AM

But why I will buy 50.000.000 coins to have a ticker?
Wtf are you talking about?

I dont thing there is more coins to dump by orgianl dev, he took that money he could and took off. So there is left thouse peoples who have investested money by ICO and open market. Why you tell thouse people forgot your money and forgot this coin, so you could have back its ticker. So why you think you have right to tell thouse peoples they shoulnt pick up this coin for their own development. Every people in cryptoworld is not scammer and this is all competition. You want this ticker, buy it off if you can afford and if its for sale. i have no idea what  VenezuelaCoin is, but if its legit and visionary coin and they see future in it, they should be able to invest some money to make sure their project will success.

Easier way is start new blockchain with new ticker. But if they desire this ticker they can just buy it off.

I see your strategy here. Vegan coin dev bought limited time servers for nodes to run this coin, you want to kill this coin by telling its owners its dead, so no one estabish their own nodes to keep it alive, and if there is no nodes there is no coins and ticker is ripe for taking. We wont make that this easy for you.

zincra

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:37:42 AM

That is realy yours to decide, if you value that ticker enough to buy up 50M coins or not. You can register yourself domain name with 10 USD and you can sell it with 100K if someone desires it enough. So decide Is that ticker that important. Id rather forgot that ticker. Make new blockchain with new ticker, make swap and all is fine. So you dont have to try spread FUD for new person who want to make Vegan coin success and take it out from unvorthy hands

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
bolivarcoin

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

No thanks, I will not buy 50.000.000 coins that dev promises to use for developing the project.

That is realy yours to decide, if you value that ticker enough to buy up 50M coins or not. You can register yourself domain name with 10 USD and you can sell it with 100K if someone desires it enough. So decide Is that ticker that important. Id rather forgot that ticker. Make new blockchain with new ticker, make swap and all is fine. So you dont have to try spread FUD for new person who want to make Vegan coin success and take it out from unvorthy hands

zincra

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:01:01 AM

No thanks, I will not buy 50.000.000 coins that dev promises to use for developing the project.

I didnt tell you have buy them for profit, i told buy them for destroy coin and claim its ticker. But if you dont wish to buy coin then dont whine and get off then who ever wishes to develop this coin he/she cand do it freely. I have thought if no one pickes this coin up with next few months then i will do this.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Veggie

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

I didnt tell you have buy them for profit, i told buy them for destroy coin and claim its ticker. But if you dont wish to buy coin then dont whine and get off then who ever wishes to develop this coin he/she cand do it freely. I have thought if no one pickes this coin up with next few months then i will do this.

GO for it!!
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:01:43 AM

Where is the project?

The project is dead. Will someone resume? Have you contacted the former developer?

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
laissezfaire

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:43:04 PM

Where is the project?

The project is dead. Will someone resume? Have you contacted the former developer?

Not dead... quit FUDDING
bolivarcoin

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 02:33:24 AM

this coin was a scam since the first day.
and now when someone said something about if is a dead coin then some random user says, no its not dead and there is a takeover coming that they tried to sell me.

this coin still scamming people who dont know about other tree coins sharing the same ticket, please stay away from this coin

Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:57:52 PM

Where is the project?

We can only wait and see

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: