Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22726 times)
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:09:36 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
In the past all of the users of bitcoin became millionaires with investing their money in bitcoin and as we know that the price of bitcoin will increase more higher in the future and as we know bitcoin is a legit currency so people will continue to invest in it and will earn from their investment.

This era of bitcoin had passed, train had already left for the free riders.  Unless you have a huge fund, you can never be rich with Bitcoin if you are only to hold it and wait and your initial capital is not that big.  We need to take advantage of the altcoin market.  there are several parked trains in there but we must be careful because we do not know where those train will go.  So we need to research these altcoins and hopefully we can pick the one going beyond the moon.

Yes altcoin market is looking very promising at a moment and price is pumping like anything so even if you manage to invest in a right coin at this stage then you can make huge profits in coming days but making profits from altcoin is a short term process and if you want to earn good profits in long term then bitcoin is the answer to your question.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:05:02 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
In the past all of the users of bitcoin became millionaires with investing their money in bitcoin and as we know that the price of bitcoin will increase more higher in the future and as we know bitcoin is a legit currency so people will continue to invest in it and will earn from their investment.

This era of bitcoin had passed, train had already left for the free riders.  Unless you have a huge fund, you can never be rich with Bitcoin if you are only to hold it and wait and your initial capital is not that big.  We need to take advantage of the altcoin market.  there are several parked trains in there but we must be careful because we do not know where those train will go.  So we need to research these altcoins and hopefully we can pick the one going beyond the moon.

Yes altcoin market is looking very promising at a moment and price is pumping like anything so even if you manage to invest in a right coin at this stage then you can make huge profits in coming days but making profits from altcoin is a short term process and if you want to earn good profits in long term then bitcoin is the answer to your question.

I agree! Though altcoins now are pumping high and some are panic buying and some are investing on different coins so they could make a profit out of it. But nothing beats bitcoin which is still the best and top of all coins, I'd rather invest on bitcoins more than the other altcoins, though ETH and Dash looks promising nowadays.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:09:03 AM

I agree! Though altcoins now are pumping high and some are panic buying and some are investing on different coins so they could make a profit out of it. But nothing beats bitcoin which is still the best and top of all coins, I'd rather invest on bitcoins more than the other altcoins, though ETH and Dash looks promising nowadays.

I am not sure how dash will perform in future but ETH and XMR are long term players so if you invest in those coins then you are in safe hands as they will surely touch new heights in future so if you want to make good profits from it then you should have patience of holding them for a long term.
ConCoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:15:17 AM

I think people will invest more in the coins once there is a better way ( easier ) way of buying the coins.

The most dangerous cryptocurrency in the world™
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:20:11 AM

I think people will invest more in the coins once there is a better way ( easier ) way of buying the coins.

There are a lot of "easier" way of buying bitcoin. And the thing that bitcoin's price are getting lower, means it is a good price to buy bitcoin. If you are not having an "easier" way of buying bitcoin, where are you buying bitcoin? why not tell us, or maybe tell your experience why it is hard.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:40:38 AM

There are a lot of "easier" way of buying bitcoin. And the thing that bitcoin's price are getting lower, means it is a good price to buy bitcoin. If you are not having an "easier" way of buying bitcoin, where are you buying bitcoin? why not tell us, or maybe tell your experience why it is hard.

I think he is not aware about the ways of buying bitcoins and it will also depend on the country he is living in but most of the users here prefer to buy it from localbitcoins as it is the easiest and safest way to buy bitcoins as the site involves escrow services which makes it more safer for buying and selling bitcoins.
EeroTemel

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:05:42 AM

saving bitcoin in past has given me enormous profits and I am always stocking some coins because no one knows when the price might hike and give us big profit. Altcoins are good too Wink
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:14:37 AM

saving bitcoin in past has given me enormous profits and I am always stocking some coins because no one knows when the price might hike and give us big profit. Altcoins are good too Wink
Altcoins are really good at a moment so its good to put some money in altcoins and meanwhile let the price of bitcoins go higher so best thing would be investing money in bitcoins and holding them and trade altcoins to make quick profits and also to grow the level of bitcoins in our wallet.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:16:24 AM

Investing money in bitcoins is always good as it will give you good and positive results in future if you are investing in it now as price is still can be treated as good for making an investment if you visualize the future price of bitcoins.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

Altcoins are really good at a moment so its good to put some money in altcoins and meanwhile let the price of bitcoins go higher so best thing would be investing money in bitcoins and holding them and trade altcoins to make quick profits and also to grow the level of bitcoins in our wallet.

When trading with alternative coins, one must always remember that this is very risky. No one can guess what will happen to them tomorrow.
I try to save almost all my savings in bitcoins
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:19:27 AM

When trading with alternative coins, one must always remember that this is very risky. No one can guess what will happen to them tomorrow.

Yup! it is risky indeed but if you would have an experience and get a hang on making trade and balance the impending ups and downs of it you can get a much more sum than other conventional bitcoin earning work, I think you would need a guidelines of a professional regarding this.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:20:44 AM

Investing a money in bitcoin is really great.
You can earn a lot.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

If you want to get rid of risk of investing then the safest way would be to hold them and keep them safe in bitcoin but the only issue in holding is that it will never grow your coins in long run which can be done with trading but its recommended to invest in trading only if you have good knowledge of it.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:30:24 AM

Yeah right, investment is bitcoin most easy and simple, just by buying a bitcoin then hold then we will benefit, I'm sure the trend like this could still last up to 10 years.

anavuajna

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:11:36 AM

If you want to get rid of risk of investing then the safest way would be to hold them and keep them safe in bitcoin but the only issue in holding is that it will never grow your coins in long run which can be done with trading but its recommended to invest in trading only if you have good knowledge of it.

Even in the retention of coins there are risks. But I agree with you, they are minimal. Now I'm investing only in bitcoin, for the reason that I did not find projects worthy of my attention. I trust Bitcoin.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

Even in the retention of coins there are risks. But I agree with you, they are minimal. Now I'm investing only in bitcoin, for the reason that I did not find projects worthy of my attention. I trust Bitcoin.

Yes the best place to invest your money is into the bitcoins itself as it will prove to be an best investment in future so don't invest your bitcoin in any ponzi or cloud mining site and the right choice would be to hold your bitcoins for a long term.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

Yeah right, investment is bitcoin most easy and simple, just by buying a bitcoin then hold then we will benefit, I'm sure the trend like this could still last up to 10 years.

I agree, and it's been proven almost 1 year, if we want to be patient and not panic so we can benefit from the trend of price increase. From the beginning I advise for all to hold despite the price drop to $1000 and proven now priced at $1100 again.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:00:08 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is one of the trending topic here in our forum and i think it is a good practice to find investment like bitcoin because this has a big potential that after a few years it will pump again like what just happened last month. IMO, Bitcoin can be the answer for those people who are finding answer on how to get money fast because bitcoin is volatile then they can easy make profit by doing trading.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is one of the trending topic here in our forum and i think it is a good practice to find investment like bitcoin because this has a big potential that after a few years it will pump again like what just happened last month. IMO, Bitcoin can be the answer for those people who are finding answer on how to get money fast because bitcoin is volatile then they can easy make profit by doing trading.
Bitcoin is good investment for the long term plans, but for short time, 3 or 4 months, I prefer investing in altcoins as we can see a lot of alts which pumped 5 times or more in few months.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 04:07:07 PM

Well, look at the current price, makes many people think to immediately invest the money they have in the form of bitcoin. Besides, very many people who think that the price of bitcoin will be higher than at present, so it probably will be a long-term investment that is very helpful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: