Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22726 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:22:19 PM

Yes this is a good approach as more people who buy bitcoin mean a lot of people are interested in bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin prices always go up and become more valuable, it will make people more interested in buying bitcoin. It will also influence us in the future. If many people who buy bitcoin mean that many people use bitcoin, that means bitcoin adoption is increasing and growing. This will make it easier for bitcoin to be accepted and recognized by people around the world. And prices slowly will continue to rise and stable.

With an ever-increasing exchange rate. Bitcoin attracts more people to invest in bitcoin. Popularity of bitcoin paves way for many to take advantage of it as a business opportunity. So, investing in bitcoin is a very smart idea.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:36:21 PM

Yes this is a good approach as more people who buy bitcoin mean a lot of people are interested in bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin prices always go up and become more valuable, it will make people more interested in buying bitcoin. It will also influence us in the future. If many people who buy bitcoin mean that many people use bitcoin, that means bitcoin adoption is increasing and growing. This will make it easier for bitcoin to be accepted and recognized by people around the world. And prices slowly will continue to rise and stable.

With an ever-increasing exchange rate. Bitcoin attracts more people to invest in bitcoin. Popularity of bitcoin paves way for many to take advantage of it as a business opportunity. So, investing in bitcoin is a very smart idea.

Yes, as the price rises, confidence and the number of bitcoin users grow. But as the price drops a little, it is possible that some users will lose some of them because of panic.
nostra3

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:02:54 PM

Not wrong choice to invest money in bitcoin. And true, with current price conditions, too risky if have to invest in large quantities. There's a sense of worry if bitcoin will fall like last year.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:50:57 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

Because nowadays was a good time to invest in bitcoin, due to there are other country now is accepting bitcoin as their legal currency, like what Japan did to their place and now next is China is waiting for the approval for the legalities of using bitcoin to their nation too. and once that happen for sure the price of bitcoin will increase again just like an sky rocket. Wink
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:20:24 AM

Not wrong choice to invest money in bitcoin. And true, with current price conditions, too risky if have to invest in large quantities. There's a sense of worry if bitcoin will fall like last year.
Yes bitcoin price now are so high for me it's not good to invest now because there are possibilities the price will have a big dump but if a investor is willing to take a risk then there is also a chance to get profit.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:27:07 AM

It will be the best solution investing bitcoin rather than money.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 04:43:31 AM

I think the bitcoin prices are so high now it seems not right time to fully invest in bitcoin, in fear of the next few weeks bitcoin prices will go down
Bedebah

Activity: 524

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:01:52 AM

Everything is never certain, bitcoin price is rising and now reach more than $1700 but we have to be realistic that the possible the price bitcoin huge drop again, I'm afraid this is the work of speculators rather than purely from high demand.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:35:27 AM

In the past bitcoin tends to be pumped and prices get high, but whats new this time is that bitcoin is stable and there is no sign of dump in bitcoin prices. Now we can invest in bitcoin with more surety as prices will now dump.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:37:10 AM

Obviously no doubt that this is a good thing to earn money from internet marketing strategy.
However, bitcoin is gaining it's ground day by day and also getting stronger so you can put your trust on bitcoin.
When many people will invest here then it's market value would be more great and in this way it will be a credible source of income.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

Everything is never certain, bitcoin price is rising and now reach more than $1700 but we have to be realistic that the possible the price bitcoin huge drop again, I'm afraid this is the work of speculators rather than purely from high demand.

yea we didn't know when exactly bitcoin price will go down, people spread a shit news for making bitcoin price go down and they will able to buy bitcoin on low price and sell when it reached high price. it's important to read carefully on everything in the internet and don't panic selling when shit news appear. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

yea we didn't know when exactly bitcoin price will go down, people spread a shit news for making bitcoin price go down and they will able to buy bitcoin on low price and sell when it reached high price. it's important to read carefully on everything in the internet and don't panic selling when shit news appear. 

Even though there are a lot of people speculating that bitcoin is going down doesn't mean that the price will really go down, there are a bunch of shit news out there that we need to talk a look and observe if it is really true or not because this may take an opportunity to earn if you really believe such things, There are still informative news in the forum you would really need to read the correct comments to really see if it is legit.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:33:57 PM

Investing money in bitcoins is always good as it will give you good and positive results in future if you are investing in it now as price is still can be treated as good for making an investment if you visualize the future price of bitcoins.

The word " visualize" itself is an acceptable reason why we should be open in cryptocurrencies. This ever changing technology will outhrown the traditional way of payment. As we can see in the science fiction movies where transactions are so fast and people will be too busy to hand paper money to another person. Just a click and confirm action is needed. The future system on money is determined by what is the appropriate money for the future technology. I think it will be a digital technology and will be needing digital money.

I think investing money in bitcoin is one of the good idea. I think this the right time to buy more bitcoin and then wait the price to increase and then sell it to make big profit. I believe bitcoin price will hit $1500-$2000 this year 2017. AndI hope bitcoin will increasing the value everyday so the bitcoij world become thankful and glad .  Time is gold so invest your money now in bitcoin . Dont waist your money in others. Choose bitcoin.

Just a little discipline in saving will do.no matter how big your income is, when you have no discipline into your self then it will not last. And you are right, instead of having much time in scrolling up and down in social medias, make worth with your time. Time is a precious thing. Nothing counts without it.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:40:01 PM

I think the bitcoin prices are so high now it seems not right time to fully invest in bitcoin, in fear of the next few weeks bitcoin prices will go down

That is right, bitcoin's price now is so high that investing right now will not be a so sure resulting in a good profit or not. It is better to wait rather than deciding quickly. But the people who invested and trusted bitcoin for a long time I think has now picked the ripe fruits.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:19:38 PM

That is right, bitcoin's price now is so high that investing right now will not be a so sure resulting in a good profit or not. It is better to wait rather than deciding quickly. But the people who invested and trusted bitcoin for a long time I think has now picked the ripe fruits.
I am sure just a few will invest at the bitcoins current price, but I know that many would convert their bitcoin to their local currency as part of their income. I myself, never hesitate to invest here after doing research and testimonies regarding bitcoin. And thanks to bitcoin I doubled what I invest.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:40:11 PM

For this very good bitcoin price performance, investing money on bitcoin, is certainly a good choice to do and you only need to have patience just for holding for a long term until the price will became higher; and you can sell your holdings to gain your profit. The price at $1700 plus is still rising, so come anf decide and lets invest for better tommorow and have your abundant profitable income from digital currency.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:13:29 PM

For this very good bitcoin price performance, investing money on bitcoin, is certainly a good choice to do and you only need to have patience just for holding for a long term until the price will became higher; and you can sell your holdings to gain your profit. The price at $1700 plus is still rising, so come anf decide and lets invest for better tommorow and have your abundant profitable income from digital currency.

Well, bitcoin provides more benefits for people who dare to invest their money. Fantastic bitcoin prices today, signifying bitcoin increasingly trusted by people in world. The effect, bitcoin prices will continue to increase until some time ahead.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

Yes it is. Investing on bitcoin will always be one of the great choice to earn money. I can say that bitcoin is a long term investment, because as time passes by bitcoin value continues to grow by day by day. If you want to invest, wait until it suddenly goes down and then store it, at the end of the year bircoin price they say will reach $2000
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:22:47 PM

Yes it is. Investing on bitcoin will always be one of the great choice to earn money. I can say that bitcoin is a long term investment, because as time passes by bitcoin value continues to grow by day by day. If you want to invest, wait until it suddenly goes down and then store it, at the end of the year bircoin price they say will reach $2000

I invest in bitcoin to speculate on trading with altcoin, in addition to forex trading that i have struggled for years. I'm getting interested in bitcoin trading, because of its potential in a bright future

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:36:14 PM

Oh yeah it's not a good approach but it is best strategy to earn send profit. Bitcoins really works with formula of money makes money. This is what people are doing by investing into bitcoins. I have myself invested some bucks on bitcoins when it was nearly equal to 1100 dollars and look at it today 1 btc = 1600 dollars clearly Ihave made some few extra bucks. :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: