Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22723 times)
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:14:15 AM

Bitcoin is a risky investment but the potential rewards have proven to be worth that risk so far. I considered investing when they were floating around $700 mark but got scared, now I wish I had. As with any investment, only risk what you can afford to lose. Even if you only invest $50 for a fraction of a coin, your profit in 10 years could be 1000 fold.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:42:13 AM

For me I found it very wise and interesting investing in bitcoin because as the time passes by it continue to appreciate and many peope says that bitcoin made their life even better. I think the market of bitcoin will continue to grow so we better start investing now for our future.

Don't invest all your money in any single product or bitcoins because even though we know bitcoin future is good and expecting to go higher prices. But there are equal risks as well because if any other governments banned or put some restrictions on bitcoins then it can greatly impact on bitcoin prices. So you should diversify your funds and invest in few different investments to reduce these risks.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

Buy bitcoin on the level of bitcoin you can afford and willing to risk. There is no harm of doing it. We can learn a lot from something. Never lose fate is you decided to do whichever. Bitcoin is something that we can look forward to grow investment with.
There is nothing risky in investing into bitcoins at present. Those who had invested and trusted bitcoins few years back are millionaires now and we should take lessons from them. Bitcoins are the future currency of the world and investments as well. They are the most precious assets of the present era.
I don’t know who those people are which suspecting the tendency of bitcoins as potential investments. Bitcoins are the world best investments at present and even gold investors are now turning towards bitcoins at high speed. There is really no risk in investing into world most expensive asset.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Bitcoin is a good investment for long-term and even for short term. You can earn big profit in bitcoin just don't invest your all money. Bitcoin is very important to all because its help to them to reach their dream in life.
It's easy to say we can earn big profit but in reality we sometimes panic when the price dump, this is a game for the risk takers
and for you to have big profits you need to invest big and must be strong in holding your bitcoins as there will be a lot of trials you will face.
The best way to avoid that is to not have your bitcoin in an exchange and to have it stored in a way that is not easy to access that way when you see a small decrease in the price even if you panic you are going to think of all the things you need to do to get that bitcoin and then you are going to give up and keep holing.
Investing in bitcoin is far better than any other business or keeping your money in your local bank account. Because bitcoin will give us more and more profit than any other regular or online business. It will definitely change our future.

Today I have small investment and by tomorrow I will be the richest person in my community through bitcoin because of the growing price of bitcoin and huge earnings.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:06:49 AM

While others might be compelled to sell right now, the risk takers are willing to buy on dips with the thought and hope that the price is going to make a rebound soon. After this little storm has passed, bitcoin is going to be in demand again, while more places are going to accept it as payment. Holding bitcoin a little longer instead of selling right now might serve us better in the future.
I sell and at the same time hold. If you’re going to take my advice, I would say sell half, and leave half in wallets. Make sure you recover everything you invested plus more, then you can begin to save, but don’t stop selling. I know why I’m saying that and if you reason properly, you will know what.
I suggest not to sell your bitcoin without any need. When you need fiat currency then you can sell out half of your bitcoin. Otherwise it will be more better to keep all the bitcoin in your wallet and when the price grow more and more then you can sell some of the bitcoin to darn money or spend some bitcoins to fulfill your needs. And the rest are your assets. Don’t even think to sell them all.
Natural Perm

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:59:18 PM

For my opinion I think investing money on bitcoin is a good idea. It very good approach.Many bitcoi user are investing money. Because it helps your money grow. But dont pull all your money into it. Just invest only that you can afford to lose. Because we dont know if it is a long term investment.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:57:43 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
It's a good idea to use bitcoin as an investment. Bitcoin can grow more in the future that why many of people risk their money and time to earn and save bitcoin to their wallet. Of course, bitcoin is one of the best investment with it's price that already increase day by day, there's no doubt it will be the future currency so start to invest and get more profit in the future.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:01 PM

Yeah bitcoin can be one of the places to invest in terms of its growing use of bitcoin and the price continues to increase.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

The approach is well and good ,and I heard that a lot of companies have been studying on bitcoin and blockchain technology and 2017 is the year where the most has been studied and the reason is because of the price increase. Now why I am saying this is because companies like IBM,Microsoft have studied about it,now you can ask why did they spend their time and efforts in this? Why did JP Morgan CEO,Jaime Dimon say that bitcoin is a fraud and then buy a huge amount bitcoin? Why? Thats because they understand that bitcoin's profitability ratio is high and you don't get to see things like this everyday.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:30:23 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment for long-term and even for short term. You can earn big profit in bitcoin just don't invest your all money. Bitcoin is very important to all because its help to them to reach their dream in life.
It's easy to say we can earn big profit but in reality we sometimes panic when the price dump, this is a game for the risk takers
and for you to have big profits you need to invest big and must be strong in holding your bitcoins as there will be a lot of trials you will face.
It depends on who wants to panic. Every price dump comes with a rise. Bitcoin is still in its early stage and you going into bitcoin now, you should have been able to understand that it is a volatile market.
However, panicking will not solve anything and that is the reason we always see that huge dump. If you understand what you are holding is not just an asset but the future, you will never panic during any bearish trend.
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:59:32 AM

Yeah bitcoin can be one of the places to invest in terms of its growing use of bitcoin and the price continues to increase.

Yes bitcoin is a good place to invest in it. The price is now falling so you are wrong that the price is increasing. Bitcoin has the potential so maybe in a few years it can hit a massive target.

You can also invest in some altcoins maybe thats better than investing bitcoin, because its now falling and some altcoins are now rising.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:13:26 AM

While others might be compelled to sell right now, the risk takers are willing to buy on dips with the thought and hope that the price is going to make a rebound soon. After this little storm has passed, bitcoin is going to be in demand again, while more places are going to accept it as payment. Holding bitcoin a little longer instead of selling right now might serve us better in the future.
I sell and at the same time hold. If you’re going to take my advice, I would say sell half, and leave half in wallets. Make sure you recover everything you invested plus more, then you can begin to save, but don’t stop selling. I know why I’m saying that and if you reason properly, you will know what.
I am applying same strategy in order to stay safe in the bitcoins market. It is always advised to stay in the game of bitcoins by keeping certain amount in wallet. You should never ever have your wallet empty of bitcoins because we never know when they are going to touch the sky. Bitcoins are evergreen investment.

I think that if you invest in bitcoin and know what you are doing it will be the easiest way to earn money. Because bitcoin is growing so fast, so many new bitcoin users everyday. And the value keeps going up and down so making money with bitcoin is not a problem.
yasuoWasakey99

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:47:02 AM

For my opinion I think investing money on bitcoin is a good idea. It very good approach.Many bitcoi user are investing money. Because it helps your money grow. But dont pull all your money into it. Just invest only that you can afford to lose. Because we dont know if it is a long term investment.

Yes i agree with you. Investing in bitcoin can give you good amount of money. Every bitcoin user has i think already invested in btc, because they know that bitcoin has the potential to grow.

You can also invest in some altcoins like litecoin. Litecoin is for me the giant i think in the future that it will rise.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:56:36 AM

I think that is a good approach for as long as you can tolerate the risk situation of the crypto world it is fine. Buy low and sell high. To be honest i had invested part of my savings in the crypto currency so far i am holding my investement and waiting to have a high profit. I am positive that my investment will earn a good profit.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

It depends on who wants to panic. Every price dump comes with a rise. Bitcoin is still in its early stage and you going into bitcoin now, you should have been able to understand that it is a volatile market.
However, panicking will not solve anything and that is the reason we always see that huge dump. If you understand what you are holding is not just an asset but the future, you will never panic during any bearish trend.

Having this option of investing bitcoin using the fiat cash you had in your vault or savings account can be a wise decisions to do. Never mind those panics or whatever false perceptions, like being afraid of volatility of the currency. Nothing to worry about volatile character as long as you closely monitor the price and the asset will no turn our stagnant for long time, it will increase it's value into profitable price even though dumps happened always.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:36:52 AM

It's certainly a very good investment if you'll put your money in bitcoin. Others will say it's better to save it to the bank but many of us here prefer to invest to bitcoin as interest in the banks aren't that big and it's really disgusting when you wait for the time to see your profit there. And as you hold bitcoin, you don't have to do anything with it because you'll only hold it until it gets higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:52:31 AM

There is no doubt that current investments are moving very slowly, many people speculate and choosing bitcoin to be an investment choice, I think this is the right choice because bitcoin proves to be very profitable.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
d4z

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:59:06 AM

It still is a good investment, but as others said I wouldn't invest all of my money in it. I've invested also quite late but still gives a nice profit
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:20:40 AM

It still is a good investment, but as others said I wouldn't invest all of my money in it. I've invested also quite late but still gives a nice profit
it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin in the future will increase in value. as much as possible if we already know the bitcoin from now should try to invest in it.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:37:56 AM

The reality is that bitcoin is the currency of the future. When internet was found and at the early stages many people did not see the value of it and so many people said it is dangerous for our economy but now we cannot do well without internet so it will be with bitcoin one day will come that we would find it very difficult not to use bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: