Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22726 times)
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

It still is a good investment, but as others said I wouldn't invest all of my money in it. I've invested also quite late but still gives a nice profit
it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin in the future will increase in value. as much as possible if we already know the bitcoin from now should try to invest in it.
You only need to hold your Bitcoin, do not let by a little of trouble make you give up your opinion and sell Bitcoin. If you do that, you are transfering your chance to others and they will earn profit help you Tongue
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

It still is a good investment, but as others said I wouldn't invest all of my money in it. I've invested also quite late but still gives a nice profit
it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin in the future will increase in value. as much as possible if we already know the bitcoin from now should try to invest in it.
You only need to hold your Bitcoin, do not let by a little of trouble make you give up your opinion and sell Bitcoin. If you do that, you are transfering your chance to others and they will earn profit help you Tongue
That is right, it is best to make the best out of your bitcoin and you need to put a lot of patience in your investment in bitcoin because the up and down of the price of bitcoin is normal but a true holder is rare so if you want to succeed in bitcoin then you need to have a great patience and wait for the price to pump up.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:30:15 PM

For me I found it very wise and interesting investing in bitcoin because as the time passes by it continue to appreciate and many peope says that bitcoin made their life even better. I think the market of bitcoin will continue to grow so we better start investing now for our future.
I also think the demand on cryptocurrency will increase with time, but I think investing in cryptocurrency or bitcoin is very high risk because we don't know what happened to bitcoin later on, for example, the current issue that china banned local exchanger bitcoin make the holder panic sell then the price falls.
The demand for bitcoin is still very low comparing with the population of people globally that are not yet in. Wait until then and you will realize that we are still early. So far, I do not consider bitcoin as a high risk any longer.

I could have considered it few years ago but now that countries are beginning to understand the value of bitcoin and the fact that they cannot stop bitcoin, it is a good thing to say, it is a mid-risk investment. However, anything can happen but there is so much at stake right now.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

People in the future will feel more comfortable paying with different means, and Bitcoin is the main contributor to that
Investing money on bit coin is more beneficial and advisable than to spend your money on various things you don’t need. People invest their money on bitcoins because they have admired the worth of bitcoin. Bitcoins give always assure them of higher profits either by long term investments or by trading.
avanol

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:21:24 AM

Investing in money in bitcoin is a good thing. You have already seen the potential of bitcoin and it could never go down in one day to zero dollar. Bitcoin is now at a price of 3900 dollars.

It is actually now the time for buying bitcoins, because the price is low so you can make more profit if you sell them when bitcoin will hit 4900 dollars again so you make money for nothing.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:32:27 AM

For me I found it very wise and interesting investing in bitcoin because as the time passes by it continue to appreciate and many peope says that bitcoin made their life even better. I think the market of bitcoin will continue to grow so we better start investing now for our future.

Yes off course people around us says all about it and you can check the portfolios for btc in the forum itself. Many lives changed and many were turned into millionaire just because these people made right investment at right time. So it's not the time to ask whether bitcoin investment is very profitable or not because it's not about profit anymore but it's all about how much profit you want form it. The more faster and bigger investment you do with bitcoin then higher is the profit that you will get in the future.

There was time when bitcoin wa worth cents but we missed it, then there was a time when bitcoin was worth dollars but we missed it too, and bitcoin has become thousand dollar worth and I think we should not miss the chance as it could be million worth in the future. Don't wanna regret that thing for sure.

Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

Bitcoin users continue to rise and I'm sure it's still the best option for at least 5 more years, I'm sure the bitcoin price this year will reach $ 5000 and it's time we invest to get profit.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:23:46 PM

Bitcoin is good to hold for the long time but unfortunately when the people use to see that the price of the bitcoin is getting down they become scared and they panic,,, as you suggested they should not panic and they should hold the bitcoin for the long time so it will make them earn good income. So invest in bitcoin and make the future bright for yourself.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

Yes, you are very much right. There is hardly any doubt in denying this fact that Bitcoin is the best investment of all the times. Even then, you need to be very much careful while deciding this thing that how much portion of your income you have to invest in Bitcoin. You need to manage your resources very carefully.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

Like what other bitcoiner said Investing your money in bitcoin is a good idea. Bitcoin is very profitable, and has a lot of advantages. For me this cryptocurrency will become our future currency, so in that case you can invest all your money here. And you can say that bitcoin can use for a long term investment.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
micleeiu398

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

Buy bitcoin on the level of bitcoin you can afford and willing to risk. There is no harm of doing it. We can learn a lot from something. Never lose fate is you decided to do whichever. Bitcoin is something that we can look forward to grow investment with.
There is nothing risky in investing into bitcoins at present. Those who had invested and trusted bitcoins few years back are millionaires now and we should take lessons from them. Bitcoins are the future currency of the world and investments as well. They are the most precious assets of the present era.
I don’t know who those people are which suspecting the tendency of bitcoins as potential investments. Bitcoins are the world best investments at present and even gold investors are now turning towards bitcoins at high speed. There is really no risk in investing into world most expensive asset.
The most smart and the most sensible decision is to invest into bitcoin because In bitcoin you invest at low and gain high profit and it will give you more than you expect and you can join the caravan of profiteers can gain a lot of money and change the way of living so invest and live epic life.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Buy bitcoin on the level of bitcoin you can afford and willing to risk. There is no harm of doing it. We can learn a lot from something. Never lose fate is you decided to do whichever. Bitcoin is something that we can look forward to grow investment with.
There is nothing risky in investing into bitcoins at present. Those who had invested and trusted bitcoins few years back are millionaires now and we should take lessons from them. Bitcoins are the future currency of the world and investments as well. They are the most precious assets of the present era.
I don’t know who those people are which suspecting the tendency of bitcoins as potential investments. Bitcoins are the world best investments at present and even gold investors are now turning towards bitcoins at high speed. There is really no risk in investing into world most expensive asset.
The most smart and the most sensible decision is to invest into bitcoin because In bitcoin you invest at low and gain high profit and it will give you more than you expect and you can join the caravan of profiteers can gain a lot of money and change the way of living so invest and live epic life.
it would be "it is the wisest decision you've ever made if you want to become profitable". bitcoin is not only for investments, you can also use it to do trading and do gambling, but its too risky, so better to choose one decision to multiply it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Baehr123456789

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:15:35 PM

There are at least three ways, though only one of them looks rational today. First, you could mine your own bitcoins. Second, you could buy some from an exchange. Third, you could buy shares in a fund that has invested in bitcoins. The problem is that people can make money by buying things that are essentially worthless, such as used postage stamps, Beanie Babies, and (historically) tulip bulbs. Tulipmania operated on the “bigger fool” theory, also known among stock traders as “momentum investing”. For example, tulip bulb prices may be insane but they keep going up. I may be a fool to buy them, but I expect a bigger fool to buy them from me. Simply replace “buy low, sell high” with “buy high, sell higher”. This works until you run out of fools.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:46:25 AM

it would be "it is the wisest decision you've ever made if you want to become profitable". bitcoin is not only for investments, you can also use it to do trading and do gambling, but its too risky, so better to choose one decision to multiply it.
There are numerous ways of earning and using bitcoin. People are trying all these methods of making grand profits with bitcoin whether they are trading, gambling or mining. No need of wasting time at least now to think about whether invests into bitcoin or not. It is the need of time to invest into bitcoin because they are the future and present of the world economy.
jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:26:14 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

It is a good thing to invest your money into bitcoin because it increases your chances of profit and have great potential in future. But think carefully before investment and decide the amount of money you want to invest. And do market research before investment and keenly look into the news relating bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Shomeare1932

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:08:21 AM

Its always good to invest funds in bitcoins as it can be the best expenditure in foreseeable future so I am investing a component of my income in bitcoins on regular monthly foundation to acquire very best rewards in foreseeable future and I am also earning bitcoins which is an added edge for me.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:25:26 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
Yes it is good to buy bitcoins but do not buy using all your money there. Just buy what is for that particular, and remember this simple way, "buy bitcoins at low price and store it in your wallet for a long time then look after two to three years wow you are now rich".

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Yes it is good to buy bitcoins but do not buy using all your money there. Just buy what is for that particular, and remember this simple way, "buy bitcoins at low price and store it in your wallet for a long time then look after two to three years wow you are now rich".

Investing money on bitcoin is not bad for this new generation because bitcoin keeps increasing.And invest only what you can afford for,you can see the firts value of the bitcoin and compare it at this year.You will be attracted how this bitcoin become so expensive,that is why more and more people are tend to invest in this digital currency.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:51:34 AM

Yeah it's true that there are many peoples out there become an investors on bitcoin are ready to gain big profits of course later i guess. Well it has been proven so far bitcoin was said to be a good investment to do and indeed providing profits for the future given have some predicted the price will continues to rising on its price movements, although accompanied by some decline.

dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:58:53 AM

Investing your money in bitcoin is a great idea. Bitcoin is a good site that you can invest on. It will give a good feedback in the near future and would return your investment more than you are expecting. It is good investment because the price of bitcoin is getting higher. You have to expect a greater income with it. Aside from appraising of bitcoin, it has different purpose that would surely make you convenient in your daily life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: