Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:29:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22732 times)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

there is no doubt that bitcoin will provide a lot of benefits to those who have invested in bitcoin. with the many benefits it is certain that bitcoin will change the lives of many people. it has been proven and wait let alone before everything is late

Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

I will always like to invest my money in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is increasing continuously. Bitcoin can be reliable money investment organization.If you have good patience and a good waiting capacity then you can also wait for more pump and can then sell it and it will be a good profit.
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:32:22 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
it is indeed a good approach. Investing into Bitcoin will surely yield to huge profit in the future, and at the same time, the demand in the mark3t will also increase. And since it is proportional, as its demand increase, same thing will happen with its value which positively affect the bright future of Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
roseybanez

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:37:28 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is risky, noone make sure that it will make the profit for you, cause i saw lots of people losing money with bitcoin, bitcoin is potiental but not with the guy doesn't know how to use it.
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

If you will invest your money on bitcoin then you should be careful because you might not expect some changes because its market has a very high risk because with bitcoin investing you might lose a lot of money in just a few hours but if you can handle that then just continue investing and just always have enough patience.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:16:12 PM

If you will invest your money on bitcoin then you should be careful because you might not expect some changes because its market has a very high risk because with bitcoin investing you might lose a lot of money in just a few hours but if you can handle that then just continue investing and just always have enough patience.
You may have your point.This happens mostly to newbies who still don't know much about bitcoin and its price movement.That's why before any one else goes to investing money in bitcoin,be sure to study it first and monitor always the value of bitcoin.This might be really risky but it gives somehow a huge profit to a user who is very expert already in bitcoin activities.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
investing money on bitcoin I think is a good idea but very risky, that is why you have to think twice before doing it and make sure to double check the investment site if it has a good business reputation. Do a research just to make sure that you'll get a good result and a good profit.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

with the current bitcoin price, certainly makes everyone interested in investing in bitcoin, let alone transactions dibitcoin very easy to do. but investing has a high enough risk if you are not smart to do it
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

In my opinion, the good form of investment in today's generation is with bitcoin, too expensive and yet you can get a great profit from your investment. If you are already rich you can earn a lot for investing too much.
It is hard to believe that a lot of person's here believe that what they are doing is Investing when they are buying and selling Bitcoin or any other cyrptocurrency for that matter. But Bitcoin does not count as a investment as even though you take profit from it, what you are doing with it is trading as your basis are purely technicals and speculations. To make it count as an investment your risks must be based on the markets and other fundamental indicators. Investing is where you set aside your money in an asset and trust that it will have a stable growth in the long run, in Bitcoin you don't have that as it is still unsure if it will go up in the future.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:54:56 PM

As of now many people already start to invest on bitcoin because they know it is profitable and if you invest on bitcoin you can assure that your money will become double or triple. In addition to that, we all know that bitcoin is a god investment for long term investment so that what you waiting for invest now and become millionaire.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:24:07 PM

as long as people still got interested in bitcoin, bitcoin price itself will steadily goes up whether sooner or later. because the demand is still high and that will affecting market. so, investing in bitcoin is the right thing to choose  Smiley

JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

A lot of people are buying Bitcoin now, not just because it is an investment, but because it is something that can be used in the future. It will be used forever in my opinion, because we have finally found perfect money. It wasn't perfect at the beginning and will never been, but it's the closest thing to the absolute truth, and so people are being given hope by building the network.
excevia19

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:53:30 PM

yes, the investment in bitcoin is very interesting, the early days were cheap bitcoin, but now bitcoin has reached a fairly high number. one of the reasons we invest in dibitcoin is therefore.
many people say if you have more money then buy bitcoin and save it. then when the bitcoin price is high, sell it, then you will get a big profit. if you do not have the money to buy bitcoin then make an effort to get one without buying it. I have heard people say that when asked about investing in bitcoin
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

this only applies to myself and not to people close to my life, many people are still apathetic about online investment assets, and are afraid of controversy as opposed to safe and legal restrictions, I do not really think about it and keep improving investment from various crypto businesses.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

in next few years i don't know for sure what will happen to bitcoin itself, but if there's demand so there's bitcoin prices. it depend on range of the demand itself. that's what i thought. as long the demand is high, the price will follow it Smiley
LifeRacer

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

It will be the very best solution trading bitcoin rather than cash.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:39:10 PM

I believe Bitcoin expense is one of the fastest expanding investment on the planet. At the present rates of growth i believe Bitcoin price will certainly double by itself after the coming year so investing in Bitcoin is very profitable

There is no doubt, that investment in Bitcoin has a great potential in the coming days but one should not ignore alt coins at the same time. I believe that if someone invests at right time can make upto 10-20x in alt coin in a short span of time. But all such things require proper knowledge of the coin and company so that one can make best out of least. Rest investment in Bitcoin is profitable in the coming years there is no rocket science in that after seeing current scenario.
Godhand212

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:24:17 PM

I heard that in the Netherlands, a man sold all his possessions and bought bitcoins for all the money. Now he lives in a trailer or in tents together with his whole family. Do you think it's worth investing your savings in bitcoins now?
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:10:14 PM

Investment in bitcoin is most reliable and trustworthy trade where you earn more as you want.If you invest your money in any Business there too much risk factor involved but here your risk is minimized.Due to rising prices of Bitcoin you are Just earning and hold it for best time to sell .
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:13:26 PM

In rising prices of bitcoin it is really a good investment, just a couple of hours there is a significant increase unlike in other forms of investment. Choosing bitcoin for savings and investment in this generation is a wise decision for me as long as you invest what you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: