Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22732 times)
jimn

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:18:14 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

Surely investing in bitcoin is a good and very profitable investment. If you check the price history you will notice that it doubled many times in the last few years, so you can imagine the potential earning of the big and long term holders of this currency.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:52:00 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

Surely investing in bitcoin is a good and very profitable investment. If you check the price history you will notice that it doubled many times in the last few years, so you can imagine the potential earning of the big and long term holders of this currency.

Investment is always a good thing if you know what you are putting your money into especially bitcoin which is now one of the best opportunities of investment out there where you can invest  and grow your funds over a short period of time.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

If anyone asks which investment is the best, then the answer is bitcoin, we can get profit hundreds of percent in a year, and in history there is no such investment like bitcoin so bitcoin is the best way to investing our money.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

mikchail

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:59:40 PM

Its good to make investments in bitcoin at a second as price is not as well large and in potential it can go much higher so if you spend now in it then you can assume some ideal returns on your investments in future.
dmbragin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:00:58 AM

Its often very good to commit cash in bitcoins as it can be the very best investment decision in foreseeable future so I am investing a component of my income in bitcoins on month to month foundation to acquire very best positive aspects in future and I am also earning bitcoins which is an included advantage for me.
WiIdManatee

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:21:30 AM

Any money that you're prepared to or can commit into Bitcoin should be put in. At the moment, comprising things that Bitcoin could do, it's seriously undervalued.It's a good expense and you may think about yourself an Inchearlier userInch.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:10:09 AM

Yes the best way we can do now if we have enough money is to invest your money into bitcoin. Why? Because bitcoin has many benefits in our life especially to those who invest their money before they are now millionaires.

If that would have been so easy then everyone could have been millionaire but thats not the case yet. Bitcoin is volatile currency with attributes that can change at any time in the life. It may get banned forever, it may collapse due to decentralised economy, it may get implemented into government services, it may be accepted by private companies to pay salary, all the positive and negative things can happen so the investment should be such that it won't affect your savings and real life holdings. :-)

Forget about the millionaire dream at this very high rates of bitcoin because we can't make that much investment which those people did when they saw bitcoin at the couple of dollars. Lolz. We can have passive income but not more than that. Better have some dreams with alt coins, which may fulfil the millionaire dream, may be.

nikko14

Activity: 47
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:37:39 AM

As far as i know only bitcoin can give you a huge profit it comes in investment in just a couple of time.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:58:00 AM

when everyone starts believing for bitcoin, this is where bitcoin opportunities to increase their level. you can imagine gold today just in the sight of one eye and defeated by bitcoin, they find ease in bitcoin, bitcoin in the future begin to perform as a means of payment.

kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:54:41 AM

Yes, investing in bitcoin is a great idea, cause bitcoin is getting more popular now. And there are many people keep on investing in bitcoin. But don't put all your money into, cause no one knows until when this bitcoin will last. Yes it is very popular now, it has positive effects now, but we don't know until when.

sudeepsinha

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:36 AM

when everyone starts believing for bitcoin, this is where bitcoin opportunities to increase their level. you can imagine gold today just in the sight of one eye and defeated by bitcoin, they find ease in bitcoin, bitcoin in the future begin to perform as a means of payment.
Yes, actually bitcoin's price is depending on the trust of investors. So it means if there are many people who invested in Bitcoin, Bitcoin's price will increase insane.
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:13:27 AM

It will be the ideal answer investing bitcoin fairly than money.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:20:57 AM

Yes its good to invest your money on bitcoin but you need to consider the value of bitcoin also. Nowadays bitcoin price is huge and for me it's not recommended to buy a bitcoin. Maybe it might increase more but I think todays bitcoin price is so huge that may lead you to loss profit if you buy now.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:26:05 AM

I believe Bitcoin expense is one of the fastest expanding investment on the planet. At the present rates of growth i believe Bitcoin price will certainly double by itself after the coming year so investing in Bitcoin is very profitable

There is no doubt, that investment in Bitcoin has a great potential in the coming days but one should not ignore alt coins at the same time. I believe that if someone invests at right time can make upto 10-20x in alt coin in a short span of time. But all such things require proper knowledge of the coin and company so that one can make best out of least. Rest investment in Bitcoin is profitable in the coming years there is no rocket science in that after seeing current scenario.
It is true that the bitcoin investment is one of the fastest expanding investment. I am one of the people who invested to the bitcoin because I know that the bitcoin has a great potential in the cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:34:27 AM

I believe Bitcoin expense is one of the fastest expanding investment on the planet. At the present rates of growth i believe Bitcoin price will certainly double by itself after the coming year so investing in Bitcoin is very profitable

There is no doubt, that investment in Bitcoin has a great potential in the coming days but one should not ignore alt coins at the same time. I believe that if someone invests at right time can make upto 10-20x in alt coin in a short span of time. But all such things require proper knowledge of the coin and company so that one can make best out of least. Rest investment in Bitcoin is profitable in the coming years there is no rocket science in that after seeing current scenario.
It is true that the bitcoin investment is one of the fastest expanding investment. I am one of the people who invested to the bitcoin because I know that the bitcoin has a great potential in the cryptocurrency market.
The growth of bitcoin is surprisingly awesome and that is why a lot of people are still into bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin is already high or expensive to others. Investing our money on bitcoin is not a bad idea and it helps us to get more and more chance to faster the way of getting rich because just like in the articles says that if you buy bitcoin back in 2010 or even 2011 then they are worth a lot of money which can be repeat if you will buy now or invest in bitcoin and keep it for a lot of years too.
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:03 AM

Agreed thus it will more give us profit in the future than some other cryptocurrency. I am holding much more bitcoins than investing in altcoins. Investing money in bitcoins is wealth.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:17:45 AM

Agreed thus it will more give us profit in the future than some other cryptocurrency. I am holding much more bitcoins than investing in altcoins. Investing money in bitcoins is wealth.
Not all the times. The price or value of a cryptocurrency doesn't dictate your profit. This usually depends on the percentage of change in its value, be it an increase or decrease. Also, bitcoin is not always a good investment. As of now, bitcoin has a very high price because of the incoming forking. But after that forking, or maybe in the start of 2018, we'll see its value to fall down for a while.

Bitcoin price usually pumps up during these kind of situations, and the ideal moment to invest in bitcoin is BEFORE these forkings happen.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

Actually it is one of the best ways to make profit nowadays, bitcoin is becoming unstapable, it increase its value almost everyday and it continues, that is why many people are buying and keeping bitcoins for long term, this is what I think is the passive income thatbthey are saying.
Holding is always profitable thing, when someone is buying biotin, if you know him or her, tell don’t do day trading as it is hard and clumsy, rather go for long term investment. Make your investment one time and you will see the huge response from coin. It will make you more profitable and rich than your expectations. Things are easy, you only need to have patience for better results.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:56:31 PM

I am one of those people who are thinking to invest on bitcoin. My way would be to just buy bitcoin and hold this for couple of years and see how much profit I will gain by this approach. Though there are other approach from which I can gain in a short time but since I am a passive person and don't want to take a big risk on trading approach because clearly I don't know anything about trading and I don't want to enter empty handed.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

Indeed, more people are interested to bitcoin at this moment epecially on investing to it. It is also a good approach for people who wants to earn huge profit in the future. It will influence more people since more countries are making it legal to cope up with the advancement of technology since we are now on digital age wherein digital currency is the future and it happens that Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: