Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:20:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22731 times)
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:38:21 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

Yes. Many people are starting to invest money. There are many people that are mining, investing and trading using this kind of currency. I tell you that this is a good approach. It will influence us in future in many ways. If you do invest, you will get and earn money. You will learn how to save and use your money in good ways.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
It's the best decision that a person can take this days. As long as there are more investments in bitcoin, it will gain ,more and more value, financial power and stability.
Aba

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:32:13 AM

Of course this is good, because gradually the use of financial transactions using real exchange tools such as paper money or fiat currency will be replaced with blockchain technology that will facilitate all future financial transactions
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

I became interested to the bitcoin because of its value. I influence now many people to invest their money because they know that I am now became rich because of bitcoin investment.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:47:40 AM

The more people using bitcoin i think it will affect bitcoin in a good way in the future if more and more people start using bitcoin it will easily spread more to  other people and there's the concept of supply and demand which is applicable to this one that's why it has a good affect and another one is the government might finally recognize it if there are so many people using it.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:57:22 PM

For me investing money on bitcoin is very hard decision if you dont have knowledge in this world because you must study and focus on this thing to gain.
Never invest all your money on it for your security because for me the proper way to invest is you will spread it to many business just put some on bitcoin and find another business  but if you are 100% sure that your decision will be successful  take it invest what ever amount you want to put in.
It is really easy to start with little capital or no capital at all. The best way to earn bitcoin without using money is by joining signature campaigns.

These campaigns do pay you off in bitcoin and there are many people who are holding large number of bitcoin just by working it signature campaigns and they’re easily available. Moreover you can offer your services and get paid in bitcoin.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:31:46 PM

One of the commodities to save money while investing is in bitcoin other than other commodities such as gold and share letters, why in bitcoin? because the movement of the price is very significant and potential for generate great profits.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

The main reason many people use their money for bitcoin investments is because of the rise in bitcoin prices and the increasing need for bitcoin. I think it's a good idea to invest money into bitcoin but for the long term only and do not spend your money on a single investment.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:46:49 PM

Yes its a first step on investing in bitcoin. Actually it nice to start your business in bitcoin now. Especially the price of BTC are very competetive in the market. And it really gives a good profit to you. And if you have your income you can exchange it to local rate. And then it will become fiat.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

yes it is a good approach in investing your money to bitcoins because it has a potential to multiple your money in the future. so it means that it is a good investment and hopefully others may also influence to invest in bitcoins most especially those who experience poverty.
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

Investing is profitable and investing in bitcoin is a great idea, but all there are risks and disadvantages penguna.tidak one knows that bitcoin is what the long-term investment is the opposite.So if you want to invest enough half or part of your btc you are right, invest some your money into bitcoin can be a good profit and very profitable too, of course, I suggest you have to be meticulous in your decision.

Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:56:24 PM

Investing is profitable and investing in bitcoin is a great idea, but all there are risks and disadvantages penguna.tidak one knows that bitcoin is what the long-term investment is the opposite.So if you want to invest enough half or part of your btc you are right, invest some your money into bitcoin can be a good profit and very profitable too, of course, I suggest you have to be meticulous in your decision.
I agree with your opinion. Overall bitcoin prices continue to rise. But we have to consider it carefully. Because the higher the chance the higher the risk.
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

I am lucky I did not committed to this SO GOOD TO BE TRUE ICO. I did not sign up for the hype and centered on other projects which have actual use later on. You've been misled. Goodluck. Perhaps this post will be erased too by contraband.
Are you talking about bitcoin? Lol before any other ICO even exist, bitcoin is the very first to exist. Almost all altcoins exist only because of bitcoin. They are just adapting to the technology that bitcoin introduced to us. What are you referring to when you said "other" projects that have "actual" use? Most of the altcoins out there are just shitcoins trying to make fast money. Good luck investing on those rather on bitcoin.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

yes this is a smart choice and the best way to save money in the form of bitcoin, because we can benefit from saving money in the form of bitcoin when bitcoin prices rise then our assets also rise and more.
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

yes this is a smart choice and the best way to save money in the form of bitcoin, because we can benefit from saving money in the form of bitcoin when bitcoin prices rise then our assets also rise and more.

I agree that this is a smart choice but remember it's risky to turn some or all our money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is volatile and if you are a newbie in this field. Before you invest you need to learn this to avoid some panic selling when you experience dump in bitcoin. Although this is newbie mistake because i experience this too when i'm new and i don't know what i'm doing back then because i panic. The key to success is to learn first.

i use to be a hunter
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:00:18 PM

I am lucky I did not committed to this SO GOOD TO BE TRUE ICO. I did not sign up for the hype and centered on other projects which have actual use later on. You've been misled. Goodluck. Perhaps this post will be erased too by contraband.
While others might be compelled to sell right now, the risk takers are willing to buy on dips with the thought and hope that the price is going to make a rebound soon. After this little storm has passed, bitcoin is going to be in demand again, while more places are going to accept it as payment. Holding bitcoin a little longer instead of selling right now might serve us better in the future.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:06:44 PM

First,people found Gold as a valuable asset which would give good returns.But now sice Digital gold bitcoin has come,they have started to invest in bitcoins as it yields more profits than gold.More over,it works on a secured blockchain system.Its indeed a good approach as bitcoin would be the future of the economy.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is quite good but you should not invest all the money you have because if you will invest it all, you don't know what will happen in the future. So you need to also have a backup option if ever there are something that would happen that you did not expect to happen. When you are not investing all of your money in bitcoin, it will save you from stress because you still have money to use in times that you are really in need of money.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:39:28 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is quite good but you should not invest all the money you have because if you will invest it all, you don't know what will happen in the future. So you need to also have a backup option if ever there are something that would happen that you did not expect to happen. When you are not investing all of your money in bitcoin, it will save you from stress because you still have money to use in times that you are really in need of money.
Investing in bitcoin is a smart choice as it always had turned out to be a great deal. Dealing with them had always proven to profitable as on average its value is rising. But should be quite particular in making up an investment as it should only be made when the price is facing somewhat dip since only then you can make out a huge amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Actually it is one of the best ways to make profit nowadays, bitcoin is becoming unstapable, it increase its value almost everyday and it continues, that is why many people are buying and keeping bitcoins for long term, this is what I think is the passive income thatbthey are saying.
Holding is always profitable thing, when someone is buying biotin, if you know him or her, tell don’t do day trading as it is hard and clumsy, rather go for long term investment. Make your investment one time and you will see the huge response from coin. It will make you more profitable and rich than your expectations. Things are easy, you only need to have patience for better results.
Bitcoin holding can always be profitable but only if you hold long term, there are many people that think that just because they bought bitcoin they are going to get profits, and in this year that has been true but not every year it is going to be as good as this one, that is why the most important thing is to hold for the long term since that reduces the risk of losing money and increases the chance of making amazing profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: