Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22732 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:55:22 AM

You could have all your investing or savings on bitcoin, it is even better than bank interests, the price has rised almost twice this year and nobody guessed. I think bitcoin is going up and I guess it could be 25000$ within 5 years at leats.   
Agreed! In my opinion, if you can afford investing in bitcoin, then there is no point of waiting for the prices to come down. You know when the will prices fall down and there are likely chances that the prices never fall down. So, it is better to invest your money into bitcoins and that too as early as possible. This will for sure help you in having as much amount of money as you actually want to earn.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:58:34 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
It can halp you to make money in the cryprocurrency! Do not be afraid to invest your money in the cryptocurrency! My advice for you is to think that you are a entrepreneur! There is a risk in the investments but you can sure that you can make money in bitcoin investment.
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

Investing money on bitcoin is great idea but dont invest all your money because you dont know what bitcoin future is but for me they growing up good.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

Investing money on bitcoin is great idea but dont invest all your money because you dont know what bitcoin future is but for me they growing up good.

I think investing money on bitcoin is good for longterm investments because bitcoin is new revolution of currency ,there are not like bitcoin before and if you believe in bitcoin there's no doubt to invest on it. The thing about bitcoin is that requires you to give it patience and time and it will give you back profits in return.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Well it is bloating in terms of price and value so why not.
People are now seeing it, problem is they will think they are late and they will have doubts in buying it.
Imagine buying a coin worth $1200 and you dont have anything to hold on to. Doubts will come and it is getting more expensive as days goes by.

I think it will influence us in the future if many people will invest and accept it the more easier it would for us to use it as payment for almost everything, so it means that it is a good investment and hopefully others may also influence to invest in bitcoins most especially those who experience poverty.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

I think investing money on bitcoin is good for longterm investments because bitcoin is new revolution of currency ,there are not like bitcoin before and if you believe in bitcoin there's no doubt to invest on it. The thing about bitcoin is that requires you to give it patience and time and it will give you back profits in return.
both short and long term would do if you just know how to work with the fluctuation, bitcoin will bring a lots of opportunities and money
for everyone who will entrust their money inside this investment. better you keep study deeper.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:11:52 AM

start invsting its not yet late.. the more risk you can take the more profit you will have Cheesy bitcoin is here even before as you can see the graph of it.. theres a sure hit fo 10,000 - 20,000 usd in 2018.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:15:04 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

It is good to invest bitcoin because it can be profitable in the long run. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so volatile, it can increase multiple times in just a small period of time. That is one of the reason why people are investing bitcoin.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:16:51 AM

It is absolutely a good approach especially for people who wants to earn huge profit on investments. Bitcoin is really a good investment especially for a long run since its market value is continuously increasing which gives those who are investing today a benefit in the future as its value becomes more expensive as well as the profit.

yuto7

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

An investment to a bit coin is a very wonderful thing. You aren't supposed to stop.
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:04:09 PM

It is absolutely a good approach especially for people who wants to earn huge profit on investments. Bitcoin is really a good investment especially for a long run since its market value is continuously increasing which gives those who are investing today a benefit in the future as its value becomes more expensive as well as the profit.
well, there is still the possibility of the price still increases. in fact, I feel that the potential of bitcoin will probably reach $ 10,000 next year. well, 2018 will be very many people who buy bitcoin, as an investment tool.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
Rufsilf

Activity: 1750
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:17:54 PM

well, there is still the possibility of the price still increases. in fact, I feel that the potential of bitcoin will probably reach $ 10,000 next year. well, 2018 will be very many people who buy bitcoin, as an investment tool.
It is not just possibility because it will really happen in the future. The year 2018 will become a good year for bitcoin too because i think that the demand for bitcoin will just continue to go up until its price reaches that huge milestone because $10,000 is a very huge waited price for the bitcoin users and holders since from the start.
kabbotintin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

The are the intelligent.because bitcoin price is increase day by day.who will invest in bitcoin they can make a good profit in future.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:30:07 PM

Yes, i think it is a good, and of course right thing to do.
As we know now, bitcoin is such a promising investment. No one can deny that fact.
On the other hand, our real money's value drops more and more, at least that's what happen in my country.
It's not profitable again to invest something with momey, but instead, it will be so profitable if we invest our money in bitcoin.
It will surely makes a great change, maybe poverty will be lesser, economy will be more stable and such. I think it will effect nicely in the future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:33:21 PM

It is good to invest bitcoin because it can be profitable in the long run. A lot of people became rich because of bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so volatile, it can increase multiple times in just a small period of time. That is one of the reason why people are investing bitcoin.
Investing money into bitcoin is always profitable, if it's made in a trusted investment website. Because these days it really difficult to find the legitimate and the scam investments. Or else just spend little amount periodically into buying of bitcoin, and keep hold in a wallet in a secure manner. This itself serves as an investment profiting big after some weeks or months.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:35:06 PM

Yes, i think it is a good, and of course right thing to do.
As we know now, bitcoin is such a promising investment. No one can deny that fact.
On the other hand, our real money's value drops more and more, at least that's what happen in my country.
It's not profitable again to invest something with momey, but instead, it will be so profitable if we invest our money in bitcoin.
It will surely makes a great change, maybe poverty will be lesser, economy will be more stable and such. I think it will effect nicely in the future.

There isn't any investment out there that i know of that you can invest this little and make huge returns within a year or less like bitcoin that is why it is always good  to pump some funds into bitcoin so that you can make good returns in the future. There might be other multinational companies with better profit margins but those are for the big players and require substantial initial investment amount.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:04:13 PM

of course, I think investing money in bitcoin or buying bitcoin with money is a good move.
many people are tempted to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin promises a of profits, I also feel this business is a good business (if we are smart and understand in processing it).
..because as long as internet is there .. business it will always be there.

as for his influence on us in the future is .. bitcoin will facilitate us in making transaction purchases etc ..
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:18:33 PM

best investment EVER!! ionvest in bitcoin and let your money sleep on your wallet. you can wake up after a year or less if you can wait 2 or more years to wait and it will sure hit a double your money or more !

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

best investment EVER!! ionvest in bitcoin and let your money sleep on your wallet. you can wake up after a year or less if you can wait 2 or more years to wait and it will sure hit a double your money or more !

Youbare right. Bitcoin can really do that. Amd even more. Just invest continuously then forget, then add investments, then forget, over and over again amd i promise you, you will be surprised with everything you have earned without doing anything hard. Just think of it as a saving and being paid for saving.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:56:44 PM

to buy bitcoin with money? yes it is good as long as you are not investing all your life savings in bitcoin. just invest as much as you can afford to lose. and hold it in cold storage long term.

who is "us"?

True, there's no point on rushing and giving all your savings to an investments. Always leave a portion and allot a certain percent of your savings to investments in that way you don't risks all your savings and you have money ready whenever you have and emergency.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: