Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22726 times)
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:09:00 AM

Actually if the thread starter just invest when this thread was posted back in March 2017 then he would have a exponential growth within its investment. This year has been a bullish year for bitcoin and I believe that the coming years wouldn't be different at all. Investing in bitcoin is like investing for your future, not only to have a massive growth from your investment but also supporting the technology behind it. Many would doubt the existence and purpose of bitcoin and cryptocurrency as well but if we still believe in it then I think there wouldn't be any problem. But as a rule of the thumb, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Always diversify.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:31:04 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Yeah it is a good approach on us, by investing bitcoin for the future it is a good idea. Even in myself i decided to invest in bitcoin because I know nowadays it gives a potential that my money will grown up in the bitcoin. By this promising given by bitcoin many people attracted bitcoin to invest and this investor never get failed with bitcoin.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:56:03 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

It is the right choose to invest bitcoin, this cryptocurrency will give us more profitable coins. This is a good approach on us just to invest and earned more from bitcoin. We dont know what will happen in the future about bitcoin but just give trust on them and do invest bitcoin for our better future.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:21:51 AM

you tell that many people invest her money in bitcoin. if it's not good opportunity why people invest it. always bitcoin is for invest cause bitcoin give you many earning opportunity and give huge way. if you saw bitcoin price chart you see every day bitcoin price increase. if you buy bitcoin and hold it. after two year you get huge profit. this way you get golden life.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
James ssi~

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:15:00 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is a good deal since bitcoin’s value is gradually increasing and rapidly progressing.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:15:42 AM

you tell that many people invest her money in bitcoin. if it's not good opportunity why people invest it. always bitcoin is for invest cause bitcoin give you many earning opportunity and give huge way. if you saw bitcoin price chart you see every day bitcoin price increase. if you buy bitcoin and hold it. after two year you get huge profit. this way you get golden life.
Not all the times bitcoin will give your a lot of profit because for example this year, the price of bitcoin is already high and when the price of bitcoin is very high then there is a higher risk for you that you can just lose your money and get a very huge loss. Investing in bitcoin somehow risky but if you know what are the things to remember and to do then you can just feel comfortable to invest your money into bitcoin.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 04:22:04 AM

Not all the times bitcoin will give your a lot of profit because for example this year, the price of bitcoin is already high and when the price of bitcoin is very high then there is a higher risk for you that you can just lose your money and get a very huge loss. Investing in bitcoin somehow risky but if you know what are the things to remember and to do then you can just feel comfortable to invest your money into bitcoin.
There is always risk involved once you are going to invest, you need to consider the consequences and if you do and you are really willing to invest then it is up to you. One of the main reasons I see nowadays why people want to invest, or invest in bitcoin is that, because of the price, they see the price that its high and they become curious, and then they try to find way to look about it, and how to have it, and then they will discover that it can be bought up, and that's their way of saying it can be invested.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Bitcoin is for only people that are middle business minded average person. People that invest in bitcoin is accept the fact that they can risk their money from it. You have only two option when invest your bitcoin, maybe you will going to earn some money or your money will be lost because you didn't handle your investment in bitcoin.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:55:44 PM

I believe this years already near the end and I do not think it will drop and if only the price drop, people will still stay for it and waiting for the next year to raise the price again. On every year, bitcoin price is keep on increasing, you can see last year price, may be it is around $5000-$6000 per coin but today it is $8000. What about next year? How much will it be?
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Some of my friends start investing more money when i tell them how rapidly increase the price of bitcoin every month. I told them that the price of bitcoin last year is very low but now its almost 10times higher.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:34:46 PM

It is the right choose to invest bitcoin, this cryptocurrency will give us more profitable coins. This is a good approach on us just to invest and earned more from bitcoin. We dont know what will happen in the future about bitcoin but just give trust on them and do invest bitcoin for our better future.
The question of how to invest in bitcoin is always difficult. deposit such an amount that if you lose it completely, you will not be affected by living standards
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:35:36 PM

Bitcoin is for only people that are middle business minded average person. People that invest in bitcoin is accept the fact that they can risk their money from it. You have only two option when invest your bitcoin, maybe you will going to earn some money or your money will be lost because you didn't handle your investment in bitcoin.

I do not think it is for only middle person.  Even poor like me can buy bitcoin for investment.  Though it is really a risk for me having known that I have limited money to invest with.  Plus the fact that the money I earn from bitcoin is pire hardwork.  But if a poor one like me truly believes in bitcoin, then we can always have tried to invest.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

for now investing your money in bitcoin is the right choices because you just put your money and wait the bitcoin price is increasing, as we can see that bitcoin price is increasing 10 times from last year,and we hope that bitcoin price will increasing more and more

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

for now investing your money in bitcoin is the right choices because you just put your money and wait the bitcoin price is increasing, as we can see that bitcoin price is increasing 10 times from last year,and we hope that bitcoin price will increasing more and more
and where do you have confidence that Bitcoin reality will grow? I think that it is not necessary to trust unconditionally all the predictions that have already sounded to this day.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:52:45 PM

This applies to me, I sold a bitcoin a year ago for a small profit now jumping back in. Im guessing the more people involved the stronger the crypto currency will be in the long term.  Smiley

bramcleeren

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

I think it is important to invest something in bitcoin but als some in altcoins, little one's but also the bigger one's. Because I think when bitcoins will stop growing... other coins could grow.

jordanandre343

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

Seite mit aktuellen Prognosen des Bitcoin-Kurses
http://btccourseforecasts.eu
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:53:25 PM

I myself invested in bitcoin. Swap some of my money and buy bitcoin to hold for a long time. I believe in the potential of bitcoin that will continue to rise and increase.
Shattered

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:23:48 AM

By purchasing bitcoin and not spending it, you are actually increasing the value of your money by taking advantage of bitcoin's volatility and decentralization. Compared to bank investments, investing into bitcoin is far superior due to the profit that you yield in the short or long-run. The price of bitcoin tomorrow might be higher compared than today and we may never know that its price might skyrocket again. But comparing its value two months ago, it increased up to 250% from $1950 last July 2017 to $9000+ today each bitcoin. Investing your money here would be the right choice especially if you are considering long term investments.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:46:56 AM

Yes it is clear, the rise in bitcoin prices due to the increasing number of people who buy bitcoin or investing in bitcoin, it means the demand on bitcoin continues to increase. This will affect a person's life to be much better especially in financial terms, because their investment will bring a very good profit and maybe you will become a millionaire in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: