Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:06:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22732 times)
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:27:21 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
this is something that will greatly affect the economy in the future is very good because bitcoin prices soared the selling value will be more and more investing with bitcoin will be better.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:33:33 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
So for me, I think yes. It is a good timing to buy bitcoin, One of the good example is bitcoin meets the price of Gold you share that to your friend, or neighbors, and you can tell the advantage of its usages too. And also if you invest here and hold it in a long term.maybe in the future you will get rich like other that already rich here in bitcoin.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:35:33 AM

Investing money on bitcoin?  Well, It is highly profitable.  It is the wisest way of gaining without making sweat.  The spike of bitcoin which is taking the peak in market today encourages more people to take risks investing their money for future interest.  

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:53:31 AM

Investing money on bitcoin?  Well, It is highly profitable.  It is the wisest way of gaining without making sweat.  The spike of bitcoin which is taking the peak in market today encourages more people to take risks investing their money for future interest.  
I agree, invested money on bitcoin could be an option, because bitcoin has value is good and the value of her kept up into the appeal to the people invested of their money, despite having the risk of but people should be ready with the risk of her
suzaku00

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:29:40 AM

investing money on bitcoin? why not. but make sure that the company that you invested for is trustworthy and there's a lot of scammers here in bitcoin so be careful.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:08:59 AM

saving money in the form of bitcoin is a smart choice because bitcoin is digital currency and bitcoin prices are still cheap because bitcoin availability and very high bitcoin demand make the price becomes very expensive in the future, if we save money in bitcoin then our money has increased from the advantage of rising bitcoin prices.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:11:44 AM

I earned now many money because of bitcoin investment. The money that I used everyday is from the bitcoin investment. We can really become a rich person if we will invest our money in bitcoins.
There are already a lot of stories of people getting rich because of bitcoin and that whats motivate people to earn bitcoin. If we really do work hard we can also be rich by the use of bitcoin. By just investing in bitcoin you can be profitable and that is whats good about it because it can double your money in just few months.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

You must believe that bitcoin can give us a bright future if we will do bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment is not risky like other investment in the cryptocurrency world. We can earn big amount money if we will put our money in bitcoin.

_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:50:09 AM

It regards put resources into bitcoin as bitcoin is more grounded every day. The gigantic appropriation these days is an indication that it regards put cash. Be that as it may, as regular in any speculation it goes out on a limb. In this manner, don't put all your investments tied up on one place, since we cannot anticipate its cost of bitcoin.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

It's good to invest in bitcoin because of what I see, many are recognizing it. Especially now that its value in the market continues to increase. If you're planning to invest in Bitcoin, start now right away. But do not just pour everything, because putting your money in Bitcoin is very risky. So set out what you think you can lose.
It is true, invested money in bitcoin is good, see the value of bitcoin this time of day to day and is definitely will get advantage large enough and we can also be paying all the purposes with bitcoin, although there is a risk of lurking every time
Bitcoins prices has been increased almost 400times that’s people are investing too much money in bit coins. Now a day’s people want high return of profit in short time. That’s why they are choosing bit coin because it is paying very high return of profit. If we talk about the future of bit coin I think bit coin has a great future. It has significant influence in future that’s why it is attracting the people all over the world.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:04:34 PM

I think it's a good option to invest our money in bitcoin, and if we carefully analyze the bitcoin price movement chart a few years back we can be sure that the bitcoin price will continue to rise, because the price movement of a commodity will be repeated continuously based on a certain pattern.
theanteater

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:15:09 PM

investing money on bitcoin? why not. but make sure that the company that you invested for is trustworthy and there's a lot of scammers here in bitcoin so be careful.
Nowadays it's really hard to figure out this problem because most of them are regardless anonymous and spot it scam or not is a big problem.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:49:06 PM

given the state of bitcoins nowadays, it is not doubtful to say that many people are attracted to invest in bitcoin. you could not blame them for they are expecting a high profit, but we could not say what could happen in the future, we never know what's gonna be the bitcoins future.

Sanjida_j3233

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

of course yes I will invest my money on bitcoin one kind of condition the condition is when I was gone a proper position or a good position same as like a sr member or hero member that time I will invest money on bitcoin.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:00:47 PM

given the state of bitcoins nowadays, it is not doubtful to say that many people are attracted to invest in bitcoin. you could not blame them for they are expecting a high profit, but we could not say what could happen in the future, we never know what's gonna be the bitcoins future.
The people there still not believe about Bitcoin, they are think that Bitcoin is a game which can scam,
Until now I'm invest my money on Bitcoin slowly for a month then I see it's can growing in the next month.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:11:00 PM

I think it's a good option to invest our money in bitcoin, and if we carefully analyze the bitcoin price movement chart a few years back we can be sure that the bitcoin price will continue to rise, because the price movement of a commodity will be repeated continuously based on a certain pattern.

It is actually the best option out there, looking at the margin of growth this is unprecedented and i bet anyone who has a little patience and invest in bitcoin now will never live to regret it because the pattern of growth as you just mentioned is beginning to make sense as it's being consistent by the day.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

has become a risk if indeed we choose to invest in bitcoin that in the future we are ready whatever we get. will the bitcoin be a gold that will rise to the moon or back as it once was no longer valuable
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:30:41 PM

of course yes I will invest my money on bitcoin one kind of condition the condition is when I was gone a proper position or a good position same as like a sr member or hero member that time I will invest money on bitcoin.
Easy to say but hard to do. I think the rank have no role in investing cause it will be use a capital/money.

At this moment the price of bitcoin is so huge and hard to put a big amount of money because the possibility of crashing/lose of money. The lucky person is those who save their btcoin and start investing in the first quarter of this year, a huge sure profit they earn. Believe in bitcoin but be smart, don't put all your money.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:53:42 PM

this is a good move for your future ,and influence others is part of bitcoins appeal that more and more has encouraged to be part of.dont doubt bitcoin and the whole crypto this is one of the best thing that will happen in your life
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

Now the best way to double the money is to invest bitcoin, everyone knows that bitcoin prices will continue to rise and skyrocket so invest money into bitcoin is the best and powerful way to get a prfofit.
It is good for the sake of money, money is not a thing to play with so whenever you think about investing money just be careful and invest at right place and secure your investment. Now bitcoin is the thing that is attracting a lot of people to invest money. Bitcoin price use to increase and it is a way to double your money and buy whatever you want to but so this is the reason for bitcoin that people should invest in.
Definitely, investing into bitcoin at present is the most reliable and fastest method of making money in a world full of inflation, unemployment and competition. It is very tough for people to get day jobs of their own choice. You never know when you are going to make some good money simply by holding bitcoin in your wallet. This simply demands patience from you than too much hard work. I am sure soon people will leave their jobs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: