Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22726 times)
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

Investing in bitcoin is really good because as we all can see bitcoin price as of now keeps on increasing and also there are people that sell their house in order for them to be able to have money to invest in bitcoin but all I can say is that you must only invest what you will afford to lose because we dont know what will happen in the future but I hope that bitcoin will continue to grow so that alot of people will be happy specially to those people who invest in bitcoin and also to those people who earn bitcoin.Investing in bitcoin is better than bank because with bitcoin you can earn more profit.
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:10:41 PM

I think Investing money on bitcoin is really a good idea to make your money grow and earn a lot of profit. However
 investing in bitcoin requires  knowledge . you will know what is happening with your money and also the techniques you can use to earn fast. Also you will lose some and gain some
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

of course, it is a really good idea. Bitcoin price is increasing rapidly. But it's also risky to invest because the price of Bitcoin is increasing and decreasing fastly.

ClarksonI

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:19:27 PM

When we see today's market cap compare to last year it's obvious that a lot of people are starting to get interested and yes it's a good start for crypto in general
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:40:55 PM

Well, I suggest before you invest your money in bitcoin, take time to study it first. learn more about bitcoin first. how it works, the ups and downs of it. my advice is to join a campaign first or mine before you invest. save more bitcoin. great things start from the small beginning and that's for sure. you just have to wait for the right opportunity to invest. don't go there if you're not ready yet.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:47:57 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Look nowadays, when these post had been written it was one of the best times ever to invest in it, hopefully the same price and moment will come in future to repeat it again!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:38:48 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
Yes indeed bitcoin users today more and more, because the growing popularity of bitcoin. I think it's great if they want to invest or buy bitcoin with their money, because they already know very well about bitcoin. I think for the future is just the same for us as well as them, it depends on how big of what they have.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:58 PM

Bitcoin could becomes the key in every transaction if it's popular. Global transfer and fast transaction without formality is really potiental for Bitcoin to growing.
True, and now bitcoin already started popular in the community in any country, and had a lot of people who use bitcoin to the transaction them, like in the supermarket and restaurants, or to sell bought the goods online, and there is also makes bitcoin as investment for the future to see the value of her yan kept good from day to day
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:17:13 PM

Investing in bitcoin is such a risky thing but as for me, it is by far the best investment around. Bitcoin isn't different from other modes of investment, risk is there and so as the possibility of losing your investment. However, your investment in bitcoin has greater chances of giving you huge profit gains due to the consistent increase of bitcoin as an effect of increased number of investors and demand. Although, there will always be fluctuations in value but rest assured, you will definitely have a profit growth especially in long term investment.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:33:26 PM

It is really a good approach because Bitcoin's market demand will be higher and same thing will happen to.its market value. Also, if it gets more popular, chances are high that those countries where it is not yet legal would probably adopt it once it is proven that it is not risky as these countries are saying.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

It's true that there are many investors who switch to bitcoin and invest in it because they know that bitcoin can give big profits for an investment. And with investor growth to bitcoin certainly the greater the chance to continue growing and becoming more popular in the future for bitcoin.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:01:48 AM

It's OK to invest up to 10 percent of your savings in high-risk investments. But there's a rule Only invest if you're prepared to lose your money.
spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:11 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is really a good thing to do but all I can  say is that invest only what you afford to lose and dont invest all your money so that whatever may happen you still have money left to start over again because investing in bitcoin is risky because the value of it is volatile but however you can also earn big profit in investing here rather than in bank.Also if you will just save your bitcoin in your btc wallet and wait for a couple of weeks or months for its value to reach relly high then you can be able to earn big profit as well.
Gen iUs

Activity: 74

Patience is virtue

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:50 AM

Yes, investing money on bitcoin is a good approach because the price or value is continue to increase, just believe, trust and think positive even though the prize is not stable, don't panic if the prize is decreasing have patience to wait until the price will become very expensive.

It will help us financially in the future or maybe make us rich.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:56:06 AM

Smiley   It's a good investment here in bitcoin ,so bitcoin is getting stronger every day and it is better to work where you start investing in it , at first it should only be slowly enough to arrive in our direction .it is  better to invest in this bitcoin its high enough and comfortable yet.just wait for that to come its as usual no matter what inveatment you get in it take a lot of risks.in short you do not spend much of of your investment slowly because we can not pridect its bitcoin of course that is the most beautiful approach to every one who wants to invest and to get the hype of investing bitcoin if you see the price to be saved in the course of our investing on bitcoin .its most easy thing we buy other and wait price to move up .better to invest bitcoin just do it..
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:06:03 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is a wise and smart idea but don't put all your money because we have no assurance if it is a long term investment, but nowadays bitcoin price is increasing so that it is a wise decision to invest in bitcoin.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:10:38 AM

I dont think it is a good idea. I do not buy bitcoin. I am working for it and I invest what I earned. Whatever happen, I would not lose anything from my own money.
Its good to invest but take the risk.
heringasem

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:09:59 AM

I dont think it is a good idea. I do not buy bitcoin. I am working for it and I invest what I earned. Whatever happen, I would not lose anything from my own money. Its good to invest but take the risk.

That is a good decision, but investing in bitcoin has always been profitable, i dont know why you are spreading false words.
It is profitable and it will always be, if you do not want to put money from your own pocket, then dont invest and that is it.. dont spread fud.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:13:01 AM

investing money in BTC is an excellent decision but price of bitcoin is high so for this you need enough money for investment and also you need some experience about working with bitcoin if you can fill both the above condition then you can earn enough money while working with  BTC.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:51 AM

It is a good idea to invest in bitcoin because you can gain a lot of profit to it. Since nowadays, the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing, more and more people are starting to become interested to it and wants to invest in bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: