Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:18:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22731 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:58:31 AM

Now I continue to invest money in bitcoin. And it brings me profit. But the higher the price of bitcoin, the more carefully I invest.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:15:26 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is really a good thing to do but all I can  say is that invest only what you afford to lose and dont invest all your money so that whatever may happen you still have money left to start over again because investing in bitcoin is risky because the value of it is volatile but however you can also earn big profit in investing here rather than in bank.Also if you will just save your bitcoin in your btc wallet and wait for a couple of weeks or months for its value to reach relly high then you can be able to earn big profit as well.
Yes I guess also so, invested in bitcoin is very favorable see the value of her getting better, but right also if invested in bitcoin have the risk of great also because of the value of her can change at any time, now was always up but there are times when the value of bitcoin suddenly plummeted very low, here one of the risk of her
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

Now I continue to invest money in bitcoin. And it brings me profit. But the higher the price of bitcoin, the more carefully I invest.
If you bought bitcoin at a cheap price, you will not worry if the price will rise because that is all what we are wanting to happen.
Now, if you find the price now expensive then I can say you don't trust the future of bitcoin, I heard people saying that bitcoin's price is too high 1 year
ago but they never realize there's still big room for improvement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:37:43 PM

If you bought bitcoin at a cheap price, you will not worry if the price will rise because that is all what we are wanting to happen.
Now, if you find the price now expensive then I can say you don't trust the future of bitcoin, I heard people saying that bitcoin's price is too high 1 year
ago but they never realize there's still big room for improvement.

Most of the people wait for the invest in bitcoin. In 2018 bitcoin prices will be high. So it will good to for the future growth and gather more information and improve the knowledge. But before you will invest you will learn the coins prices information you will get some ideas for the invest and process information. It good ideas for the for the future invest.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:52:48 PM

Yup its good to invest some of your money on bitcoin because its price increases continuously with minimal decline sometimes. Just like a land, as time passes by, its value increases, so do bitcoin. Buy bitcoin when its price is low, then hold it then you can sell when the orice is high depending on the profit that you can get from it.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

It is a good idea to invest on Bitcoin. It is famous and a legit investment right now .
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:53 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
It is a good idea to invest in bitcoin because you can gain a lot of profit to it. Since nowadays, the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing, more and more people are starting to become interested to it and wants to invest in bitcoin.
Yeah, we can make more profit from bitcoin in the future when the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing but that also means we have more risk because we can not be sure the price of bitcoin will increase, if the price of bitcoin drops, we will lose a lot of money. So although investing in bitcoin is a great idea but we should still be careful, do not put too much money into bitcoin, if we are scared of losing money, we should earn bitcoin through some other way, there are many ways to earn bitcoin, it may be slower than buying bitcoin but safe

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

it could be, but do not all the money you invest, think about your daily needs, a good example is when you receive a salary, you can set aside some money from your salary for bitcoin, depending on how much your salary at your place work. who better know the comment below.
It is surety rather just a thinking that bitcoins are the best way to earn money. There are so many methods relating every person’s caliber. Some are doing this on trading, some are earning money from investing. Some are only writing for bitcoins and earning handsome amount and much more. So yes bitcoins are amazing now a days and if you don’t have bitcoins with you buy with an immediate action.
It is very important to learn before you going to start something new such as if you never been in crypto currency then you should go for bitcoin learning sites at very first then invest in bitcoin but if you are not having knowledge and starting you will suffer lose. It is really very beneficial to invest money in bitcoin and get profit so be ready for it and try to invest as much as bitcoin you can invest in bitcoin so you will have high profit.
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

I think this is the right thing, bitcoin investment is very promising because this year has proven up to thousands of percent, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve as more and more companies are receiving bitcoin.
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

Yes it is good to invest money in bitcoin as of now. Because bitcoin is going higher and higher the price. And we should be smart investing it.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:39:11 PM

For me it was great that i invested my money on bitcoin because the truth is, since the day i started i already make money and profit from it, who doesnt like to get rich surely everyone does, thats why i even keep adding my investment until this time though it seems not stable lately but i trust everythings still ok and be ok
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is the best choice for every investor who wants to grow without any big risk and no need to worry about the future. Yes at present there is some inflation going on which is quite natural in all the market which is good also for future. For sure bitcoin will bounce back and it will create new records in future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:37:02 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is the best choice for every investor who wants to grow without any big risk and no need to worry about the future. Yes at present there is some inflation going on which is quite natural in all the market which is good also for future. For sure bitcoin will bounce back and it will create new records in future.

If invest in the bitcoin you Will know about the bitcoin process and prices information. So if invest you will check the bitcoin prices list. Then you will invest. If need for the bitcoin prices list check the market places. It good to for the future investment and future growth. You will invest thing and use it. It good to for the future growth. You will learn more infromation.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:38:17 AM

To invest our money in bitcoin is a great way,to make our digital currency grow for more and more and became stronger in the near future.Since I was a member of it I started to invest and I get a lot of income and profit in bitcoin.No need to worry for the future because we all know bitcoin gave it back the profit to us.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:13:32 AM

it is good to invest in bitcoin, but it is not advisable to invest all your money, only those you can afford. Investing is good especially if it is long term investment, it will surely  make lot of profit in more coming years.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:52:38 AM

It is good to invest in bitcoin as bitcoin is stonger each day.  The massive adoption nowadays is a sign that it is good to put money. But, as usual in any investment it takes a lot of risks. Therefore, dont put all your eggs in one basket, because we cant predict its price of bitcoin.

Investing in bitcoin is a good investment strategy becuase if you invest in this you have a lot of profit. And if bitcoin will increase your profit will grow and grow amd grow, your invest money in bitcoi. Will double or triple
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:14:32 AM

I already have plans to invest my money on bitcoin. I will invest my money in bulk in bitcoin. I believe the bitcoin value will continue to increase. but I am still waiting for a decision from the government, whether to close bitcoin or will provide good news with, legalize bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:19:17 AM

I think it's a good investment in bitcoin, it will change our finances in the future.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:29:47 AM

bitcoin is the hope of all societies, because the most secure bitcoin of investments and transactions is in everyone's use, and a small part of my country starts to grow well because big companies are now starting to use bitcoin, as a means of payment.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:14:26 AM

as I know that bitcoin investment is the best investment and very profitable because the price is rising and becoming more expensive every year, it will make us get a lot of profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: