Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22721 times)
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:22:54 AM

it is good to invest in bitcoin, but it is not advisable to invest all your money, only those you can afford. Investing is good especially if it is long term investment, it will surely  make lot of profit in more coming years.

Yes i agree, investing money on bitcoin is a good way to invest our money, but like you said it's good if you not to invest all your money because it's so risky they didn't know what will happen to the price. Anyways, investing is good way to double or even triple our money and i'm sure we gain more if we invest in long term.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:34 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

For me i think its a good way of of investing money in bitcoin.  Because we all know how high the value of bitcoin.  Right now and more high and higher.  Thats why bitcoin is a good investment.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:29:21 AM

yeah its good choice. Investing money in bitcoin is a very good idea. It could double your profit or your money. But don't put all your money to invest bitcoin because you to study first because bitcoin has unstable price then bitcoin is not forever.
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:55 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

For me i think its a good way of of investing money in bitcoin.  Because we all know how high the value of bitcoin.  Right now and more high and higher.  Thats why bitcoin is a good investment.
Of course, bitcoin is a good investment, if your one of the early adopters of bitcoin I'm sure that you're already a millionaire but its not too late if you have already sufficient money to invest then go, i will take the risk with possibility to increase my profit rather than doing nothing.
Aside for investing your money to bitcoin, you should also try to invest in some altcoin, but make sure that it have the quality of a great project.

Fixart96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:46:35 PM

Investing in Bitcoin I think it's a good decision, because bitcoin prices are now up and now is the right time.
LeeSeungGi

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

I think it's a good way to invest your money into bitcoin since it has already proven about the profits. But you have to be wise about your decision and don't be too greedy to invest.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

indeed a lot of people talk about bitcoin, because bitcoin is the right place to invest for a bright future you do not doubt about bitcoin because this is an investment and crypto emergency, to reach your future. try to explore here DANEEL is your future intelligent assistant, he will help you all information related to crypto and do not hesitate as this will shake the crypto world, good luck.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:14:49 PM

indeed a lot of people talk about bitcoin, because bitcoin is the right place to invest for a bright future you do not doubt about bitcoin because this is an investment and crypto emergency, to reach your future. try to explore here DANEEL is your future intelligent assistant, he will help you all information related to crypto and do not hesitate as this will shake the crypto world, good luck.
this is true, that bitcoin is the right choice to invest. because bitcoin is profitable to invest, so many people choose to invest with bitcoin, especially now there are also who give up their property for bitcoin.
Hiken No Sabo

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

now indeed many people are investing with bitcoin.
because the bitcoin price is rising and increasing.
and with it everyone can get a quick profit.
maybe it could be next year bitcoin prices will be more expensive because of many enthusiasts.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

Bitcoin could becomes the key in every transaction if it's popular. Global transfer and fast transaction without formality is really potiental for Bitcoin to growing.
I investing money in bitcoin is the best decision ever because bitcoin benefits it users and investors, whether they are early investors or late investors, it doesn’t matter.

The price of bitcoin is increasing with the speed of light these days because it has a very vast demand by the people and it is the best currency, that’s why people prefer to use bitcoin more and more for their needs and investments rather than any other coin or currency.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Because Bitcoin is a now a strend and can be useful not only for today but for future as well considering that you can buy and invest in bitcoin and in the future you will earn alot of money you will be rich no one knows the Price of bitcoin during that time but what you invest gain more
SiOmnesEgoNon

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

On the contrary, I believe it is better to invest now as long as prices are falling. Look at all the people who invested 3 weeks ago when prices were soaring and who must be biting their fingers. over the long term, the confidence index of the bitcoin remains superb.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

On the contrary, I believe it is better to invest now as long as prices are falling. Look at all the people who invested 3 weeks ago when prices were soaring and who must be biting their fingers. over the long term, the confidence index of the bitcoin remains superb.
I think if the price declines we better wait just wait, when bitcoiniaik price could be if we unvestasi it then be an opportunity for us, the advantage that we start from the bottom, and not possible from the top just like that.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

Investing on bitcoin is a great idea and you can earn good profit. Put them on your cold wallet for more secure than online wallet or trading websites. But do not put all your saving in bitcoin, you must divide proportionately on altcoins for better income.
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Yes, this is good approach for all. Now a days many people realised benefits and profits through investment in bitcoin. They realised bitcoin is good choice for better returns on their investment. They buy bitcoin to earn money as price of bitcoin increasing day to day.
This approach is good for bitcoins and bitcoiners future, as demamd increases value of bitcoin also increases hence will gives profits.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

If you look on the demand curve of bitcoin starting from 2011-2017, it massively increased. Investing in bitcoin is really a smart move because its value is continuously rising and even though its fluctuates, the bottom line is the value of bitcoin is increasing rapidly.
Exactly! As bitcoin becomes popular the demand is getting higher and that is the reason why bitcoin keep on rising. And though there are days that bitcoin goes down just like the market it manages to come back with more and more all time high.
Investing money in bitcoin is best for making money from bitcoin. The invest is not risky in the bitcoin becase there are many expert on the bitcoin that can help you in your invest. Also you can hire them online they will work with you and you will pay online. IN vesting the bitcoin is a good way to generate a bitcoin in the future for you which will make you a rich too.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:54:22 AM

investing money into bitcoin I think there is always a risk and I do not do that, I invest in bitcoin using my profit that I get from some projects
nikenv2212

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

it is the right decision, but before investing it, you must understand the risks in bitcoin
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:37:19 AM

Yes, for this is a good choice of many, and I think the future that a waits us here is the coming of more cryptocurrencies and its success.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

Yes it is a good approach, this will benefit all the people around the world. Remember that we are a developing people and we are having a technology everywhere that we cant stop to move higher. remember barter before we have FIAT around the world? we just get into a new stage by that time. NO internet nothing at all and now we are having a fast life and heavy technology now and much more in the future we are now into changing FIAT into crypto and no one can stop that. especially now that people are having benefits all over it. bitcoin is a currency, an investment and an asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: