Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22726 times)
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

Well it's be pretty good to invest your money on bitcoin instead of saving it for future or for something else.Investing your money in bitcoin will for sure earn you huge return as profit and you could achieve more than what u save.
The rise in the price of bitcoin will increase your investment return and hence could make good money.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

Well it's be pretty good to invest your money on bitcoin instead of saving it for future or for something else.Investing your money in bitcoin will for sure earn you huge return as profit and you could achieve more than what u save.
The rise in the price of bitcoin will increase your investment return and hence could make good money.
For me, it is advisable to invest money on bitcoin because many investors are patronizing it and the price of BTC is increasing, you have just to wait.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Bitcoin is a good choice where you can invest your money though it doesn't mean that you will have a 100% assurance of earning since its price is volatile, but if you are able to cope with it and become smart to every decisions you made then I'm sure that you could generate some good amount of money.

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:12:43 PM

Invested money in bitcoin is going to get the big advantages but with calculation right, because the value of bitcoin that up and down every time and because it was then calculation it should be right if not then not advantage in can actually even losses in can
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

Invested money in bitcoin is going to get the big advantages but with calculation right, because the value of bitcoin that up and down every time and because it was then calculation it should be right if not then not advantage in can actually even losses in can
It doesn't matter if we will buy bitcoin thru our money or thru our hard work here in cryptocurrency for as long as we have at least some of our bitcoin so we can have our own called 'investment' that we can withdraw in the future, so whatever mode of payment you will choose to buy just go for it regardless of the price.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:01:30 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

Thats was good that they are starting in investing just like some of my friend  that when we introduced to them what and how to earned in bitcoin and after that they are interested to buy and invest their money in bitcoin. They are also joining in some of trading so that is why they are also earning even thou in a small amount of bitcoin but they are happy because they see how to earned in bitcoin and this is good for the future if you are holding a bitcoin for  long term.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Do not keep all the eggs you have in the same basket if you are not ready to lose all the eggs you have, just as with investment, it talks about how much you lose your invested money that much you can invest, but I think invest in in bitcoin is very potential if we analyze the price development of the last 3 years is very significant
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

It is a good idea to invest btc. Every investment is a risk because its business, loose or gain there's no guarantee of achievements. I mean investment is unpredictable, unlike btc sometimes the value goes up and down but statistically every year both increases in demands and fame. Btc is a profitable investment, all you have to do is to trust and have patience.   

Thats was good that they are starting in investing just like some of my friend  that when we introduced to them what and how to earned in bitcoin and after that they are interested to buy and invest their money in bitcoin. They are also joining in some of trading so that is why they are also earning even thou in a small amount of bitcoin but they are happy because they see how to earned in bitcoin and this is good for the future if you are holding a bitcoin for  long term.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

bitcoin investment is a good thing, but I prefer to follow ico, because bitcoin investment will take a long time and make a big capital, unlike ico which only takes a little time and capital
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

To invest our money in bitcoin is a great way,to make our digital currency grow for more and more and became stronger in the near future.Since I was a member of it I started to invest and I get a lot of income and profit in bitcoin.No need to worry for the future because we all know bitcoin gave it back the profit to us.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

You should not be surprised anymore on seeing a lot of people investing on bitcoin right now because it has been the hottest topic last year. Many people were already able to become successful after investing on bitcoin and the influence of it keeps on growing day by day. In the future, many people will surely end up becoming rich which will benefit the country's economy.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

yes, this is right time to invest in btc because prize is still not moving on the place, well let me  enter the in side i am going have it people are still beliving working on it now prize is  $14,280 have chance to buy it after might be very difficult to buy it, it will grow up for sure and prize is lower now people who are worried about it jut for this only let me tell u invest money on btc will be good these day's coming soon time will be good for them who are holding up and who are investing now suddenly prize go down and it will come up same like that other crypto is fine also but not moving too much, in few month people will see it in few months for sure, i will go by positive think with btc.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
HogButcher

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

According to the last drop of bitcoin, i'd say that it's a good time to buy it
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

You should not be surprised anymore on seeing a lot of people investing on bitcoin right now because it has been the hottest topic last year. Many people were already able to become successful after investing on bitcoin and the influence of it keeps on growing day by day. In the future, many people will surely end up becoming rich which will benefit the country's economy.
it is true that the person will become rich because investing in bitcoin. because bitcoin is an asset for good investment, the bitcoin investment can get rich because the benefits of bitcoin investment are very big and promising. therefore many people are investing their money in bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:25:57 PM
Merited by Bowly88 (3)

They said it is good to invest in bitcoin especially now that the price of bitcoin is going higher. But I don't really know what is the latest price of bitcoin.
Investing our money on bitcoin is really great because our money is we will back with us maybe x2 or x3 by only invesring on bitcoin and just waiting to pump it's value.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

Investing money for bitcoin is good since it gives us huge profit especially when we hold this for a long time. I will just suggest this that do not invest all your money here because we cannot foretell the future of bitcoins but for now it is good. Just invest spare money for this.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:42:45 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 04:15:53 PM by nwahshearthiad

Seing how bitcoin rised up it's popularity worldwide, investing money on bitcoin and earning through it has become very popular, there are also risks on investing money on it. Like those scammers who convinces people into investing in bitcoin and uses the popularity of bitcoin to gain the investors trust getting away the money they took from their investors.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:50:29 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is better to users who know what is bitcoin and how bitcoin increase/ dump.

many kids will lost them money in bitcoin trading

I invest some of my money in Bitcoin. But the price cuts Bitcoin worries me and makes me nervous. It's good that I have invested only a portion of the money in Bitcoin.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is better to users who know what is bitcoin and how bitcoin increase/ dump.

many kids will lost them money in bitcoin trading

I invest some of my money in Bitcoin. But the price cuts Bitcoin worries me and makes me nervous. It's good that I have invested only a portion of the money in Bitcoin.
Yes it is a profitable deed.All the people now want to invest in bitcoin seeing its demand and popularity.Main reason is the profit margin it gives to its users.Investing in bitcoin is for both short term and long term profits.It is the leading cryptocurrency so it gives huge profits.Even billionaires invest in bitcoin because they know about the bitcoin and its capability.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
imdabest239

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

Yes, but you seriously need to stop saying that putting money on bitcoin is a real investment, in fact, it is not, and you can easily lose a lot of money if the price just starts going down. That is the reason of why i use bitcoin to use it, but because of the features.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: