Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22727 times)
sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?

It is a goo way to invest your money in bitcoins because it rises. Instead of holding your money that doesn't rise just invest a little bit of your money in bitcoins and start gaining money. Because bitcoins will not let you down because bitcpins are very famous these day so you better take that opportunity to invest today because you will not lose trust me and you can buy bitcoins in a discounted price because bitcoins fall a little bit today but as expected they will rise again at $50k
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:44:04 PM

Never purchase what you can't afford to lose, and don’t take more risk than you are comfortable with.

Decide how you want to invest in bitcoin as there are many ways to acquire it. You can buy bitcoin, and ride it’s price value then sell it. 

Many currency traders use Bitcoin Bots to handle their trades for them automatically. You can buy a select amount of coins, and hold onto them. 

You can try your hand at mining bitcoins and generate them that way.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

If you have capital to start with bitcoin then it would be great since this is the fastest method to earn your coins and start your investment immediately. This is just a simple advice, if you have money then don't settle in one investment alone. 

edward.cedro

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

good buy for Bitcoins users, its price depends on the stock and demands of it. This would probably help us in the  futuristic view if everyone will invest on it surely beneficial.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

Actually YES, as what I encounter now in the bitcoin it is very helpful to my life and a way to become rich in the future. Think about the past of bitcoin, from hundred value to huge value now, it gives totally a big profit on those people who invest/save their money in bitcoin.

Because of continuous popularity of bitcoin around the world, the price will increase also and that's the reason why we can get anf make sure a profit in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

You should not be surprised anymore on seeing a lot of people investing on bitcoin right now because it has been the hottest topic last year. Many people were already able to become successful after investing on bitcoin and the influence of it keeps on growing day by day. In the future, many people will surely end up becoming rich which will benefit the country's economy.
I think even though it sounds easy to get rich from bitcoin, but the reality is not that easy, especially if your capital is small, to get a profit from holding you need a long time, because the price may not fit your expectations, it takes patience to get the advantages of bitcoin investments, not all users actually make a profit, there are some people who lose, maybe because they panic and not be patient when bitcoin prices drop like today,,
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

good buy for Bitcoins users, its price depends on the stock and demands of it. This would probably help us in the  futuristic view if everyone will invest on it surely beneficial.
Investing money on bitcoin will bring us success in the future. Even if the price these days fall down its value, were seeing of soaring high again. Yes depends on the demands but nowadays if you will notice price is stronger to stand to high. So investing in bitcoin will give you profit in the long run.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:16:49 AM

Yeas this is good but i think idf they want to invest in bitcoin they should need a lot of knowledge  before they invest because bitcoin is risky we dont need to know if bitcoin is a bubble only but i think bitcoin is the way to reduce poverty in some country .
dishantgudlani

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:26:05 AM

Investing money on Bitcoin is really dangerous because it's really high volatility in the price changing.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

Investing money on Bitcoin is really dangerous because it's really high volatility in the price changing.

I thing you don't know the process. Bitcoin values change any time. So you will know about the bitcoin pricess information. You will check the bitcoin pricess list. Them you will get some idaes for the time to invest and get some information for the future improvement. It time to change process. So you want intres in investment you will know the bitcoin prices information before you will invest.
So check the prices list day by day.
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is the right move. because it can have the opportunity to earn much profit, you are patient enough to hold the coin until bitcoin prices are higher than the first price when you invest.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

You cannot have profit if you do not have investment. It is the nature of bitcoin to be volatile. When it has dump, it is the opportunity to take risk to buy bitcoin because time will come that it will pump up again for the long run. If you are afraid to take a risk on something, you cannot get any success and fruit from it. You have to take risk on something you have to achieve.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:53:54 AM

Now investing in bitcoin is a form of smart investment. it's like mineral. You need to have a cool head to decide wisely when buying or selling bitcoin. Not just bitcoin but other currencies too. You need an economic vision to make the right decisions. I encourage you to invest in bitcoin, you will earn a lot of money
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:15:36 AM

It is really good to invest you money in bitcoin even it is slightly risky because we don't know if we'll get a profit or not. But if you have a good strategy I am pretty sure you will a have a profit. Aside from this we gained some knowledge about trading industry. You cannot just use your knowledge in trading but you can also use that in real life such as investing in some business that has a potential to become a successful.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
andorpakh

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:34:51 AM

It is really good to invest you money in bitcoin even it is slightly risky because we don't know if we'll get a profit or not. But if you have a good strategy I am pretty sure you will a have a profit. Aside from this we gained some knowledge about trading industry. You cannot just use your knowledge in trading but you can also use that in real life such as investing in some business that has a potential to become a successful.
Yeah, we have to be careful on every steps when we're investing our money because there are a big chance that we couldn't see it again in our balance.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:06 AM

You cannot have profit if you do not have investment. It is the nature of bitcoin to be volatile. When it has dump, it is the opportunity to take risk to buy bitcoin because time will come that it will pump up again for the long run. If you are afraid to take a risk on something, you cannot get any success and fruit from it. You have to take risk on something you have to achieve.
If you intend to invest in bitcoin then I think it is the smartest decision you ever made. Investing in bitcoin is a way to invest in the future of world currencies, the crypto market is growing very strongly and bitcoin is the market leader, no doubt if bitcoin can outstrip the guess about its value in the future.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

People who bought bitcoin early are the ones who I really envy because I just got my computer this year so if I got it earlier then I'm certain that I will discover it and invested earlier. But remember that the risk is still there so be careful folks.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

Buying Bitcoin with money and investment, I think that's a good idea, but keep in mind is we do not invest all our money and wealth into Bitcoin because it will be very risky. and if that happens, it looks like we are risking our lives.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:02:15 AM

By investing money in bitcoin then the potential for future profits is very good. With many people starting to invest their money in bitcoin, then bitcoin growth will be fast and become more known around the world.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:03:26 AM

I am beginning to sound like an old music being played over and aver again. Same thread new approach. I think nobody in this forum would say that it is no good to invest in bitcoin because it is not. Bitcoin is growing and potential profit is good and it will influence us to go big time in the near future because, again, it is very much profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: