Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22732 times)
Etherlevis128

Activity: 149
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:52:29 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best investment we should invest but make sure that you do not put all your money in bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is very volatile and if you are a first timer better observe the market first before jumping into investment for the sake of making money. Make sure that you know what you are about to do, research and dig deeper, do not allow the hype control you. If you know what you are doing in crypto you will be successful just like the other but it won't happen overnight you have to patiently wait for your time.
Exactly, more people are interested to bitcoin at this moment especially on investing to it. It is also a good approach for people who wants to earn huge profit in the future. It will influence more people since more countries are making it legal to cope up with the advancement of technology since we are now on digital age wherein digital currency is the future and it happens that Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency nowadays.
Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

it is advisable to invest in Bitcoin right now especially as the price is at its lowest. You should however take caution not to invest your whole life savings in there. Remember, it is not good to put all your eggs into one basket. If they all break while in that basket, you loose all.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Buying bitcoin for investment, it  just like buying an investment like gold , real state or jewelry . You invest money and wait for a good timing for a bigger return. But since bitcoin is highly volatile, you need to monitor it more often, and should be aware of the constant changing on its value. The wiser you invest on it, the bigger you earn from it. You can also go with the long term investment if you can afford to. It could promise a bigger return in the future , since bitcoin's price continuous to rise up.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:08:08 PM

Investing money on Bitcoin is really profitable in long term, because the price is expected to rise highly in the few next years, so the holders have a good opportunity to sell with highest prices and making huge profit. But it is always better to diversify the investment among many crypto currencies.
chocomartin

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

Better to invest now than to sit and wait, and regret your inaction when prices soar.
Triyavam

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin Like any other currency,
The bitcoin value is also unstable,
Although virtual, this currency can also be traded.
In Indonesia Bitcoin has not acknowledged as a currency, but quite a lot of Indonesian people who want to invest in it,
some even have a fantastic profit.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

We are everyone here on the forum because of just one reason and that is ..we are investing money in Bitcoins and we support it.
And for the long run if people choose Bitcoins as a method of investment it will be beneficial for the society as a whole , everyone will be able to rightfully choose what's best and what they wanna do with their money without anyone's intervention, Besides profit one can also do work from home and that could serve as a great business opportunity almost in particular with regular job, thus I feel it will be beneficial for the society as a whole.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
lucy1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?

I think it is good to invest your hard earned money but make sure that you know the risk you are taking and you will not put all your money in just one basket. It would be better if you will invest in different crypto currency to avoid massive loss.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

yes, I agree with you that there are many people who buy bitcoins by setting aside the money they have to store bitcoin in a very long time. their purpose in doing this is to gain profit in the future because there are already many people who believe that bitcoin is a very good way for us to have wealth in the future. as I do right now that I keep investing with bitcoin so I can feel the benefits.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

Well it is actually good for all of the bitcoin users,
As we all know bitcoin price depends on the stock and demands for it,
I think it will influence us in the future if many people will invest and accept it the more easier it would for us to use it as payment for almost everything.
yes I really agree with you, bitcoin can also help the economy in the future to come. Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. Maybe from that cause many people want to invest.  Smiley

But still many of them are still not believing it and even government want to take out bitcoin by regulated it. I do not know why they want to ban it anyway. I believe people have been helped by investing on bitcoin alot, more over if they are early adopter, they will be millionaire for sure. But to think that investing in bitcoin will be banned, this must be really wrong about it
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

For me, yes it is a great way to earn money and bitcoin. If you want to invest your money into bitcoin make sure that you do your research, analyzation and have some knowledge through it. Bitcoin’s is a great way to earn money through cash, but if you don’t have any plan or idea, all your investment will lose or deficit. Also, I want to advise you that spend some money that you afford to lose if you are not sure what will you do.   Smiley
saifanik

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Yup!it is a good to invest in Btc.But no one can say what will happen in the future.So whatever may happen at any time.It is best to invest as much as possible to bear the risk of risk.But I believe the potential for success by investing in Btc is more than that.

Siglo // Send airtime with your siglo tokens (http://)
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

At the present i think it is not wise to invest in bitcoin. Because its value today is high. I think it is wiser to invest in some altcoins that have potential to grow and not in bitcoin.

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

investing in bitcoin requires substantial capital unlike investment in altcoin but investment in bitcoin is safe because of its stable volumes of value, the current decline due to a dump by a group of people on a political basis, but this will not continue to be this bitcoin will coming back soon,
invest heavily in order to earn substantial profits in the future !!!

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

At the present i think it is not wise to invest in bitcoin. Because its value today is high. I think it is wiser to invest in some altcoins that have potential to grow and not in bitcoin.

The current situation of bitcoin seems to be inverse your money in bitcoin.You no need to ask anyone to inverse in bitcoin.If they come to know about the bitcoin.They automatically inverse their money.I had gain a lot from this bitcoin by invest my money for long.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

I would rather put money in the etherium or another coin, they will make a profit faster than bitcoin

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

investing in bitcoin requires substantial capital unlike investment in altcoin but investment in bitcoin is safe because of its stable volumes of value, the current decline due to a dump by a group of people on a political basis, but this will not continue to be this bitcoin will coming back soon,
invest heavily in order to earn substantial profits in the future !!!

no, you can also invest and support bitcoin even though you dont have a capital rather you only need to work for it like for example working online that pays in bitcoin (e.g bitcoin faucet , captcha encoding , forum posting , etc ) in that way you can always obtain a bitcoin without capital and you can use it as an investment just by holding it on your bitcoin wallet for a long time. Investment in bitcoin is also not safe and of course bitcoin is not also a stable coin. Even if you invest heavily in bitcoin you cant still earn substanial income as it is verry volatile.
Millard Fillmore

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

This coin is simply not going away anytime soon.  The true value of the coin is still yet to be seen.  Until the entire world understands how the coin works, and what it really is useful for, we won’t know what a bitcoin will be worth in a stable manner. Should You Invest In Bitcoin? That’s a decision you’ll have to make on your own, but what you should consider are the fact that Bitcoin still remains one of the most watched and speculated currencies of all time.
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is quite good but you should not invest all the money you have because if you will invest it all, you don't know what will happen in the future. So you need to also have a backup option if ever there are something that would happen that you did not expect to happen. When you are not investing all of your money in bitcoin, it will save you from stress because you still have money to use in times that you are really in need of money.
kudapeler

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Just as others say you should only invest what you can lose. Bitcoin is now gaining popularity that leads to the appeal of the government. Bitcoin's volatility can bring huge profits and huge losses. Always keep in mind that Bitcoin is not the only currency that can give you the wealth you want but also other cryptoes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: