Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing money on bitcoin..!  (Read 22723 times)
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a good idea,we all know that BTC is secure,global and a digital currency,open to everyone and a good opportunity.
If you invest you will think that it is scary and risky but it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin really works.
Yes invesging on bitcoin is really a brilliant idea because the price of bitcoin today is really dropping down which means we have a chance to buy or invest many bitcoin because it is now verry affordable in terms of buy and selling process we dont have to be afraid of the droping of the bitcoin price because it is nature in bitcoin in fact we must be happy on this opportunity because we can really gain alot on it if the price rise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhen_31

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

For me ,bitcoin is one of the best road for us to success in life.So investing on it is good just give it a time and effort..
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
How this will influence us in future?
Yes, i think it is a good approach. I saw and heard many testimonies about how bitcoin changed their lives positively. Well, I can't foresee what will happen in the future but what I am seeing right now bitcoin is very influential because of its shinning value even though it's getting down and down. But don't worry it's normal, one of this days it will increase.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Nowadays many people are starting to invest money on bitcoin or the buy bitcoin..is this a good approach?
Since I joined Bitcoin I have been led many ways to get good times to invest in Bitcoin, I do not think Bitcoin is terrible but to make and buy Bitcoin is illegal in my country. , the government banned everyone from joining Bitcoin, but many still disagree with the government

Am I spamming? Report me!
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is a good idea,we all know that BTC is secure,global and a digital currency,open to everyone and a good opportunity.
If you invest you will think that it is scary and risky but it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin really works.
It is good idea to invest money on bitcoin for our own future.Do not buy anything you don't need, it is wasting of money. Let us set ourselves saving goals and investing money, think positive that we can earn much profit ,therein bitcoin is the best opportunity ,a courageous person will be a great investor .
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Spending money on bitcoin is not bad. Because as the day goes by, you can still earn the money that you spent and you can have a good profit as it is. Just be responsible and have patient so you will not get regret if any mistake will happen.
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is a good idea but you have to be careful about that. Lots of people are having a good profit, on the other hand, some people are losing money. Bitcoin is not magic, that you invest and you will start to get profit. You have to judge the market and situation of the other currencies. You have to analysis the market and trend. By doing that you can have profited from bitcoin.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:56 AM

I believe that investing in bitcoin is very good, whether short-term or long-term investments bitcoin will bring profit in both options
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

of course now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is still cheap you can make a long or short term investment depending on which you like
Exactly many people are coming towards crypto and many people are starting to invest money. There are many people that are mining, investing and trading using this kind of currency. I tell you that this is a good approach. It will influence us in future in many ways. If you do invest, you will get and earn money. You will learn how to save and use your money in good ways.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

Investing money in bitcoin is a wise strategy than spend you money on things that you don't need in your daily  living but don't invest all your savings in bitcoin.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

For me investing your money in bitcoin is not good. Because the value of bitcoin keeps moving. What if at the time you invest your money in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin drop big. What will you do.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:38:02 PM
Merited by soname12 (2)

to buy bitcoin with money? yes it is good as long as you are not investing all your life savings in bitcoin. just invest as much as you can afford to lose. and hold it in cold storage long term.

who is "us"?
I think investing in Bitcoin is good, but there are still a lot of people saying that to get Bitcoin's profits is a daunting task because of the always-present risks of investing, I do not know how to explain. With them, but I have achieved excellent results of the profits, I just want to show them that Bitcoin is not only a place to invest

Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

Investing money on bitcoin is good idea but don't put all your money into it. Because no one can tell that bitcoin is a long term investment. So you can invest some not all and you can invest that you can afford to lose.  Thats why i don't like to invite to invest in bitcoin because i don't know what happen next in the future.
Why not? If you can afford to buy it, and hold until it rise up. Even if you are not really sure about how long would you wait to gain a desirable profit, it is still a good move if you will backtrack the value of bitcoin from day one. But, still consider the risk and invest only the amount you can afford to loose, or will still allow you to bounce back if anything negative happens, and will not jeopardized your financial security in case of unexpected breakdown.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

I think investing in Bitcoin is good, but there are still a lot of people saying that to get Bitcoin's profits is a daunting task because of the always-present risks of investing, I do not know how to explain. With them, but I have achieved excellent results of the profits, I just want to show them that Bitcoin is not only a place to invest

Is there any risk at all, as of now I don't think there would be any. As many people are diving into it and even companies are accepting Bitcoin as their medium. Its not a daunting task, they're just inexperienced and are usually having casual panics, and as a result a major loss. They didn't even consider that Bitcoin is volatile, so you just have to tighten yourself up and wait for that great opportunity because eventually it will pump right back up.

Why not? If you can afford to buy it, and hold until it rise up. Even if you are not really sure about how long would you wait to gain a desirable profit, it is still a good move if you will backtrack the value of bitcoin from day one. But, still consider the risk and invest only the amount you can afford to loose, or will still allow you to bounce back if anything negative happens, and will not jeopardized your financial security in case of unexpected breakdown.

Its true that its not bad to buy what you can afford, but I'm not really that certain about that holding, as you will be holding back also the price of Bitcoin. You might not know it, but it will be. You don't have to wait really, you could just invest it out in some exchange sites and start trading there, by that it could be more opportunities for you to have even more profit as you know it.

No one have ever expected that this would happen, even those that have hold back from day was surprised as well. So don't think that it will work for you as well, there are many things that you could do, even more productive.

That's some negative attitude right there, 'invest only the amount you can afford to loose', so you already said that you will not gain any profit. And what's with the jeopardizing the financial system? Unexpected breakdown? I'm lost there.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is a great way to earn money through cash. Yes, bitcoin price right now is increasing and you if you buy bitcoin and hold it, it will be a great way to gain money through money. You can notice that bitcoin’s price is unstable, on that why you can buy bitcoin at the low price and convert it into cash if you think that is your effective range. Also, try to gain some knowledge about investing in bitcoin.

Don't Forget To Hit The +MERIT Button! THANK YOU!!
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is one best way to double the money you have on hand. Best key for that one is the fluctuation of price of bitcoin in the market. It rises and fall in just a short span of time. We have to be more strategic on that and wait of the perfect time to invest or buy bitcoin and when is the correct time to sell. It would be double if you just be patient and be smart.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

Investing your money in bitcoin is a good choice. But the best way to double it you should know how to manipulate the price. Buy and sell always wise investing your money.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Investing your money in bitcoin is a good choice. But the best way to double it you should know how to manipulate the price. Buy and sell always wise investing your money.
Yes right, the most important thing when investing is patience, do not ever panic when you see the price drop because everything will improve, hopefully this year 2018 can be better than 2017 and the price can reach $ 100k before this year ends.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ayesha703

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:41 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is a pretty good idea. Because the price of bitcoin will become higher. No doubt that. So it is really a good investment sector. But don't invest all of your money at once. And don't invest without research. Try to gain knowledge about the market as much as possible. Crypto market is ever changing market. 
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

Investing money in bitcoin is a pretty good idea. Because the price of bitcoin will become higher. No doubt that. So it is really a good investment sector. But don't invest all of your money at once. And don't invest without research. Try to gain knowledge about the market as much as possible. Crypto market is ever changing market. 
Yes it is a very profitable deed as the price of bitcoin is low and the prices will definitely go up.So if you invest in bitcoin now then you can earn a lot of profits.Today bitcoin is the topmost cryptocurrency even after a drastic fall in its price.Since it is the time of digitization,cryptocurrencies are getting famous especialt bitcoin as it is the fastest and simplest process to earn money.Investing in bitcoin will multiply your money in no time.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: